Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Hi New Neighbor!

Chuckling to myself from the screams that came from my neighbors I shrugged and finished dressing myself. Wait. Why was she watching me? Seriously, that’s creepy. She really isn’t from around here is she. Poor girl I’ve probably traumatized her… if I see her again, which I will, I think I should apologize and find out why she was watching me.

Falling onto my bed with a groan I couldn’t help but laugh when Killer and Tokyo jumped into bed and were begging to be patted.

“Aww, you guys are hungry aren’t you?” Patting their heads I tucked them under my arms and carried them downstairs to the kitchen.

“Hold on, I have to find the food.” Setting the pair down I grabbed their bowls from the kitchen floor and began to fill them with whatever dog food Andy had picked me up the other day.

“Here you go.” As I placed the food in front of them I laughed as I watched them take the food in their mouths, step away from the bowl, drop the food, then eat it. I love them so much. They’re crazy but its fine with me. Leaving them to eat in peace I crawled back into bed and passed out. Who knew that saving some creeper chick could make me so tired.

*****

“Ash!” Andy and Jake barged threw the door.

Note to self, take away their ‘emergency‘ keys to my house.

“What!?” This morning when I had been getting dressed I made sure that I had pulled the shades down just incase that girl was watching again.

“Do you want to go to the mall?? I need to get new skinnies and you’re the only one that will tell me if they look good or not.” Andy shot Jake a death glare. He must still have that grudge on Jake for the Skinny Jean Incident of 2009.

“Andy! I said I was sorry, now can you please get over it!” Jake sighed and sat down next to me on the couch.

“That you did. But I still don’t trust you.” Crossing his arms over his chest Andy sat down on the other side of me.

“I don’t really have a choice in the matter do I?” Sighing I looked over at Andy.

“No. You don’t so get your boot on and lets go!” Rolling my eyes I watched as Andy jumped up to grab my boots before he tossed them at me.

“God, the things I do for you Andrew.” My right boot hit me square in the forehead.

“But you love me!” Andy hugged himself and squealed like he was a five year old.

“Mmmmhhhh… I’m starting to question myself.” Grumbling I ran my head over my now sore forehead before I pulled my boots on and followed Andy and Jake out the door.

*****

If you haven’t figured it out yet, Andy is the biggest five year old on earth sometimes and today is a five year old day. Before we even got to Hot Topic to buy his freaking pants we had to go to the toy store, the food court, the book store, then the toy store again. Jake isn’t any better, he just played around with Andy fueling the five year old fire that is Andy.

“Andrew! Get your ass over here or we’re going home right now!” Have you ever seen a six foot two twenty year old run around in Toys R Us? I didn’t think so, but for the past hour I have.

“But Ashleyyyyy!” Glaring at him I pulled him and Jake out of the store by their wrists.

“No. Don’t Ashley me. We’re going to Hot Topic then we’re going home. Okay?” Both Jake and Andy mumbled that they were sorry and they wouldn’t do it again today. Not that I believed them.

“Come on guys.” They were dragging their feet as we got closer to the store. The big red lettering was now in site and Andy was suddenly running towards the store. Following him and Jake in, who went right to the jeans, I noticed someone. The girl that saw me in my birthday suit.

Smirking to myself I made a B line to her as she was putting merchandise up on a display. I think she saw me because she looked terrified. Chuckling a little I got closer to her.

“Hey.” Flashing her my Purdy smile I watched her stomach fall out of her body.

“Errm… H-Hey. How can I, um, help you?” She must know I know who she is as I stepped closer.

“Um, not really I just thought I’d come over and say hello to my new neighbor.” This time she looked like she was going to fait.

“I am so sorry about last night. Really I am, I didn’t, errm, mean to look at you-” Her name tag read Deli. Cute name, I wonder if it’s short of anything.

“Ha! Nah, its fine. Don’t worry about it Deli.” Almost as fast as I said her name she began to blush like mad.

“I was unpacking and the box I was going through was there next to the window and when I looked up there you were.” She’s still babbling. What the hell?

“Relax. Its fine really. I’m sorry I possibly left a scar on you for the rest of your life.” Deli laughed and shrugged a little.

“Um, no, not really. I’m not that impressionable really.” The conversation hit that awkward point; running my hand through my hair and sucked on my lip. And what do I say now?

“Oh well that’s good, I think.” She looked up and around the store as another group of kids that were probably ten or eleven can in.

“Yeah. Hey, um, I didn’t catch your name.” My eyes met hers, wow, I don’t think I’ve ever seen eyes that beautiful before they’re just so green.

“I’m Ashley, Ashley Purdy.” Deli made an adorable face when she heard my name was Ashley. “But, you can call me Ash if you’d like.”

“Well Ashley, its nice to meet you and, um, yeah.” I’m not sure why but I feel like I need to make it up to her that all of this is so awkward and that she saw me naked.

“So… Deli would you like to go out to lunch with me when you’re done your shift?” Her mouth dropped and she blushed more.

“Err, um, sure?” It sounded more like a question but I’ll take what I can get.

“Okay. When do you get off?” Stepping in closer to her once more I pushed a stand of her hair behind her ear.

“Um, uh, in an hour.” Giving her a sweet smile rather than my pervert one I watched as she folded another shirt and put it one the stack with the others just like it.

“Okay then! I shall meet you right back here then. Sound good?” Deli sucked on her cheek and nodded. I can’t tell if she’s happy or if she’s scared. Either way I guess I’m fine with it.

“Y-yeah.”

“See you then Sweetheart.” Patting her check I smiled and walked off towards Andy and Jake who were fighting already.

Before I immersed myself in Andy Jake bullshit I turned back towards her and waved a little. It took her a second but she waved back. Smiling like I had won the lottery I pulled Jake off of Andy.

“Andrew! Jake!” The second I opened my mouth they both shrunk down a size and looked up at me innocently.

“We weren’t doing anything bad! I swear!” Andy held a pair of black skinny jeans to his chest for dear life.

“Mmmhhh… I don’t believe you. Anyways hurry up, I have a date I need to get ready for.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that was better(:
Don't be a silent reader, please? Comments mean the world to us! <3