Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Say Yes?

Leaving Deli’s once again I ran back to my house and called Andy.

“ANDY!” I screamed into the phone the second he picked up.

“I’ll take it that the gift thing went off swimmingly?” I chuckled a little.

“Yeah, but I don’t think she liked the star necklace.” Entering my room I went straight for my closet, I need to find clothes and I need to find a place to take her.

“What makes you think that?” Grabbing a clean pair of black skinnies from their hanger I tossed them onto the bed and fingered the star on my neck.

“She resifted it to me.” I know Andy was trying with all his might to not laugh at me but he was failing miserably.

“She resifted!? HA! SUCKS TO BE YOU!” Hey… that’s’ my line…. Sighing I shifted the phone as I started to look through my shirts.

“Shut the hell up. Now I need your help.” Andy was still laughing though.

“Oh, don’t tell me she resifted the Hello Kitty as well. Because that would just make my life.” Wow.. Asshole much?

“No she didn’t. But seriously, I asked her out on a date and I don’t know what to do. I told her to dress ‘pretty’ though.” But he still continued to laugh at me.

“So? What do you want me to do? Help you plan?” I smiled as I found a black dress shirt.

“Yeah, that’d be nice. And it’s sorta why I called.” Andy’s laugher had stopped but he chuckled now.

“Okay. Well, how much time do you have?” Oh, he’s gonna kill me for this one.

“Um, like two hours…” I think if Andy were in my room right now he’d kill me.

“WHAT!?! ASHLEY!!!!” And here it comes, bracing myself sucked on my lip and closed my eyes.

“I know.” Sighing I tossed the shirt on the bed on top of the pants.

“You seriously have a date with her in two hours? What did you plan to do in that time?!”

“I have no clue! Now shut up and help me think!” The line went quite for a second.

“Okay, I’ve got it. Since you don’t have enough time to get there and back to get her and get ready, I’ll go down to the beach and set up something romantic; a picnic of some sorts and then you can just bring her there and you’ll both be surprised.”

“Seriously? Andy have I told you how much I love you today?” Andy chuckled into his cell.

“Not yet. But you better after I finish up with the beach.” I sighed.

“Okay, I love you tons and am forever in your dept. Now where are you going to set up?” He was silent again.

“How about near the palm trees about a mile from the pier?”

“That sounds great! Andrew, I love you so damn much.” Looking at the clock I tried to guess how long it would take him to set up.

“I know you do. Now go get your ass ready and I’ll text you when everything is finished.” What would I do without this boy? Even though he might not like Deli he is a hopeless romantic and will do whatever it takes to make a couple he cares about happy.

“Thanks Andy!” Andy and I said our goodbyes and I quickly rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

Showering, reshaving, doing my hair, doing my makeup, and getting dressed took almost the whole two hours and it worried me that Andy hadn’t texted me yet. Smiling at myself in the mirror I inspected my outfit. The black skinnies matched the black dress shirt I had on over a white undershirt, and just for luck I put on the same star necklace that I had worn the first concert I ever played when I was younger.

Hey! Its done! And you really do owe me your life now. ;D

Sighing relived I looked at the time once more before replying to him.

You seriously don’t even know how much I agree with you man. Thank you doesn’t even begin to say it.

Placing my phone back in my pocket I grabbed my keys and started to walk to Deli’s. Again her mum opened the door and said nothing as she let me in. Damn. What’s her problem.

Opening her door a little I smiled at her and her brother, who had noticed me, made her turn around giving me the whole view of her in this beautiful white dress. I just got major butterflies like its not even funny.

“Ash” Deli looked a little shocked that I was here.

“Oh so this is the lucky guy.” I’m figuring this is her older brother… or maybe younger… he looks about as tall as Andy does though… Anyways not the point. Smiling at him awkwardly I entered the room only to see Deli pushing him out of the room.

“Love you Mat, but get out and stop creeping on people.” Deli laughed adorably.

“I was just inspecting.” Her brother laughed back before he left.

“Sorry, he’s always doing that.” I couldn’t help but stare, she looks so beautiful. Well she looked beautiful to start with but now she looks beyond amazing.

“Before we go, you need this on.” She gave me a weird look as I pulled out a bandana, what does she think I’m going to do to her? Tying it around her head I smiled when she squealed because I had picked her up bridal style.

“Shhh, I’m kidnapping you.” Deli held onto my neck as if her life depended upon it. She weighs like nothing so I happily carried her out of her room and into the living room, getting a death glare from her mother and happy smiles from her brother and sister. Well… at least they like me.

Her brother Mat looked at me and mouthed: “Do you need help?” Stopping at the door I stared at it, I hadn’t thought about that…

“Please?” He chuckled under his breath as he opened the door and followed me as I carried Deli to the door of the apartment complex. We smiled at each other and looked at Deli who was biting her lip slightly scared, I don’t understand why she’d be so scared? She should trust me! Its not like I’m just going to drop her!
Mat opened the door and I led him towards my car. His mouth dropped when he saw my black mustang.

