Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

I'm Not Going to Let You go

After we got back from the restaurant, Ash headed straight for the shower, while I plopped now next to Hawise, who hadn’t moved a single bit since we left.

“I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again, listening to you two fucking, is incredibly awkward, when there are still people within a five mile radius.” Hawise groaned when she was sure that Ash was out of earshot.

“But now that I’ve made that clear…..again, how was your night?” She smiled, wrapping an arm around me and pulling me into a hug. She always use to do that whenever we had long talks about things, but not so much since we’d moved here.

“It was, I thought I wouldn’t be completely harsh, and make him go to a completely vegetarian restaurant, so I took him to Wagamama’s.” I smirked at the memory of Ash’s shock and hesitation at the prospect of having to eat someone veggie. Bless his little cotton socks.

“Deli……can I ask you something?” Peering through my lashes, I saw Hawise looked….haunted?

“Um….sure?”

“Do you not worry that you and Ash might be, I dunno, um……too much of an age gap? Or that big problems might arise when his fans find out about you?” Hawise finally met my eyes, worry and concern evident in every inch of her face.

“I’ve never really thought about it to be honest.” I sighed, looking down at my hands. I listened for the shower to make sure Ash wasn’t going to walk out anytime soon, but he usually took hours anyway.

“Darlin’ I don’t mean to be a downer or anything, but he’s going on tour soon, he’s a decade older than you, give or take a year, and no-one knows about you two yet.” I know what she was saying was right, but at this moment in time, I loved Ash too much to think about losing him. I mean he’d taken us all in with him, he’d protected me, he in one word, was my rock.

“But….I love him.” I mumbled, feeling very depressed at the prospect of giving up Ash.

“Deli, look at me…….Delilah, look at me.” Forcing my face up, tears were now filling my eyes. Call me a typical teenager, call me whatever you want, I was NOT giving up Ash.

“I’m not saying it will end, I’m just asking you to think about things before problems arise ok?” I nodded in understanding. I love my sister, but I also love Ash, and I can’t cope with everything that I was being thrown at with.

“By the way, I’m in a band, and we might be getting signed.” I muttered, trying to change the subject quickly as I heard the water shut off in the bathroom.

“Are you serious?” Hawise gripped my shoulders, delight filling her face.

“Oh my gawd, I told you you were good at shit like that!” She pulled me into a tight hug, laughing with joy.

“I’ve got to go tell Mat and Eva.” She squealed before heading for the front door, throwing her shoes and coat on, and bolting out of the door. Yup, she’s weird.

“Hey babe.” Ash’s wet, warm arms wrapped around my waist from behind the sofa.

“Ewwwww you’re all wet, get off.” I laughed, running into the bedroom. Ash quick on my heels, grabbed me and threw me onto the bed, both of us were out of breath from laughing and running.

“Feel the wetness babe.” Ash cried, engulfing me into a bear hug, even wrapping his legs around me. I hadn’t noticed that he’d had no towel on till now.

“Babe, I fucking hate you.” I screamed, while laughing as Ash left wet kisses all over me.

“Oh please, you know you can’t get enough.” He chuckled. As our laughter died, and the tickling bear hug stopped, I pushed his wet hair behind his ear.

“I don’t wanna lose you.” Practically a whisper.

“Deli, you’re not going to lose me, not even if you told me too.” I smirked at his chessiness.

“I love you.” He said before kissing me with all the passion and love he could. I almost cried at the amount I could feel through his kiss. Pulling apart for air, I felt so lovestruck.

“I love you too.” I smiled. Pulling the covers back, Ash wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me with him into bed, before wrapping the covers around us. Kissing quickly, I laid my head on his chest, and drifted off to sleep from his heartbeat.

*******************

I woke up to Mat, Evangeline and Hawise screaming and bouncing on top of us.

“You abosolute bitch! Why didn’t you tell me you were in a band and shit?” Mat screamed like a teenage girl. I heard Ash groan and pull me tighter into his chest.

“Deli make them stop.” He groaned into my ear. Laughing I kissed his cheek.

“Guys shhh, this is why I didn’t tell you, now get out. What time is it?” I moaned, my eyes still squeezed shut as I sat up.

“Alright, alright, boring ass, it’s 11 why?” Mat asked, probably pouting.

“WHAT?!?” I screamed, my eyes shooting open.

“….it’s 11?” Mat repeated not really sure of himself.

“Shit!” I cried before launching myself out of bed, flying to the wardrobe, rushing. Ash was right there, throwing underwear and accessories at me, knowing exactly why I was rushing.

“Sit, I’ll do your hair, while you do your make-up.” He said, putting the straightners on, pulling out heat defence and hairspray.

“What fuck is going on if I may ask?” Mat questionned, still sat on the bed.

“She has a meeting with Epitaph at noon.” Ash quickly explained before spraying my hair with heat defence, and carefully straightening each section of hair. All the why I was applying foundation, powder, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, gawd I feel like my face is going to fall off.

