Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Arriving in Clone-land.

Coming in through the front door, everything hit me. The smell of the sea from outside, the bright colours, the many palm trees, and best of all, the hundreds of practically naked, faked tanned, blonde clones walking around. My mum had thought it would be a good idea to move here, to Los Angeles. She said it would be a fresh start because nobody would know us. That, and she said the Americans would love us just for our English accents. Brilliant. Just what I needed. A ton of idiots following me around asking me to say words that interested them. My life was complete.
I dragged my feet up the overly wide stairs, arriving at the door at the end of the long hallway. Opening my door, my window had a direct view into the master bedroom of the neighbouring house. My luck just keeps getting better.
“Deli! Come collect the rest of your crap from the car! NOW!” My ever so caring mother shouted up the stairs. Even though my name is actually Delilah, no-one called me that. Well unless I’d done something wrong. Hmm… ok so maybe I get called it a lot then.
“ONE SECOND!” I screamed in reply. I had a big voice, not that anyone would really know, especially from the looks of me. I’m 5ft3, long, dead straight dark brown, almost black hair, that reached my waist. I have pale Jade green eyes, and apparently a cute face. Honestly I thought I was too weedy thin, my nose is small, and my lips are too thick. But whatever. The only thing I was proud of, is that I actually have curves, no boobs, but I have bum. If that counts.
“DELILAH!” Oh shit, forgot about her. Hurrying down the stairs, I almost fell flat on my face. I ran out to the car and grabbed my remaining two bags and my suitcase.
After I’d dropped my ‘crap’ in my room, I decided I might as well get use to my new surroundings. Getting ready to go out, I thought I might as well make myself look half decent. I lined my eyes with thick black lines, and some purple eye shadow. I re=teased my hair, and put my clip-in blue extentions, and a hello kitty clip just for effect. I had my gun-steel snake bits in, but I’d lost my nose stud in the car. Pulling on some plain black skinnies, my zombie kitty t-shirt, and my purple high tops, I headed out.
“I’ll be back later!” I called to the busy house, filled with boxes.

*******************

I decided to walk along the beach that was just across the road from our house, and grab myself an ice-cream on the way. Mmmmm nothing beats Mint Choc Chip! Slowly eating my ice cream, I walked along the small wooden path at the top of the beach. I’d put my iPod on, so I didn’t have to listen to the ‘barbie’s’ talk about their pathetic lives. I didn’t really care what I was listening to, so long as I couldn’t here them.
I must have been a least a few hours, because people were starting to clear from the beach. Looking back from where I had came, I was a least 5 miles down the beach. Turning back I walked straight into the back of someone. I caught my footing back as I stumbled backwards.
“Sorry.” I mumbled, going to walk around the overly tall ‘clone’.
Just as I was about the pass them, he grabbed my arm, pulling my ear-phone out, and making me fall straight back into him.
“Hey! What’s your problem? You not even gonna apologise?” He spat at me. His group of similar friends glaring down at me.
“I said sorry dumbass! Just coz you’ve got too much fake tan in those ears of yours doesn’t mean I didn’t”. In hindsight, I probably shouldn’t have said that.
He gripped my arm tighter, I looked up at him. Great! He was one of those Jock types, you know the ones. They think they own everything and everyone, just because they have more money than sense.
Trying to pull away, he pushed me up against a notice-board.
“I’ll teach you some manners, you stupid little fag!” He spat in my face as he raised his other fist. I screwed my eyes shut waiting for the blow to come. Awesome, first day and I already start off where I left off in England. After a few seconds of nothing, I dared opening one of my eyes to see why he hadn’t hit me yet.
To my surprise, in front of me stood a tall-ish guy, with long black hair, in black skinnies, and a misfits top. I couldn’t see his face, because he was back was to me, but he’d wiggled his way in between me and the Jock.
“Leave her alone!” The stranger growled.
The Jock’s eyes had gone wide in fear. Who was this guy? He quickly let go of me, and him and his friends scrambled off.
“You alright?” The guy asked turning to me. He had the most amazing brown eyes. Dare I say he was gorgeous. Who the hell is he?
“Erm…y-yeah….thanks.” I managed to stutter out. I realised how badly I was staring at him, so I quickly looked at the ground. Blushing like crazy I shoved past him, and ran back down the beach.
Sprinting into my house, I slammed the door behind me.
“What’s wrong with you?” My sister Evangeline asked me while carrying on emptying boxes. She maybe be younger than me, but she is way more mature.
“Nothing! Erm…..yeah, nothing!” I rushed, sprinting into my room, and shutting the door. I slide down the door, panting like a damn dog. Shit! I was so rude, I don’t even know the poor guys name. The first person who’s nice to me, and I’ve just completely buggered it up. Although the chances of seeing him again are nil. More so, seen as he looked at least 5 years older than my 18 years.
Eurgh! I should really calm down, I headed over to the pile of bags and boxes and started to unpack. But all the time, the only thing I could focus on, was the kind stranger. Hmm…..maybe I’ll have to find out who he is, just because I’d go insane if I don’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok first chapter, of my first co-written story! Woop! xD
Anyways let us know what you think, comments are everything, don't be silent!

Sockii, over to you ^^

Enjoy! xx