“THAT’S YOURS!” It made me laugh a little at his whispered screams.

“Yeah, it is.” Setting Deli in the car I thanked Mat before getting in the car.

Getting in the drivers side I started the car and started to back out of the parking lot.

“Where are we going?” I think she’s sitting on her hands because they’re shaking and she thinks that will hide them from me.

“You’ll see, we’ll be there in a few minutes.” Driving down the freeway I couldn’t stop looking over at her and smiling. I can’t wait to just ask her and hear her say yes. Or, I hope she’ll say yes.

Finally pulling up to the beach I opened my door and ran over to Deli’s side before she could get out, no need to make her walk right? Tonight, I’m going to treat her like a princess! Picking her back up I smiled and started to worry about what Andy did… With her in my arms I carried her through the sand wishing I had taken my boots off because I can already feel it seeping through the leather. Sitting Deli down on the ground I couldn’t contain my excitement. Andy had done good.

The palm trees that were closest to us were covered in white Christmas lights, on the ground we sat on a black blanket, Andy eve left me his iHome and iPod. What a great guy! Looking over my shoulder quickly I noticed the picnic basket, I’m sort of worried about what he made…

“Surprise.” Whispering in Deli’s ear I smiled when she gasped.

“Oh, Ash!” Her hands covered her mouth in shock.

“Do you like it?” Placing my hands on her waist she nodded, I could see the tears forming in her eyes.

“I-I love it.” Worried that he tears might spill over she ran her hands under her eyes a few times.

“I’m so glad you do.” Deli wrapped her arms around my neck tightly, hugging her waist tight, but hopefully not enough to break her again I kissed her hair and buried my nose in it. She smells so good, sort of like strawberries.

“Thank you so much.” Rocking her slightly I whisper sang some of Andy’s lyrics to her. “I will await dear, a patients of eternity, my crush.” From in my arms she giggled and kissed my cheek. Ten points for Ashley!

“Did you write that?” Damn it! She’s never heard any of our music apparently.

“Um, no, its one of my bands songs.” Trying to hide the guiltiness on my face I looked away.

“Aww, well that’s still sweet.” Again she hid herself in my shoulder.

“So… do you want something to eat?” So I’m not very good with talking to women when I’m not trying to fuck them, this obviously isn’t my strongest point… I need to work on that.

“Um… sure.” Deli smiled up at me as I pulled the basket between us and opened it up. Holding my breath I started intently at the contents of the basket. He would.

In the basket laid probably over twenty freshly cut strawberries, whip cream and champagne. I’m going to kick Andy’s ass. That’s ‘I want to fuck you’ food! Not ‘I’m planning on asking you out’ food! And champagne? Seriously, there’s no way she can legally drink this stuff.

“Oh. Um.” My eyes must have showed just how freaked out I was because Deli just grabbed one of them and popped it in her mouth.

“I love strawberries!” She giggled to herself as she grabbed the whip cream and put some in her mouth.

“Haha. Well good.” Doing just like she had I placed one of the sweet berries in my mouth and chewed it before taking the whip cream from her and spraying it in my mouth.

By the time we finished the strawberries Deli’s legs were stretched out next to mine with her head resting against my chest. I have to ask her soon. Andy’s iPod was on his ‘Romantic Date’ playlist was softly playing and I knew the next song and it was very much the song that would be extremely romantic to ask her to.

Forever by Kiss started and I pulled Deli so she was looking at me. Smiling down at her softly I kissed her forehead before I bit my lip and closed my eyes.

“Ash what’s wrong?” Opening my eyes up slowly I smiled at her again.

“Nothing.” The song played on. Hurry the hell up Ash! You’ll ruin everything if you don’t/

“Are you sure?” Just say it already!

“Actually, something is wrong.” Panic ran across Deli’s face.

“Oh? What’s wrong?” Taking her hands into mine I continued to smile at her.

“Well, I have a problem.” Deli still looked shocked.

“What’s that?”

“There’s this amazing girl that I need to make mine, but I don’t know how to do it.” Her eyes got wide.

“A-Ash?” Chuckling a little I pressed my lips to hers and ran my hand through her hair.

“What do you think she’d say if I asked her out right now?” Pulling out of the kiss before I could get too carried away I took a deep breath kind of scared about what she’d say next.

“I think she’d say yes.” Pressing my lips to hers again I pulled her into my lap.

“So?” Deli giggled and kissed my cheek.

“I say yes.” I couldn’t believe she said yes, it made her giggle before she brought her lips to mine. Deepening the kiss I pulled her down onto my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that took so long Dx
I have drama practice every night for the next two weeks so my life's pretty hectic right now Dx I'm sorry guys