Troublesome

sleep ch. 4

"Here, you two can stay with the twins. They think I don't know that their awake, their up every night playing games. Boys? Get up I know you'r not asleep. We have gest & their going to stay with you." " Who is it?" "Look." "Dezz!" "Hey. This is my brother, Daniel." "hi I'm Joel & and that is Benji." "Hi." " Well, you two show them where they can sleep. Night" " Night"
"What are you two doing here?" "Here we go agian." I told everything. And befor I knew it
I was in Benji's arms, as he was rocking me. "It's gonna be ok." "No its not. Their gonna split up me & Daniel." " Yea. I don't be with out her. I love my sister." "& I love my brother." "& I love...ah...whats your name again?" "Ah...Joel your BROTHER!!!" "We should sleep. We all have school tomorrow." "Yea" "Night" "Night" they all said at once. I climbed into the bed I was useing for the night, and befor I knew it I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke with someone yelling & shaking me. "I'm up!" "Good your moms here." "What?!?"
"Yea. she some how knew you where here." "How she even know where you live?" "Beets me."

FF>>Play Time
"Come on Dezz!I wanna swing." "Then why do you need me?" "Cause I Wanna push you." "Ok" We had alot of fun on the swings. Then when it had goten really fun, the teacher called that play time was over. We went inside & sat together during snack time.
"Whats that?" "This, Joel, just happens to be a vegatarean snak." "Whats a veg- whatever you said." "Vegatarean. Its soneone who doesn't eat any meat." "How can you do that?" i didn't reply. Just ate. When it was time to leve, I didn't want to. I knew I get yelled at for leveing & taking Daniel. I got home & daddy was in the kitchen. " Hi Dezz." He said as I sat down. We talked for a little bit & then ate. After, I want to my room then to the washroom to get ready for bed.