Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

No One Ever Told Me That

"Those two just fucked each other in the car!" Andy was kneeling over in laughter which made everyone else look over at us with wide eyes.

Deli’s face turned the same shade of red that mine was turning. I swear I’m going to kill him. If John finds outs that Deli and I had sex he’s going to think that was the only reason why we went out. And as if he didn’t already want to kill me, this will affirm his feelings more.

“Ashley! Didn’t you hear a thing that Jake and I told you?!” Jinxx gave me a very stern look. Great now I’m in for it.

“I,um, we didn’t.” I stuttered making it clearer to everyone that we really had just fucked.

“You didn’t what Ash?” Andy was now on the floor. I’m glad he’s getting a kick out of his because I’m not.

“Andy, I fucking hate you.” glaring down at my best friend I tried to stop myself from blushing. Maybe if I don’t look so guilty they won’t really think Deli and I had sex.

But that’s when Jinxx realized that we really did have sex, so being who he is Jinxx quickly shuffled over to Deli and placed a careful hand on her shoulder.

“Deli, are you okay?” Deli seemed a little shocked, but hey, who could blame her.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be?” shrugging Jinxx of Deli laced her fingers in mine.

“Well, if you and Ashley really just did what I’m thinking you did then you might hurt a little more than you normally would if Ash made you be bottom.” my face heated up again. Fuck me! I should have never let Deli do what she did. Not saying I didn’t need it, but if it hadn’t happened then this terribly awkward moment wouldn’t have happened.

“Ummm...” Deli glanced at me for help. But at this moment I’m trying to think of way to save my own ass when John walks in. “I’m fine Jinxx, really.” patting his shoulder Deli let go of my hand.

“Well, I’m going to go find Sammi.” quickly pecking me on the cheek Deli ran off somewhere in the venue.

“You made her be bottom didn’t you?” Andy was sitting up with his legs crossed. He looked up at me with innocent eyes, while Jinxx, and Jake (who for some reason has been quite this whole time) were giving me death glares.

“Okay, I didn’t mean for it to happen. Hell, I even tried to stop it. But Deli was crying and freaking out because she thought that I might get board when the kids come and leave her for one of our little fan girls. So I tried to tell her that I wouldn’t and when I kissed her after promising I’d never leave her Deli made the moves on me. And you guys all know me, if I’m turned on then I’m turned on.” by the time I was finished pleading my case Andy was on the floor again, Jake was chuckling as well, and Jinxx was giving me a much more intense glare. Fuck me.

“Dude. You should have stopped her. I don’t care if your dick had taken over your thinking, you need to remember that you can cause her to go into labor sooner if you continue to have sex with her.” Jinxx’s voice was low, what does he think Deli will hear him?

Jake straightened up and his face turned serious as well. “Yeah, he’s right man. If a pregnant woman goes into labor sooner than she should then there might be huge complications. Those complications get higher when the woman is carrying twins.” I swallowed hard. How do they know all this?

“I,I, didn’t know...” kicking at the dirt around my feet I didn’t meet their eyes. No one had ever told me that before! How the hell was I supposed to know I could cause Deli to go into labor by just simply having sex with her!?

“That’s why we’re here man. But you’ve really got to be careful Ash. Twins are very fragile. Often times they do come early because the body just can’t support them any longer.” they can come sooner no matter what?!? Oh my god.

“What!? What if they aren’t developed yet?” I don’t think I even want to know what happens then.

“Then Ash, they have to stay in an incubator in the premature wing of the hospital until they’ve grown enough.” Jinxx, sighed. What if that happens to Amy and Oscar? I don’t know if I could stand putting Deli and myself through that kind of hell.

“Oh god....” covering my mouth with my hand I let out a shaky breath. Then it’s been decided, no more sex for Ashley for the sake of the babies.

“Ash, don’t get all freaked out, you need to remember to just stay calm. If you and Deli are careful then that sort of thing won’t happen.” Jake smiled softly.

“I’ll try not to. But this is a lot to think about.” I smiled at them all softly. “This is a lot to take in guys, I, uh need to go think for a little while. If you guys need me I’ll be in my bunk.” they all nodded as I walked out of the venue and made my way towards the bus.

Dear lord. If I had known any of this before hand then maybe I would have been more careful about getting Deli pregnant. But then again If I had been then I wouldn’t be where I am now. I sighed to myself as I got in my bunk. I don’t know what the hell I’m going to do. I just hope that every thing that Jake and Jinxx told me isn’t true.
♠ ♠ ♠
I must say, I'm pretty proud of myself I wrote this in fifteen minutes. That's like a record for me or something xD

Jessi!! I love you tons!! :D I hope you had an amazing time at Disney <3 And uhhh... when I get to England you and I are gonna have to party it up xD