Status: Inactive. Waaaaay too busy with life, sorry loves

Madness in Death

"Kill her, Brendon! It's the only way I'll rest in peace!" the voice yelled in my ears. I feel his cold hand press on my hand.

The death of one person can cause a domino effect with those who were close to the deceased, especially if the deceased was murdered. It causes the death of the murderer and sorrow with the family of the murderer.

It's been weeks since the funeral of his twin brother and the justified execution of Mary, and two people are still suffering and coping with their losses: Brendon Urie, the twin of the most famous Irish inventor of their time, and Elizabeth O'Hare, the younger sister of the murderer Mary. Brendon is plagued with depression and anger, despite his part in the wake as a performer.

The ghost of his dead brother begins to visit Brendon in his dreams, telling him that his unlawful death still needs to be avenged in order for him to rest in peace. Brendon is willing to do anything to appease his brother and finally let his soul rest, even murder. As the saying goes, "An eye for an eye", and nothing will stop him from getting his own revenge...Unless he is told to murder the only girl he could ever truly love, Elizabeth.

Will he murder Elizabeth to avenge himself and his brother, or is his love for her too strong to give in to the voice in his head?