Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Ruth! What Do I Do?

Deeping the kiss I smiled into it, Deli doesn’t kiss many boys apparently. But that works to my advantage! My I can ya know, be her teacher? How hot would that be? Pulling away I couldn’t help but not stare at her in shock.

“You haven’t kissed a lot of guys before have you?” Smiling at her softly I was tempted to kiss her again.

“Not really.” Deli giggled like mad, damn, she is adorable!

I’m not really sure what caused it but I laughed a little too then she did it back then I did then she smiled then I smiled then she giggled then I did. It was a vicious cycle but I’m okay with it, because it feels good, like I’ve never felt this before.

“Hey, do you wanna go grab something to eat or whatever?” I’m not really sure why I felt so awkward and nervous but I really hope she didn’t notice as I ran my hand through my hair.

“Yeah, I’d like that.” Ooo! I made her blush! Ten point for Ash!

Standing I helped her up, but something was wrong. Deli fell into my arms. Her bruise. She hid herself in my chest almost in tears.

“Deli, Sweetheart, are you okay? Babe, tell me what’s wrong?” Ruth came running towards us.

“Deli? Ash?” She looked just as worried as I was. She screamed as Deli’s body went limp in my arms.

“Oh fuck.” Holding her in my arms I looked at Ruth for help. “Wh-what do I do?” Ruth covered her mouth with her hands before replying.

“Um, lay her down on her back and make sure her legs are elevated.” Doing as I was told I carefully lay her down and raised her legs up then looked back a Ruth for further instruction.

“Okay?” Ruth chewed her lip.

“Turn her head to the side so that she doesn’t choke on her tongue.” Again doing as I was told I turned Deli’s head towards me.

“Okay?” Caressing the side of Deli’s face I tried to smile at her.

“Now, I’m gonna go call the ambulance.” Nodding a little I watched as she ran towards the front of the store and picked up the phone and spoke into it.

Damn it. Why hadn’t I done something earlier when I saw she was in pain? Oh my god, what happens if she dies? I’ll kill myself too if that’s the only way I can be with her. No Ashley, no you can’t thinking like that. She’s going to be fine. Ruth came back and knelt down on the other side of Deli.

“They’ll be here soon.” Looking up at her I nodded still trying to push my thoughts of death away.

“Okay good. How long?” Lacing my fingers with Deli’s I noticed how shallow my breathing had become.

“Ten minutes at the most. They’re not too far from here.” I feel so useless right now. I hate not having power of things like this.

“Good. God damn, I wish she had gone to the hospital when this happened.” Ruth started at me.

“What happened?” Shrugging I wondered if I should tell her or not because apparently Deli hadn’t.

“A bunch of jocks beat the shit outta her behind my back.” Ruth’s eyes went wide and her mouth dropped.

“Oh my god.” Smiling softly at her I held Deli’s hand tighter.

“The guys and I took care of them last night though.” I had to bite back my huge ass grin, I won’t lie I’m still very proud of us for that.

“Oh” Before Ruth could speak the EMTS came running in and took Deli from me and laid her out on a stretcher.

“Which one of you wants to go with her?” Ruth and I looked the other in the eye and we silently conversed.

“I will.” Nodding a thanks to Ruth I ran along side the stretcher until we got to the ambulance. I hate hospitals with a passion, but for her I’ll go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was so short! I hope you like it though(: