Status: Updates are gonna be slow for a while, sorry :/

Second Chances, Bad Habits

Now That's What I Call A Good Night!

Quickly letting go of her I realized I probably shouldn’t have done that because it looked like I’d hurt her again. Deli didn’t meet my gaze, I can’t believe those douche bags did this to her.

“Deli?” My words were whispers I know if I talk any louder I’ll either start freaking out or I’ll cry, and neither of those would be good. She lifted her shirt and reviled the huge purple and blue bruise on her taught pale skin. My stomach sank further. How could someone hurt someone like her?

“What the?” Running the tips of my fingers lightly over her discolored skin I let myself get lost in though This bruise doesn’t look normal what so ever, I’m not a doctor nor claim to be one but she looks like she might have some internal bleeding and maybe a broken rib.

Deli flinched a little at my touch, knowing that I wasn’t helping the pain go away what so ever I pulled my hand away. But she grabbed my hand and pulled it back towards her. Looking her over I was confused when you’re in pain you don’t pull what’s causing it back, right?

“The cold makes its feel better.” Inside my brain I laughed a little, that was cute, even though she’s all banged up she is damn adorable. So pressing my cold hand back onto the burse she looked like she was in a little less pain.

For a second we just sat there, it was nice. Deli’s eyes were closed for a second and then my phone vibrated. Damn, the guys would have to ruin this for me wouldn’t they? Grabbing my phone from my pocket I read the text from Andy.

Dude!!!!! Where the hell are you?? We’re here. Jake’s freaking out so hurry the fuck up!! >:P

Yep they are ruining this moment for me.

“I’ve gotta go, I’m going out for a night out. I was going to ask you to come with, but guessing now you’re probably better off staying here. I’ll come back to check on you later.” I don’t want to sound like an ass but I am so hoping to make up for it I kissed her forehead softly before leaving the room.

Shutting her door behind me I found her little sister looking me over.

“Are you her boy friend?”

“Um… no?” Giving the girl a strange look I stepped around her but then turned back around to her. “Why?”

“Just wondering, you seem to care about her a lot.” Silently I nodded, is this fifteen year old getting inside my head?

“That I do. But we’re just friend. Thanks for letting me see her.”

“Okay then, just don’t break her heart.” As I stepped out of their house I shook my head and sighed. What just happened? She’s fifteen! She shouldn’t be able to do that!?!

Trying to forget that encounter I walked into my apartment I found the guys all ready to go out.

“Where the hell were you?” Andy was the first one to give me the third degree when I sat down next to CC.

“Um, that girl from before, well a couple of jocks tried to beat her up the other day and I saved her. Then today they found her and she had no protection so they beat the shit out of her.” Jinxx’s jaw just dropped and so did Jake’s.

“How did you know this?” Andy crossed his arms over his chest. Dude! What the hell is his problem? Does he not like that I’ve found someone I’m interested in or something?

“Well, I went over to see if she wanted to go with us tonight but I found her all bruised and in tears so I told her I’d come check on her later.” Jinxx jumped in before Andy could say a thing, by the way Andy looked taken aback that I would care enough to go back later.

“Do you remember who they were?” Oh yes I do. Jinxx and I are on the same thought process right now.

“Yep.” Crossing my arms over my chest I smirked at him. Oh yes, he is thinking what I’m thinking.

“Then why don’t we go ya know?” A shocked CC slapped Jinxx’s arm.

“Jinxx! Ashley! We can’t just go beat some kids up just because they beat this chick up that Ash want so bone.” Hey! I do not just want to bone her! I want to get to know her as well.

“I don’t see why we can’t C, they hit her first.” Jake shrugged, I think he like the idea of a fight more than a night out at a club.

“C’mon, how much you wanna bet they’re at the Whiskey right now trying to get in? Why Don’t we just go down there and have a nice chat with them?” His fist met the palm of his hand. This is going better than I thought it would.

