Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Welcome to Hell Everyone.

“Deli, look at me, just breathe, what did they say to you?” cupping her face I bit my lip.

“They said……” kissing her on the cheek I took a deep breath sort of afraid of she was going to say.

“Baby, what did they say?” my gut twisted.

“They said YES!” Screaming she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly while bouncing all at once.

“OH MY GOD!” jumping right along with her I kissed her roughly.

“I KNOW!” breaking the seal our lips had made she looked up at me happily.

“I’m so proud of you Deli.”

“I can’t believe it all happened so fast.” picking her up I hugged her tighter.

“I know but you deserve it.” shrugging my comment off she kissed me again.

“We need to celebrate!” setting her back down on the ground I looked her over, hell is she thinking what I’m thinking?

“And how would you like to do that?” I couldn’t help but lick my lips I really hope she wants to celebrate the same way I do.

“Hmmm…” placing her hand on her hip pretended to think but from the look in her eye I knew she already knew what she wanted to do. “I want to go to Disneyland!” I couldn’t help it but my face fell a little. Disneyland? Seriously?

“Really?” picking up my face I tried to act excited.

“YES! Oh my god we should bring Mat, Hawise, and Evangeline with us!” bouncing on the balls of her feet she began running around the house getting everything and everyone ready to go.

Oh hell. I’m so screwed, I’ve only been to that place once and I hated it. But I guess if Deli wants to go then I’ll deal with it. Within fifteen minutes of Deli getting all excited about going to Disney Mat, Hawise, Evangeline, and I were being pushed down the stairs and to my car by the extremely excited Deli. Why do I get the feeling that along with this drive today is going to be a long day.

Deli, Evangeline and Hawise sat in the backseat of my car jumping around like jumping beans as Mat and I attempted to direct the car in the right direction. Some how Mat and I managed to get us and the three five year olds in the back to the front gates of Disneyland in once piece… well we did have to stop twice, once for a bathroom break because Deli swore she would pee her pants and the second time because we had to buy the tickets to get in.

I hope she knows that she owes me big time when we get home tonight. Holding her hand tightly I kissed the top of her head as we passed through the security and slipped our passes to the women working the entrance.

“Oh my god…” Deli and Hawise looked at all the people and the front gate in awe, you’d almost think they’d never been to-shit they never have been here.

“C’mon guys.” at my words Deli and Hawise ran off darting between people.

“Dear god where the hell have you taken us?” Mat looked over at me in horror while his normally quite sister Evangeline ran after Deli and Hawise.

“I don’t know. What I do know is that after today you’re never going to want to take them here again, and believe they will want to come back. So we’re pretty much screwed.”

“Oh hell.” Mat and I dragged our feet following after them until Deli and Hawise ran up to us and pushed forward.

“Ashley! Help me!” Mat struggled to get out of Hawise grip as Deli and her pushed us forward.

“Sorry man no can do I’m in the same boat as you.” Deli scowled up at me.

“Aww Ash don’t tell me you don’t want to be here!” chuckling I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her lips softly.

“Of course I want to be here, I just don’t like standing around in line with small crying children.” I’ve never been a person who likes small children after the age of thirteen I’m fine with them but other than that I don’t like them. They’re always sticky and smell funny and just EW!

“Aww well suck it up because we’re not leaving until we’ve gone on every ride here!” I smiled but felt my whole body drop. Hell today is going to be a long day.

******

After achieving Deli’s goal of going on every ride other than the ones that were closed for repair we left the hellhole and took the long drive back home. Deli and Mat had switched seats and she was now sleeping propped up against my shoulder.

Kissing the top of her head I peeked back at the others in the rearview mirror. They were all asleep as well.

“I love you so much Deli.” my heart was breaking a little, Andy had called me a few times today and I’d only listened to the messages. And what they said killed me, we’d be going back on tour soon. “And I don’t want to you ever forget that.” kissing her again I brushed the free falling tear from my eyes before going back to the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry guys that this is so short... I had a really bad/long day today D: