Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Alone

I’d been in rehab almost a whole week. It was fucking awful, I hated it so much, people spoke to you like you were a little kid with difficulties. If it wouldn’t end me up in isolation, I’d’ve beat the shit out of half the people here. There was only one person I actually liked, and that was the receptiontist, Sophie. She’d been the one who’d I’d first met, she showed me around, warned me about which people not to cross, which food not to eat at the cafeteria. Honestly? She was the only normal person here.

Because of my hate for this place, I’d been trying deserately to get clean. The sooner I’m better, the sooner I can get out of here and back to touring….and Ash. Hopefully. My hard work seemed to be paying off though.

“Well Delilah, you certainly have made a vast improvement since you arrived here.” The Doctor said, who I think is called Dr. Berka, not sure.

“Hmmm.” I mumbled, not really bothered with what he had to say.

“So well in fact, it looks as if you’re going to finish your programme early, and we, which by I mean, me and the other Doctors, were wondering if you would like to continue to programme outside of the facility?” Dr. Berka had been staring at his clipboard the entire time, but now he looked up at me, raising an eyebrow. His suggestion completely mind-boggled me. I could have sworn that they were not allowed to release you this early.

“Erm….I guess that would be ok?” I said, trying to figure out if he was being serious.

“Alright then, I won’t be able to release you today, but I can after today. But today is vistor’s day for you, if you want to come to the vistor’s hall? See if anyone’s waiting for you?” I bit my lip, terrified that there’d be no-one there for me. I already knew vistor’s hours were pretty late for this place, and I could have sworn that the guys had a show tonight, which might also mean my guys couldn’t come. And my family wouldn’t be here, because they didn’t know that I was here.

“ I don’t think there will be, their all busy.” I mumbled, I don’t think I’ve ever felt so low and alone.

“Well would you like me to go check for you? And then come back and tell you?” Dr. Berka said smiling reassuringly at me. I nodded, still biting my lip.

As Dr. Berka disappeared out of the door, and along the corridor, I almost burst into tears. A small part of me, hoped and wished that Ash would come, or at least call or something. But when Dr. Berka returned, a grim expression set on his face, I knew my answer.

He shook his head, no-one had come to see me, not even anyone in my own band, and they weren’t performing until I came back. Now the plan of getting out sooner seemed like a depressing idea. I didn’t want to come face-to-face with any of them.

The only who had kept any contact with me the entire time I’d been here was Andy. To say he’d hated me so much, he sure was being a pretty amazing friend since he’d become ok with me.

Just as I thought that my phone vibrated under my pillow. Yes I’d snook in my phone, no, none of the doctors knew about it, well except Sophie, but she doesn’t count.

To: Deli
From: Andy
Hey. How you doing?

I sighed, debating whether I should tell him about how no-one had come to visit, or whether that would just sound like I was whining.

To: Andy
From: Deli
It’s good, I’ve been told I might be able to leave early because it’s that good. :P

Andy didn’t text back, so I just laid in my bed, daydreaming. It didn’t last long before they started turning the lights off and locking the doors. Sighing to myself, I rolled over on to my side, facing the wall. Just as I closed my eyes, I could have sworn I heard my window open. I nearly screamed blue murder when a set of cold hands wrapped around my mouth and body. What the fuck was going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
:O What's going on???

Huge hugs for anyone who can guess right!