“Let go.” Standing up CC and Andy both tried to protest but I turned back at them and snapped, “You two might think I’m just trying to bone Deli but I seriously have feelings for her, and I want her to be safe. So either you two can sit here and sulk or you can come with me and make sure these guys never look at her again.” C shrunk down three sizes and Six just shook his head glaring at me.

“Fine.” Ice Queen? Whatever I have other things to think about other than him.

Looking around the street I smiled when I saw the familiar football class champion leather jackets in the dark outside the Rainbow, well looks like they’ve tried getting into a new club, and are still failing at getting in. Because this is my battle I guess you could call it I lead Jinxx, Jake, CC, and Andy towards them. Five sets of boots clicked towards the four jocks that were walking away from the bouncer at the door.

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t Superman.” Wow, these guys sure know how to make up nicknames don’t they?

“Mmmhhh… damn right it is.” As a pack we all stopped and assumed the lets-scare-the-piss-outta-these-guys stance.

“So, what can I do you for Superman?” Rolling my eyes I tried to bite my sarcastic comments back.

“I just wanted to give you a little gift for hitting my girl.” For a second they looked confused, so making myself clear I punched the lead jock square in the jaw.

“What the hell!!??” He lunged towards me but a friend caught his arm.

“Josh! Man, stop, we have states next week don’t screw that up over that fag!” Oh no he didn’t.

“What’d you just call my friend you little fuck?” Andy now pushed his way to the front he’s beyond livid.

“I called him a F-A-G, fagggg.” Andy lunged toward the kick and punched him.

So that’s pretty much when hell broke loose, I don’t really want to get into details but, um, yeah, we won. Deli will never be fucked with again and neither will any of this. As the jocks stumbled away we smiled at each other.

“Hell yes!” Jake jumped up in down.

“That-that was fun!” Andy rubbed his right hand with his left, I guess it hurt a little, but hey who can blame him? We just beat the living shit out of a bunch of assholes.

“That it was. Thanks guys.” We walked away from the war zone all laughing and smiling like fools.

“Anytime man, if this Deli girl means that much to you then she means that much to us.” CC smiled boyishly at me. That’s a good friend right there.

*********

By the time I got home it was really late so I didn’t bother going back over to Deli’s her family would probably be asleep and they wouldn’t take kindly to me asking to see her again.

Pulling my clothes off my body the second I walked in I felt Killer and Tokyo jumping at my feet. Groaning as I bent down to pet them I tossed my shirt onto the pile of dirty clothes outside the bathroom.

“Gahh… you guys should have been there it was a great fight!” Yeah, I talk to my dogs. Gotta problem of that? They just yipped at me as I sat down on my bed and pulled my boots off, tossing them towards the door I smiled. Tomorrow I have to make it up to Deli for not going over again.

Groaning again I pulled my pants off and went into the bathroom. Opening up the medicine cabinet I pulled out a bottle of pain killers and took two with water. I need to shower but I don’t feel like turning the water on, getting in, washing my body, drying off then getting into bed. So skipping the shower I fell into bed again, ehh a shower can wait until tomorrow.

**********

Happily showered and rested I made my way over to Deli’s to apologize to her. Knocking on the door I came face to face with her sister.

“Hello?” Deli’s sister smirked at me.

“Hey there, is Deli home?” Rocking on the balls of my feet I wasn’t really sure what to do.

“Sorry, she went to work.” WHAT?!

“She’s where?!” My mouth dropped, she shouldn’t be a work! She should be at home resting.

“At work. At the mall. At some place called Hot Topic.” Nodding I looked down at her sister and smiled.

“Thank you very much.” Patting her sister on the shoulder I ran back to my room grabbed my keys and drove to the mall.

When I pulled into the mall’s parking lot I pretty much ran from my car to Hot Topic. Stopping out side the store I attempted to catch my breath before walking into the store. Walking into the store I tried to find Deli, and I found her but she’d found me first. She doesn’t look happy what so ever.

“Ashley!” Oh damn… that’s not what I think it is, is it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger!!! What's gonna happen???