Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

We are the Fallen Angels

The hot water cascaded down on us, I smiled looking down at Deli she’s so beautiful. Placing my forefinger under her chin I forced her to look up at me before she could say anything I kissed her lips softly.

“I love you so much Deli, and nothing is ever going to change that.” even with the water falling on us I could still see her tears.

“I love you too Ash.” reaching up she kissed my jaw then down my neck.

“Oh god Deli.” letting my head fall back I exposed the rest of my neck for her. My hands began to roam around her body playfully until I heard her moaning under my touch.

“A-Ash.” just as I was about to kiss her again a loud knock on the bathroom door made both of us jump.

“HURRY THE FUCK UP YOU TOO!!! IT’S ALMOST TIME TO GO!!!” Andy’s deep voice growled at us from behind the door.

“Do we have to? It’s so warm in here and I’m about to get laid!” Deli snickered kissing me again.

“YES YOU DO!! YOU’LL GET LAID ENOUGH ON TOUR FOR CHRIST’S SAKE!!” rolling my eyes I sighed loudly before turning the water off and giving Deli a sympathetic glace.

“Sorry Babe, I guess we’ll just have to wait until we get to the hotel or something.” giggling Deli turned the blow dryer on and began to fix her hair.

“Aww poor Ashley still think’s he’s gonna get laid?” making a kissy face Deli stared at me through the mirror.

“Think? I fucking know I’ll get laid.” coming up behind her I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly.

“Oh well good to know you think so.” chuckling under my breath I wished that she wasn’t so evil sometimes by playing these little games with me.

“Again, I don’t think I know.” winking at her I began to fix my hair and makeup as well.

“We’ll see about that.” Deli had finished her hair and her makeup, she turned to me and pressed her lips to mine before strutting out of the room.

“Goddamn.” muttering under my breath I watched her go as I finished my hair.

Stepping out of the bathroom with my hair and makeup done I started to walk towards the bedroom but Andy caught me before I could get that far.

“Ashley, is Deli seriously pregnant?” his look said just how much he was pissed off about this.

“Yeah… she is.” growling under his breath he punched the wall.

“Can you even handle being a dad?” I shrugged, of course I can’t handle it but Deli and I can work through this and we’ll be great parents.

“Probably.”

“You know if you get rid of her now you wouldn’t have to deal with all the pain of being a father.” Andy’s arms covered his chest. Glaring at him I was shocked he would think let alone say something like that.

“Andrew, I love Deli very very much and I love our children just as much. So get it through your thick fucking skull I’m not leaving her or my kids.” glaring at him I hoped that this would make myself clear.

“Kids? Like more than one?” Andy’s eyes were wide as tea saucers.

“Yes more than one twins for God’s sake!” he swallowed hard before backing away.

“Oh well.”

“That’s what I thought Six.” I continued to glare at Andy as he walked away with his tail between his legs.

How could he even suggest that I leave Deli just because she’s pregnant? Of course that was the old Ashley If one of my prior girlfriends had gotten pregnant I probably would have dined that it was mine and blamed the girl for cheating on me with someone while I was off on tour. Walking into the bedroom I went to the closet in search of clothes.

Pulling out my regular black skinny jeans and my touring leather jacket I set them on the bed as I continued to search for a shirt. Fuck! Why did I pack all my good clothes? Apparently I wasn’t thinking that I would need to get dressed today. I had to dig through my clothes but eventually I found one of our band shirts, that would have to work for now. Slipping on the shirt and jeans I grinned at myself in the mirror, today’s going to be a good day I can feel it. My boots and my jacket went on after I finished admiring myself in the mirror, tussling my hair a little I cracked my neck before leaving the room.

In the living room everyone sat joking around waiting for me to move my ass so we could leave. Deli and CC were arm wrestling, and by the look on CC’s face Deli was winning.

“Finally you’re finished!” Jinxx’s greeting let everyone know that it was time to go.

“God took you long enough! Deli’s beaten C at arm wrestling fifteen times so far.” Austin giggled a little from his seat on the floor.

“Austin, the one thing you don’t know is that everyone can beat CC at arm wresting.” CC gasped at my words.

“That is not true! Just last night I beat Andy!” Andy shook his head no.

“You did not, CC you and I didn’t even hangout last night!” frowning CC looked slightly hurt at Andy’s words.

“Then what do you call going out for sushi and watching movies then Andrew!?” glaring at Andy CC placed his hands on his hips.

“I call that a Thursday night.”

“GAHH! I just can’t win!” Deli chuckled from behind him.

“No you can’t, C you lost fifteen times to a pregnant girl.” everyone began to laugh harder than they had earlier.

“Shut up!!!!” covering his ears with his hands CC got into the fetal position and began to rock back and forth slowly.

“Okay. Okay leave him alone guys,” standing up Jake tried his best to not laugh and try and get the crowd of people to silence their laughter.

“Jake’s right you guys, let’s leave CC alone for now and get out asses out on the road!” my stomach knotted a little touring is always a fucking blast but something always goes wrong. Grabbing Deli’s hand I kissed her forehead as we grabbed our bags and began to walk out of the house. Dear god don’t let anything bad happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo... I've finally gotten my internet back! And my school's play is over so you all know what that means!!!! Regular updates from now on!!!! :D With that being said where's our love?