Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

He Slept With His Bass

I started to panic, if no-one could hear me, then this prick sure as hell would feel it. Wriggling in my attacker’s arms, a wave of tiredness hit me, making me stop and breathe for a second.

“Deli, it’s me, calm down, I’m not going to hurt you.” Andy’s deep voice whispered in my arm, putting a huge smile on my face. Someone did come and visit me after all. Whipping around as soon as his arms let go, I threw my arms around his neck.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you.” I beamed, it may not be exactly who I wanted to see, but I sure as hell was happy to know that someone still cared. Andy chuckled at my reaction, wrapping his arms around me, patting my back.

“It’s alright, hey um…..I want to talk to you about…..well….Ash.” His smile slowly faded into a worried expression, that made my stomach clench. What had happened to Ash?

“Why what’s happened? Is he ok? Did he get hurt?” I rambled, panicking. Again Andy chuckled, his smile returning.

“No, no, he’s fine, sort of, look he’s terrified that he’s lost you, that why he hasn’t come to see you. In case you, I dunno, reject him or blame him or something like that.” Andy said, explaining what had happened in my absence.

“But why would he think that? I’m doing this for him, he must at least know that he can’t have lost me if I’m doing this to keep him.” I said, getting slightly erractic at Ash’s stupidity. I couldn’t believe that he’d thought I’d left him for good. Honestly, that boy does lack some intelligence sometimes.

“I know, but he thinks that if he turns up, you’ll blame him for you being in here, and tell him, well to basically fuck off.” I had to laugh at what Andy was saying. Although it did seem like an Ashley thing to do.

“The stupid bugger, I would never do that, it’s my fault I’m in here. Yeah I’m a little pissed that he just walked out and didn’t come back, but to be honest, I’d’ve done the exact same thing if I was him, so….no I don’t blame him for anything.” I explained after my laughter had died down a little. Andy just smiled and nodded.

“So does that mean you’d still want to see him?” He asked, raising his eyebrow. This boy was up to something, I just couldn’t figure out what. That, and how the the hell he got through my window. I knew he was tall, I just didn’t think he was that tall.

“You have no idea how crap I felt when he didn’t turn up today, yes I want to see him, why ask that?” I smiled, shaking my head at Andy’s silly question. It’s basically asking whether I want to see the love of my life or not. Go figure.

“I ask, because I have a surprise for you.” Andy got up from the side of my bed, walking back over to the window that he’d come in through, opening it a bit wider, before leaning out. With a lot of grunting and ‘fuck’s Andy pulled something up to the window.

“ASHLEY!” I screamed, jumping on my guy as his landed on his feet, almost knocking him off his feet again.
“Deli.” He mumbled in my hair, as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, lifting me up and spinning me around. Leaning back a little, I pressed my lips to his. I couldn’t believe he’d come, he was actually here. He did still love me.

“Baby, I’m so sorry for not coming before, I thought you’d hate me for all this shit.” Ash said, plonking us both down on my bed. My heart clenched when I saw the tears falling down his gorgeous face.

“Baby why you crying?” I asked, worriedly wiping away his tears.

“I missed you so fucking much.” I smiled, pulling him in for a kiss, one that had some much passion, it could easily make up for the past week of not having any.

“I missed you too.” I smiled, breaking away for air.

“Yeah but at least you didn’t go to sleep with your bass every night because it reminded you of the other.” Andy smirked from near the window. I’d completely forgotten that he was there.

“You went to bed with the bass I got you?” I smiled, as weird as it sounded, it made my heart jump to hear that Ash still cared so much. Ash just looked sheepish, and nodded, intertwining our fingers.

“Oh shit, yeah guess what?” I beamed, remembering what Dr. Berka had told me earlier today.

“What?” Ash snapped up, looking a little worried and scared.

“I get to come back tomorrow, the doctor said I was doing a lot better than they thought I would, and could carry on as an outpatient programme.” I said, grinning like a chesire cat. Before I knew what was happening, Ash had grabbed the sides of my face and was kissing me with all the love in the world, tears streaming down his.

Just at that moment, we heard footsteps coming down the corridor, all three of us froze, before there was a quick rush to get Ash and Andy back out through the window.

“I’ll be back tomorrow, I promise.” Ash smiled, hanging onto the ledge.

“OK, I love you Ash.” I smiled, kissing him one last time.

“I love you too Deli.” He smiled, before jumping down, I watched at the pair bolted back to the car park. I had to chuckle, they both had weird runs.

My door clicked open as one of the security guards shone his torch in the room.

“Everything ok in here?” He asked in a booming voice.

“Yeah, I just couldn’t get the window open, but I’ve done it now.” I smiled back, reassuring the guard that nothing at all was happening. Idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta Da!!!! Well done to you commentors that said Andy, Ash or both. YOU GOT IT RIGHT! Lol

-Happy dance and cookies for you- anyone who didn't get it, well, you are epic fails! but you can still have a cookie!

Comment, s'il vouz plait!!!

LOVE YOU SOCKII!!! You are one tough girl :P I wouldn't rather be writing this with anyone else x