Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Mood Swings

After we walked out of Babies R Us, which in my definition is a pretty darn scary to be. I'll admit I was amazed that Ash knew more than I thought he would, but seriously, I knew just as much as him. I didn't want to tell him, he seemed so happy while we were in there. Me, personally, I am absolutely scared to death, I know next to nothing about babies, I'm scared tgat I won't be able to look after them, or that Ash will get bored of having to wait to get some and cheat, or even worse, leave altogether with some stupid bleach blonde, Purdy girl.

All this is constantly running through my mind, and I have no-one to tell. If I tell Ash, he'll panic or be really upset, I can't tell Andy, he'd just go and tell Ash when I wasn't around. I might have told Max, or someone in my band, they were all useless just when someone was sick, never mind pregnant. I didn't really want to talk to any of my family, since Mat had fojnd out from twitter none of them had spoken to me again. Maybe I could ask Sammi? I mean, the boys did say she was like the Mum of the group, and she was coming up in a few days to see Jinxx.

"Babe you ok? You're really quiet." Ash asked, throwing worried glances at me while still trying to keep his eyes on the road.

"Yeah I'm fine, just thinking about things." I said, staring out the passenger window, hoping to avoid Ash asking me anymire questions. But this is Ashley, he either worries too much, or not enough.

"What kind of things?" Trust him to choose now to be intuitive.

"It's nothing, honest." I could my eyes starting to tear up, stupid pregnancy hormones, now it looks like I'm so depressed sad bag. Ash didn't say anything though, instead he just pulled to car into some random car park, undid both of our seatbelts, and pulled me into his lap.

"Deli, don't lie to me, you can tell me anything ok? What's going on? You were all happy in the store?" Ash asked in the softest voice I've ever heard him speak in, while he stroked my hair. I just shook my head in response knowing that these tears were threatening to spill over. Ash however, wasn't having any of it. Lifting my face with his fingers, his eyes look so worried.

"Baby what's wrong, you're crying?" His eyes frantically searching mine for some sort of answer.

"I'm scared." I whispered barely loud enough for me to hear, nevermind Ash. But as soon as the words came out, so did the silent tears. Looking down, I hoped Ash wouldn't notice, but I'm sat right on his lap, he would have to be blind not to notice.

"Baby it's going to be fine, we've got each other, and if all else fails we've got the guys." Ash said, in between kissing my hair in an attempt to calm down. I don't even know why I'm crying, I was totally fine a minute ago, but now I feel like I have just completely unload onto Ash.

"That's not what scares me, what scares me is that you're gonna get bored, and then you'll leave with some stupid Purdy Porn girl." By the time I'd finished my mini rant, I was a hysterical mess. Ash grabbed either side of my face, forcing me to look at him.

"Deli, babe, I'm not going to leave you! I love you, I almost bloody died the last time you were gone, I'm not about to do it again. I love you, with all my heart, hell I even askedvyou to marry me because I didn't ever wanna be away from you, Oscar or Amy! I love you." Ash blurted out, hus eyes reflecting every word he said.

"Promise?" I sniffled, finally stopping crying.

"I promise I'll never leave you, even if I get a bit frustrated from time to time." I giggled at the last part, trust him to say that. Just as my face broke out into a smile, Ash pressed his lips against mine. Wrapping my arms his neck, I moaned in the kiss when bit hard on my lower lip. Seizing the chance, Ash's tongue started to explore my mouth. I let one of my arms drop, sneakily trying to find the little lever that puts the chair back.

"Babe what you doing?" Ash broke away from the kiss, when he felt my arm moving about.

"Looking for this." I smiled, pulling the lever causing the chair to lower back, forcing Ash toblay down with me on top.

"Baby, I don't think this is such a good id..." Before he could finish, I crashed my lips against his, biting and sucking his lower lip, making him moan and give in. I began kissing down his jaw and neck, making his eyes roll to the back of his head. Can you tell he hasn't had it in a while? Kissing further down his neck, I pulled his shirt off. Ash, completely giving in now, threw to the side of the car, before turning round and pulling mine off too. I wss starting to be greatful for the tinted windows. Straddling Ash's waist, I pulled him up by his neck, kissing his hard again, before taking my bra off and pressing my chest into his.

"Ahh...Ashley!" I moaned when he moved down, and started sucking and licking my boobs. Pushing his down again, I shuffled further back, so that I was now straddling his legs. Bending down, I undid his jeans with my teeth. Making Ash more deep in his chest. Moving back up, I kissed his lips again, before kissing down his jaw, to his neck, down his chest, stopping just as his waistband of his boxers. Pulling them off, I bit down on his hips, making him arch his back and moan loud enough for the rest of the car park to hear. In doing so, his rock hard member sprang free.

"Deli, don't." Ash was trying his best, but the lust in his eyes, told me one more thing, and he'd be completely won over. Bending down and taking his whole length in my mouth, Ash's hips bucked, making me deep throat him.

"Deli!" Ash cried at the top of his lungs. Pulling away, I let Ash sit up, I could tell that he was so close, but he wanted me to stop.

I squealed when Ash flipped us, putting me on bottom, before quickly yanking my jeans and panties down, and thrusting into me. Making me scream at the top of my voice.

"Shhh baby, someone will hear." Ash whispered in my ear, making us both chuckle, while he continued to pound in and out of me. It didn't long before we were both screaming and were done.

"So much for no sex when your pregnant." Ash gasped out, trying to catch his breath. I chuckled, but quickly stopped when Ash's phone started ringing with Jon's ringtone.

"Hello?" I love how confused Ash sounds when he answers the phone. I could hear that Jon was screaming, but not what he was saying.

"Yeah, ok, we'll be back soon." Ash quickly hung up, trying to avoid another bitching at.

"We need tovget back, now, before Jon castrates me." My eyes went wide, before we snapped into action, pulling our clothes, and speeding all the way back to the venue. How we didn't get caught I'll never know.

Walking into the venue, everyone was waiting for us.

"Those just fucked each other in the car!" Andy laughed, literally keeling over with laughter. While everyone else just gave us wide eyed, looks. This has got to be the most awkward situation ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was written on my phone so I apologise for any mistakes or bad things :-\

Where's our comments people? Two upates in less than 24 hours and nothing??

Paula I LOVE YOU MUCHLY!!! I can't wait until you get your butt to England so we can have our trampoline party!!! :-D xxx