Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

You Make Me Feel Better

Laying on my bed, my plan to sleep was failing miserably. The pain from my stomach was just too much. My little sister Evangeline had already seen me when she’d brought some more boxes into my room, but luckily I’d sworn her to secrecy. Childish I know for an 18 and 15 year old, but it still works. Rolling over I heard a knock come from the front door. Please don’t let them have followed me home. The last thing I need is for anyone else to find out, trust me, if I didn’t mind, I’d’ve gone downstairs and grabbed some pills by now.
I heard the door open, but it was too far away for me to hear who it was. That and I really couldn’t care as another shot of pain ran through my body.
“This is her room. You might want to knock before you go it.” I heard Evangeline on the other side of the door. Why the hell was she letting strangers into my room? Stupid girl!
A soft knock came on the door, followed by my name in a voice that I recognised but couldn’t place. As the door creaked open, Ashley peered round the door.
“A-Ashley?” I said in disbelief, trying my best to sit up, it took his a second to snap out of his shock and rush over to my side to help.
“What happened?” He asked, the worry pasted his face. I started to panic. I wasn’t sure whether I should tell him or not. What if he had a funny reaction or something, I mean he seems like quite a nice guy, but that doesn’t go to say he’s gonna be nice when he finds out. But going with my gut, which was telling me to tell him, I told him.
I hadn’t realised I’d been crying until he pushed some hair behind my ear. When his finger’s brushed against the side of my face I couldn’t help but break down.
“The jocks from before found me and-”, before I could finish, Ashley had pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. I tried my best not show the pain that increased from my stomach when he did that. But I guess I failed. He pulled back and looked at me worried. I couldn’t meet his eyes. Please don’t notice. Please.
“Deli?” He said, not needing to say anymore, I lifted up my t-shirt to show my stomach. Even I hadn’t looked at it yet, so we were both shocked at the size and intensity of the huge purple and black bruise covering my entire stomach.
“What the…” his voice trailed off as he moved one of his hands to trail lightly over the bruise. I winced at the coldness of his hand, causing him to pull away. But surprisingly, his hand had made it feel better, so instinctively I reached out and pulled his hand back. To which I received a questioning glance.
“The cold make’s it feel better.” I stated. I’d made it sound as if I was some little kid who’d fallen over in the playground, the only difference being that I hadn’t fallen.
Ashley gently pressed his hands to my stomach, sending a cooling sensation over my body.
The soothing quickly went, when his phone vibrated in his pocket. Ash quickly fished it out, and read the text he’d got.
“I’ve got to go, I’m going for a night out, I was going to ask you to come with, but guessing now you’re probably better off staying here. I’ll come back to check on you later.” He explained, before kissing my forehead again, sending shivers throughout my body. Opening my eyes again after his kiss, I noticed he’d already gone.
A wave of despair flooded over me when I realised he’d left. I started to panic thinking of if he met those Jocks, that maybe they’d do the same to him. I was so het up, I started to get light-headed and dizzy. Before I could have the chance to breathe and calm down, I was out like a light bulb. The only bothering me in my unconsciousness was the new stock that was going to be arriving in Hot Topic tomorrow. And Ashley of course.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short, but it's all in preparation for something big, so you better start commenting xP