Coughing a little as Ash hairsprayed the finished product, I quickly grabbed my shoes and phone.

“I’ll be back soon.” I said, quickly turning to kiss Ash on the lips, before running out the door. Flagging down a cab, giving the dude my address, I was there in no time. Literally I had 10 minutes left.

Walking into the massive building I saw all four of my new boys anxiously waiting for me.

“You’re here!” Austin screamed, launching over to me, Mason, Harry and Jake, quickly following suit. They all seemed relieved that I was here, which calmed me a little to know that I wasn’t the only one that was nervous.

“The dude came out literally 5 minutes ago, he said do we have a band name, I didn’t know what to say, so Mason just said the first thing that came to mind.” Austin blurted.

“So? What’s our band name?” I queried, worried that it might be something ridiculous.

“A Day For Rain.” Mason mumbled, shuffling from foot to foot. I thought about it for a second, before a huge beam came.

“I love it.” I grinned, making Mason blush a little and smile thanks.

“A Day For Rain, are you ready?” Sam appeared out of nowhere, scaring the beejeezus out of me.

“Um…one second.” I called back, before huddling with my new band.

“We know we have to perform, but what are we going to do, we can’t do the same song?” Jake panicked, speaking my worries for me.

“I have an idea, I have a ton of songs that I’ve written ok? If I tell you a run down of what you need to play, will you be ok? Like we did yesterday?” I spoke, earning nods in response, this seemed a lot easier than I thought.

After giving them a run down of what each of them needed about the song we were going to do, we followed Sam into a big room that resembled to recording studios I’d seen on TV, but also nothing like them. This was much bigger, and instead of the window, there was a desk with at least a dozen guys sat behind it.

“Alright, guys, this is the board of producers, could you introduce yourselves, and then tell us the name of the song you’re going to perform, don’t worry about if it’s a cover or not.” Sam said, standing to the side of the desk.

“I’m Mason Utah.” Waving with his drumsticks to the critical eyes behind the desk.

“Harry Riggs” Saluting the aged men.

“I’m Austin Lakes.” Austin smiled, bouncing on the spot. I love this kid right now.

“My name’s Jake Kolten” Jakes said, too busy making sure his guitar was ok.

“And I’m Deli Silvings.” I smiled nervously, trying to breathe through my nerves.

“We’re gonna do a song that Deli wrote, called Beggin’ on Your Knees.” Austin bounced, running over to his bass. I glad he was doing most of the talking, I was panicking about not being able to sing, never mind talk.

As the guys started though, the same confidence burst that I’d had yesterday, built up again.

“You had it all the day you told me (told me) you want me” I smiled as Austin echoed my lyrics with his screams.
“ I had it all but let you fool me (fool me) completely
Ya I was so stupid to give you all my attention
Cause the way you played me exposed your true intentions

And one day I'll have you beggin' on your knees for me
Ya one day I'll have you crawlin' like a centipede
You mess with me and mess with her so I'll make sure you get what you deserve” I screamed along with Austin this time. This was going better than I thought.
“ Ya one day you'll be beggin' on your knees for me

So watch your back cause you don't know when or where I could get you
I’ve set the trap and when I'm done then you'll know what I've been through
So oh Mr.Player do you feel like the man now
And I bet your nervous cause this song makes you freak out

And one day I'll have you beggin' on your knees for me
Ya one day I'll have you crawlin' like a centipede
You mess with me (ya) and mess with her (ya) so I'll make sure you get what you deserve (ya)
Ya one day you'll be beggin' on your knees for me

I know I'm being bitter but I'ma drive you under
Cause you just don't don't deserve happy ever after
But what you did to me after you told me you never felt that way
It was only just a game
(you had it all)

(And one day)
And one day I'll have you beggin' on your knees for me (beggin' on your knees for me)
Ya one day I'll have you crawlin' like a centipede (crawlin' like a centipede)
You mess with me (ya) and mess with her (ya) so I'll make sure you get what you deserve (ya)
Ya one day you'll be beggin' on your knees for me” By the end Austin, me and Jake were bouncing around and just having a great time. We’d completely forgotten about the men watching us.

“Well, A Day For Rain, that really was something….quite spectacular.” The grey haired man in the middle said, sitting forward in his seat. My heart was racing, and as the the boys grew closer towards me, I knew their’s was too.

******************

I walked back into Ash’s apartment, my face completely blank. I couldn’t believe what the guys at Epitaph at said to us.

“Deli, babe, how’d it go?” Ash asked, approaching me cautiously with my siblings close behind.

“They….um…they….” I struggled to get the words out, how could I tell them? My mind raced.

“Deli, look at me, just breathe, what did they say to you?” Ash said, cupping my face.

“They said……”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! This is Sockii posting for xChihirox (: So I didn't know what to put the chapter title as...