Adolescent Suicide

Part Six;;

Her head pounded She felt as though she had been hit with a Mack truck. Or tossed off of a three story building and landing on her head. What the fuck happened? The last thing she remembered was going into the living room at the party, and finding herself trapped. After that, everything just kind of went blank. And that could never be a good thing. At least, not for Mercy. For Mercy, trouble tended to follow her around like a fucking leech. She never even meant it to. It just…did. Mercy figured that it came in a package with the accident proneness that she had. That would explain things a bit.

Mercy turned slightly, blinking her eyes open. She was in her room, back at her apartment. Thank fucking goodness. Mercy couldn’t even care less how it was she got here, just as long as she wasn’t in some strange bedroom. She was facing the window and light was just starting to creep over the horizon, casting a soft honey glow in her room. She loved sunrises. They were always the best, always the most beautiful. Mercy smiled slightly as she pulled her blanket off of her and stood. The cold floor made her shiver when her foot came into contact with it, making her wrap her arms around her chest. She moved over to the window and leaned her shoulder against the wall, peering out over the city.

For the first time in a year, she felt truly content. Well, about as content as she could be, given the current circumstances with her pounding head. But, she had told Alex what was going on. She had finally gotten the words out of her system. And she was back with Frank, and the rest of the guys. Mercy had never regretted a decision as much as she regretted leaving the guys. It had been so stupid of her to just pick up and leave, when they were the people who mattered most in her life. Especially Frank.

Frank. She hadn’t wanted to fall in love with him. She hadn’t wanted anything to do with him. He had been the forbidden fruit, pulling at all her senses, begging her to just take a bite. And she had tried resisting. She really had. But Mercy was never one to turn down a gorgeous apple. So, despite all her fears and worries, she let him in. She let him in without a backwards glance. She trusted him, allowed him closer than anyone else. And it had worked out. Which amazed Mercy more than anything else in the world. Because she thought that he could do so much better than her. But she was who he wanted. It was almost too good to be true.

She jumped slightly when she felt arms snake around her waist. She turned slightly and saw Frank standing behind her, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. He must’ve been sleeping in her bed and she hadn’t even realized it. Nor had she heard him crawl out of bed and cross the room. His hair was a mess on top of his head. There were still sleep crusties in the corner of his eyes and his right cheek had brilliant red marks across it from the wrinkles in the pillowcase.

Mercy placed her hands over his and turned back towards the sunrise. Frank bent down a bit, placing his chin on her shoulder as he looked in the same direction she was. They stood like that for a few minutes, just watching the golden rays spill over the horizon. The city of Miami was starting to wake up, and she had to be at work in a few hours. She didn’t want to leave Frank, but rent had to be paid.

“What are you doing up?” she asked softly, smiling as she turned her head to place a gentle kiss on his temple.

“I had turned, reaching out for you, and you weren’t there. I instantly got scared,” he said, his cheeks going a deeper shade of red.

Mercy chuckled, shaking her head. “You’re too cute, you know that?”

Frank sent her an arrogant smile. “Of course I do. I’m Frank fucking Iero.”

She rolled her eyes and swatted his shoulder. “Way to kill it, you idiot.”

His lips found the sensitive skin on her neck, right below her ear. Goose bumps traveled across her body and she closed her blue eyes against the loving gesture. It felt extremely good, and she didn’t want him to stop. However, after a few small kisses, he pulled away slightly, smirking at her.

“Did I fix it?” he asked.

Mercy narrowed her eyes at him. He was trying to play innocent, but she knew him way too well for that. He knew exactly what he was doing to her, and he was trying to play it off as though he didn’t know that she was about ready to pounce his gorgeous ass.

She turned, facing him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Two could play this fucking game. And Mercy always won. Whether the other person liked it or not. She gave him a seductive smile before reaching up and playfully putting her lips softly against him. It was feather light, and barely there. It was a tease, a beckoning for him to do more. His arms around her waist tightened, pulling her closer, almost begging her to place her lips more forcefully against his. Mercy giggled and pulled away, shaking her head.

He groaned, tilting his head back, averting his hazel eyes up to the ceiling for a few seconds before looking back down at her, like he couldn‘t believe that she was dong this to him. A mischievous smile came over his face, making her blush. She wasn’t sure why, but that smile of his always made her feel like she had thrown herself into the lion’s den. The look in his beautiful eyes suggested that she was about to get the worst kind of torture possible.

Sexual torture.

