Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Babies R Us

Waking up I felt the smile spring to my face when I found that Deli was fast asleep in my arms. I brought my lips down onto hers and quickly pulled away in hopes of not waking her.

But of course what I hope happens doesn’t often work. In my arms I felt Deli stretch and heard the sounds of her yawn. Glancing down at her I kissed the tip of her nose.

“Good morning my future wife.” my words caused Deli to giggle and nuzzle into my chest.

“Good morning my future husband.” tightening my arms around her waist I kissed her hair.

“So, I had an idea.” my words were muffled by her hair.

“And what would that be?” pulling her head out of my neck she raised her eyebrow at me. I bet she thinks I want to have sex. Which, of course that would be nice but I know that I really can’t have sex with her, Jinxx and Jake told me it was bad for the babies. Granted they were both drunk but I still believe they’re right. But I should probably check that out just in case.

“Well, I was thinking that you and I could spend this day off at the mall and pick up some things for Oscar and Amy.” I watched as Deli’s face changed to pure happiness.

But who could blame her for being so pumped? We really haven’t had time to get the babies anything so since we have time to do it now I feel like it’s going to be really special because we get to do it together. And by the look she’s giving me she must feel the same.

“Ash! I love that idea! When do you want to go?” hugging me tightly Deli kissed my cheek.

“Well we could go now if you want. I just have to tell Jon so that he knows where we are.” grinning at her I ran my fingers through her hair.

“Call him! I want to go now!” as she spoke Deli jumped out of my arms and ran around the room trying to pull clothes on her body.

“Whoa. Deli, relax.” quickly standing up I firmly placed my hands on her arms. She grinned up at me and giggle.

“Sorry… I’m just excited.” grinning she wrapped her arms around my neck.

“I know you are. It’s okay I feel the same way.” kissing her forehead I let go of her and allowed her to go back to running around the room and try to get dressed.

Laughing to myself I walked over to my bag that sat on the floor, picking it up I tossed it on the bed before pawing through it. Pulling out a pair of jeans and a white v neck I glanced over my shoulder only to find that Deli was already dressed and ready to go. Damn. When that girl wants to go she wants to go.

Deli rushed me to finish getting dressed and to finish my hair and makeup. It only took me a half hour but it still pissed her off that it took me so long. As we were walking down the hotel hallway hand in hand I called Jon to tell him where we were going. He wasn’t awake so I just left him a message as I kissed Deli and pulled her into the elevator with me

The mall was close by so rather than taking a cab Deli and I walked. Keeping her hand tightly in mine I kissed it many times and smile down at her. I love her so much. I’ve said it before but it’s so true. I really do love her and I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have her.

“Oh my gosh, Ash!” as we entered the mall through the main entrance Deli gasped seeing that we had come in right in front of the Babies R Us. Well, at least we didn't have to go far.

“I think we just found the right place.” grinning like a fool I let Deli drag me into the pastel colored store.

“Ash!” Deli ran over to the baby girl section and grabbed a lacey white dress off the rack. “Look how little it is!” she started to talk to me in a baby voice. I couldn't help but laugh at her voice. It was so adorable that it made me want to wrap her in my arms and kiss her and ever let her go.

“Aww it’s so cute.” carefully pulling the dress from her hands I looked it over. Damn she was right it is tiny. I never really realized how small baby clothing really is until now.

“We’ve got to get it!”

“No protest here.” taking her by the arm I led her towards the front of the store again and got her a shopping cart. I have a good feeling that we will have more than one cart full by the end of this trip.

“We need to get cribs, and a changing table, swings, playpens, and diapers, lots and lots of diapers.” I chuckled. Fuck I didn’t realize we needed all that. I knew we needed cribs but hell I didn’t know we needed the rest of that stuff. Yikes. I’m starting to worry about my daddy skills now. I really hope Deli can't see how freaked out I am...

“Okay. We can get them here and see if we can get them shipped to the house.”

“That sounds good, now lets get shopping!” as she spoke Deli darted off between isles grabbing anything and everything in site.

Getting myself a cart I started to look around as well. But rather than running around and putting every item I saw in the cart, like a certain woman that I love is doing, I walked around the store at a moderate pace picking things every so often and tossing them into the cart.

By the time I had made it all the way around the girls section I found Deli. Her eyes were wide as a small child’s. Silently coming up behind her I placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Hun, what’s wrong?” she jumped a little at what I had done.

“Nothing. I was just trying to figure out what cribs we should get.” looking up I gave her a confused look.

“Well I like this one.” pointing up at the crib that was directly in front of us she nodded.

“Yeah that one is cute. But what about this one. It would match the color of the walls better.” I shrugged. Honestly I don’t really know what color the walls are in my guest room. I never really had company over so I never had a reason to go in there.

“Okay. Then lets get two of those and we’ll get the rest of the matching things as well. But instead of a single person rocker we should get one of those family glider things.” as I spoke I watched Deli’s eyes pop out of her head.

“You know what a family glider is?” I shrugged.

“One time I couldn’t find the remote to my TV and I ended up having to watch a designer make over a baby’s room.” Deli laughed at me.

“You do know you could have just kept looking for the remote?” I shrugged and kissed the top of her head.

“I could have done that but that requires work. And at least now I know how to design our children’s room.” laughing she pecked my cheek.

“You do have a point I guess.” looking down at her cart I noted that she probably had half the store in there. Well my visa card will be coming out of it’s hiding spot in my wallet today.

“See sometimes I do do things right!” smiling down at Deli I followed her to the front of the store.

“What do you mean sometimes? You do things right all the time.” I shrugged. What is she talking about? She does realize that I’m Ashley Purdy and that I fuck things up almost all the time.

“If you say so.” laughing I kissed her forehead again as we started to check out all the clothes, toys, blankets, books, and diapers. While we were checking out and I was having a heart attack seeing how much this was all costing we asked them to ship it all to the house including the furniture.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh gosh, that didn't come out the way I had wanted it to :l
Don't you just hate when that happens?

Jessi, you and I are going to jump to the moon and have an amazing party when I get to England! <3 I love you darling! :D