Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Bubbles

The guys thought that after the show and signing that we should all go out to a couple of clubs to celebrate Me and Deli’s engagement, of course it was a great idea for them because everyone but Andy could get drunk and even then I think he was sneaking drinks. Not that I’d say anything, but when your fiancé can’t drink because she’s carrying your children neither of you can really drink.

Deli’s hand fell into mine. Gripping her small hand tightly I grinned down at her. I love her so much. She glanced up at me giving me an awkward ‘I don’t want to be here’ look. Nodding my head I told the guys and John that we were leaving and proceed to pull Deli out of the club and into the cool night air.

“Ash, where are you taking me?” shrugging I gave her my famous Purdy smirk.

“Somewhere special, that I know you’re going to love.” giving me a strange look Deli didn’t look to sure about what I had said.

“Oh well okay.” the clubs that the guys had picked out to party at were right down the street from the hotel, they chose them only because they could stay out as long as they wanted and tumble back later and not have to worry about who would drive.

The hotel that we were stay at tonight was nicer than normal, sure we stay at some pretty nice places but this hotel is better than they normally are. Walking back to the hotel with Deli was quick and quite neither of us really spoke but it wasn’t an awkward silence it was kind of comfortable like it was normal.

Entering the lobby we both smiled at the older woman working the front desk as we passed her to get to the elevator. Since it was later in the evening not that many people were coming and going so we weren’t standing their for long.

“Ash?” Deli pressed her back into my chest so that I could wrap my arms around her.

“Yeah Baby?” kissing the top of her head I smiled down at her.

“Feel.” Deli grabbed my hand and pressed it to her stomach. For a second I was looking into her eyes confused about what she was trying to tell me, and then the baby kicked. I wasn’t sure if it was Oscar or if it was Amy but either way I felt my eyes tear up.

“Oh Deli.” a huge smile broke out on my face and Deli’s. Bringing our lips together I kissed her in soft slow motion. Keeping my hand on her stomach I waited for the baby to kick again. “I love you so much Deli.”

Sliding her hand on my she grinned up at me. “I love you too Ash.” her lips met mine again as the elevator stopped and a little bell sounded telling that we were at our floor.

“C’mon you. We’re going to have a romantic night. Just the four of us.” chuckling Deli patted my arm and yanked me out of the elevator.

“You’re such a loser Ash.” for a moment I pretended to pout but then I laughed.

“But that’s why you love me right? Because I’m your loser correct?” nodding Deli pecked my cheek.

“Yes that is correct. Now please be a doll and unlock the door so that the four of us can have our romantic night.” I happily obliged and found my wallet and pulled out the keycard.

“So now I’m a doll. Can I keep my size though?” raising my eyebrow I opened the door for her and hoped that she would catch on to my innuendo. Letting her head fall back in laugher Deli nodded.

“Yes you can keep your size Ashley. I’d feel bad if you were a doll and had to change.” chuckling I brought wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her to the bed.

“Good. Now are you ready for a romantic night?” kissing me back she nodded. “Now don’t mind me as I call room service and get a few necessary things.”

“Oh no, take your time.” picking up the phone I dialed the front desk, and kindly asked the woman at the front desk if she could bring me a bottle of campaign, strawberries, and spray whip cream just like what we had on our first date.

“So the things will be up a in a little while but I want to run a few things by you.” as I spoke Deli sat down and watched as I pulled my shirt up over my head.

“Okay, lay it on me.”

“Well I was thinking that you and me could take a nice soak in that tub. Drink some campaign then maybe have some fun later? Does that sound romantic?” giggling Deli beckoned me closer with her finger. “Yes?”

Getting closer to her I smiled. “I think that sounds quite romantic.” after speaking her lips found mine.

“Good, because that’s all I’ve got.” smiling at her sheepishly I shrugged. “It took me that whole walk to try and figure something out.” laughing Deli ran her fingers down my chest.

“Well I’m glad you came up with it because it was quite a good idea.” I watched in happiness as she pulled her shirt up over her head.

“I’m quite proud that I came up with it all on my own.” my head snapped up when there came a knock from the door and the muffled sounds of someone saying ‘Room service’ grinning at Deli I hoped she would remember our first date and the role that these simple foods had played. “Be right back.” kissing the tip of her nose I went to the door.

A young man held a silver tray in his hands. With a smile I took the tray and gave him a small tip before I turned back to Deli who was now sitting on the bed with only her bra and panties. Setting the tray on the bed I popped the bottle and poured two glasses, handing one to her I kissed the top of her head.

“So, I’ll start the bath. Um. Don’t move.” winking at her I turned on my heels and went into the bathroom and turned on the faucet.

“What happens is I move?” Deli’s words were muffled by the sound of the water.

“Umm… I’m not sure. I could spank you.” giggling at my words I wasn’t really surprised when I looked up from the water and saw the Deli was standing in the door was with nothing on and the bottle of campaign in her hands. “Oh damn…”looking up at her with wide eyes I smiled.

“So where’s my punishment?” her eyebrow was lifted and a tiny smirk was on her soft rose colored lips.

“I don’t know come here and get it.” kicking my boots off I quickly began to unbutton my pants.

“Do you want some help with that?” Deli’s fingers walked up my chest and goose bumps prickled on my skin.

“Help would be nice.” with her smirk still planted on her lips she began to undo my pants and push them down.

“Better?” Deli’s smirk had disappeared and her hands pushed my boxers.

“Oh, much.” smiling at her I gave her a thank you kiss.

“Good.” placing my hands on her hips I guided her towards the tub.

“Would the lady care to join me?” turning off the water I winked at her.

“The lady would love to.” laughing softly in my ear Deli kissed down my jaw line and neck.

Deli shrieked when I pulled her into the water with me. But her shriek changed to laughter when I placed a handful of bubbles on her head. Giggling she scooped the bubbles off of her head and placed them on my chest.

“Ash I love you so much.” as she spoke Deli grabbed the bottle of campaign and took a small sip.

“I love you too Babe.” taking the bottle from her hand I brought our lips together. Our mouths stayed connected almost the whole time we were together. Resting my hands on her stomach I smiled hoping that the babies would kick again because in that moment I realized that these babies are real and one day will really be with us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello lovely reader! I'm sorry if that wasn't as good as normal... things in my family got out of control so it took longer to get this out.

Jessi!!!!!! I love you bunches < 3 you and I are going to be amazing merch girls who will kick Andy and Ashley's ass xD