“You, my love, are in some serious trouble,” he said softly, before suddenly reaching down and picking her up bridal style. Mercy let out a small squeal, making Frank chuckle, telling her to ‘Shhhh’. He moved her over to the bed and dropped her on it. She bounced on the mattress twice before finally coming to a stop. By that time, Frank was kneeling next to her, moving to pin her down.

His lips caught hers. Even now, he smelled a bit of alcohol, cigarettes, and sleep, mixed in with the familiar smell of just him. His lips tasted sweet, almost like candy. She had always wondered why he tasted like that, but she didn’t complain. Each of his hands were on either side of her shoulders, her hands gripping his waist. He wore a simple pair of boxers and a plain black-shirt, so at least she wouldn’t have to struggle with his pants. She had been removed out of her clothes from last night. It made her wonder who was helping him undress her while she was passed out, because she knew Frank couldn’t have done it by himself. It made her wonder which one of the others got a good shot at her black lace boy shorts and matching bra before a large white t-shirt was thrown over them.

One of her legs curled up, making a 45 degree angle. Her toes dug into the cream colored sheets that adorned her bed as he deepened the kiss, his tongue skimming across her bottom lip, asking for admittance. She obliged, turning her head slightly as her fingers gripped his hips even more tighter. One of his hands moved down, grazing her breast before coming to a rest at her side. He pushed the white t-shirt up slightly before placing his hand beneath it. The coldness of his palm was a harsh contrast to her flushed skin, making her shiver.

Frank smiled into the kiss as his fingertips made intricate designs over her tender skin. His touch was gentle, and not what she had been expecting, given the look he had shot at her before throwing her onto the bed. That was one of the things she loved most about Frank. He was so versatile. He could be anything and everything, all at the same time. And each one of them, he pulled off better than anyone. Frank could be hyperactive, insane, and giggly. And then, in a few seconds, he could turn around and be the calm, sweet, and romantic type. He was perfect.

Mercy moved her hands up from his hips, trailing it along his back. She could feel the contours of his muscles against his t-shirt, felt the way they lifted in several places, dipping in others. She finally stopped her movements by wrapping his short hair around her fingers, feeling the silky strands against the soft skin of her fingertips. Frank let out a small moan against her lips. Oh yeah. That was right. He enjoyed having his hair played with. She had forgotten.

He moved his hand from her side and up to her breast. He cupped it almost roughly before gentling his touch, massing it with his calloused hand through the flimsy fabric of her undergarment. He only stayed there for a few minutes before he released her, bringing his hand out of her shirt. Mercy damn near whimpered. She wanted him, needed him. Frank reached up and cupped her cheek, gingerly rubbing the skin with his thumb. He trailed his kisses away from her lips, across her cheek, and back to her neck. His tongue flicked over her earlobe before he began softly singing in her ear. It was the song that she had never heard before, a song that had never graced her ears.

“I’ll wait for this moment when our lips collide and almost stop the earth. I’m in your arms tonight. So I’ve come to complicate the dead. Are you with me? I’ve rewritten all my vows again. We’re almost home to see the silence break.”

Frank’s voice was raspy, deep. His breath tickled her ear as she closed her eyes, losing herself in his touch, in his voice. There was something extremely romantic, something extremely deep about the way he was singing to her. As if there was a hidden meaning behind the words.

“I’ll wait for this moment when our lips collide and almost stop the earth. You’re in my arms tonight. Just one more kiss to see the pain exists in a world of lies. Misery take my shame alive.”

Tears seemed to spring into her closed eyes, threatening to spill over. She loved him. She loved him more than anyone else in the entire world. And it was in that moment, in that sweet, innocent moment, that she realized just how much she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. There was no one else on the planet that she could see herself with. He was it. He was the one.

“And everything fails a violent death. The smile you gave. Visit me in hell tonight and say ‘If love exists, I’ll fall’. I’ll wait for this moment when our lips collide and almost stop the earth. You’re in my arms tonight. I’ll wait for this moment.”

He continued singing, his thumb continuously stroking her cheek. He finished slowly, bringing his voice to a soft halt before placing a kiss to her temple. His pulled back slightly, looking at her intently with those warm hazel eyes. A smile tugged at the corners of his lips before he touched hers gently.

“I love you,” he whispered.

She said nothing, only brought his face back down to hers for another sweet kiss. There were no words needed for the moment. There were no words that could possibly describe it. They soon lost themselves in each other, in the crash of their bodies, in the way they became one.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333

Kind of sweet, sappy, and romantic. But I likes. It took me forever to write. Comments?

Oh, and lyrics credited to 'Moment' by Aiden. Thanks Britt for the idea!

<333
PhoenixRising