Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Snuggling and Hugging

“ASHLEY!” I flew into his arms as he walked through the doors of the rehab centre. Sophie, the receptionist chuckled behind me, while Andy and Jon grinned behind Ashley. Ash’s arms wove tightly around my waist, as he hugged me tightly to his body.

“Hey baby, you ready to come home?” Ash beamed. I raised my eyebrow at his term of ‘home’, making me chuckle and shake my head.

“So long as it’s with you, I don’t care.” Ok being away for so long has made me a bit of a cheese, so what.

“Love you too babe.” Ash whispered into my hair, giving me one last squeeze, before letting me go, and taking hold of my hand. I turned and gave a quick wave to Sophie, before grabbing my bag, and following the guys out to the bus.

As soon as I stepped onto the bus fully, Jake and CC pasted me to the wall, hugging and screaming at me how much they missed me. They were quickly joined my Austin, Mason, Harry and Jake. I stared at them in confusion. Surely they wouldn’t leave our bus at the venue? I mean we were suppose to go straight to our next venue.

“Um guys, what happened to our bus?” My question, made the guys slowly relinquish their grip on me.

“Well when we got up this morning, we were in this bus, and when we went back to ours…” Austin started to explain.

“…Someone had vandalised and trashed the bus.” Mason finished. My mouth went slack in shock.

“Was our stuff ok?” I asked, worried about the guys instruments and the expensive shit that we couldn’t replace.

“Yeah the inside was fine, but the outside and a few windows, and tyres, were beyond repair, so now we’re all squishing into this bus.” The last bit confused me even more. There was a grand total of 11 people on this bus, and there was only 6 beds.

“Um….how?” My eyebrow raised. I couldn’t really imagine anyone sharing, because although the bunks were bigger on this bus from ours, they still would be a squeeze for two people in at one time.

“We share bunks, none of us minded cuddling up a bit, especially seen as we have to turn the bus engine off on a night to sleep, meaning there’s no heating.” Austin explained again. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Wait so, who’s in with who?” I giggled, imagining all the guys in front of me spooning and snuggling up to each other. It’s like gay porn in the making.

“Jon get’s his own obviously, Ash Is with you, so he’s sort of being freezing, minus his bass…” Austin giggled, making Ash glare at him, and the rest of the guys when they joined in.

“Jake and CC, Andy and Jinxx, me and Mason, and Harry with Jake.” Austin smiled. He loved telling stories, almost to the point it was like a religion.

“Fair enough I guess, anyways, I’m off to plonk, I’m knackered.” I announced. I hadn’t got any sleep last night, because I was too excited about seeing Ash, being with Ash, and just Ash in general.

“Well we’re setting off to the next venue now anyway, so you might as well rest up for tonight.” Jon said, before heading towards the driver’s seat. After that everyone went off to do their own thing, while Ash just stood and grinned beside me.

“What?” I smiled, trying to hide the fact I knew what he was smiling at.

“I’ll join you if you want.” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, while giving me a huge smile.

“Suit yourself.” I said, dancing off towards the bunks, acting completely oblivious to the probably very horny Ashley following me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok sorry it's short, I'm kind of busy with some stuff that's going on at home, so this isn't quite how I wanted it to come out, sorry guys.

Comment though x

P.S. THANK YOU PAULA!!! You are seriously an amazing BFF, and I would so hug you for everything you've done for me :P LOVE YOU XXX