Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Most People Wouldn't Have Screamed

I know it probably looks bad that I was at a bar at like four in the afternoon but I’m pretty sure that doesn’t look as bad as what I’m looking at now. This really cute girl is being harassed by one of the dumb ass jocks that hang our around the boardwalk. Okay, I’m only doing this because that girl is cute a hell.

Pushing myself between the dumb ass and the girl I growled at the boy.

“Leave her alone!” All it took was that and he looked like he shit himself. Well, I guess he knows who I am.

Who am I you might be asking yourself. I’m Ashley Purdy. I’m one of the meanest, badest motherfuckers around. No one messes with me, if they do they pay the price. I’m not really as bad as I make myself out to be but still, I’m a bad ass motherfucker.

“You alright?” Once the jock had run off I stepped in his place looking her over.

Mmmhhh… she’s better looking than I thought no boobs but one hell of an ass.

“Erm… y-yeah… thanks.” It made me smile a little how much she was staring, but I was doing the same. Her hair is so long and it looks so soft, I really want to run my hands threw it. When she pushed past me blushing like crazy I was pulled out of my day dreams.

“Um… okay.” She must be new here.

Smiling a little at her I watched her go. Damn she does have a nice ass. Trying my best to shrug the encounter off I continued to walk towards my car like I had been before.

She was really pretty, I really wish I had caught her name or something so I could get to know her or something. Wait Ashley wait. You’re in LA there are hundreds of girls just like her. You have other things to think about right now as well other than a chick who’s probably way younger than you are.

***

Turing the hot water off I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist tightly before exiting the bathroom and going into my bed room. Drying myself off completely I dropped the towel and pulled on boxers. Well I was doing that until I heard screaming, and not the good kind of screaming.

Looking around my room I realized that I hadn’t pulled the shade to my window down and the girl from before was watching me blushing like crazy. Her hands covered her face as I winked at her and pulled the shade down. I guess she isn’t from around here, most girls wouldn’t have screamed if they saw me naked
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god, this is a terrible first chapter for Ashley.
Anyways... don't be a silent reader please, comments make us happy <3