Adolescent Suicide

Part Seven;;

**********One Month Later***********

“Are you sure this is a wise idea?”

A month had passed since she had met up with the guys. A month since she had realized that she was the world’s biggest idiot. And a month since she completely banished all traces of fear from her mind about Frank. But that wasn’t the only thing that had happened during those thirty days. Alex had ended up calling her exactly three days after that party, asking her to meet up with him so that they could talk.

**********Flashback**********

Her phone went off, lighting up as it vibrated her pocket. She smiled apologetically to Frank as she stood from her spot on his lap. She dug around in her pocket for her phone as she watched Frank reach for the remote to pause the movie that they had been engrossed in. She looked down at the caller ID once she had peeled it from inside of her jeans, her brow furrowing slightly when she saw Alex’s name flit across the screen.

“I’ll be right back,” she muttered to Frank. He nodded once as he dug around in a bag of Skittles, every now and then pulling out the yellow ones to feed to her dog. They had found out that he only liked the yellow ones. The other ones he’d spit out and roll on top of, like it was some sort of dead animal.

Mercy moved into the kitchen, flipping her phone open before placing it to her ear. “Alex? What’s up?”

She heard the sound of him sucking in a breath before he spoke, his words somewhat rushed. “You said to call when I realized that what you had done to me wasn’t intentional. I’ve realized it. But I’d like to talk to you. Can we meet up?”

Her blue eyes flicked over to the wall that separated her from Frank. She knew that he probably wasn’t going to be happy about it. Who would? Any normal, sane person would have a few issues with their romantic partner being friends with their ex’s. And those people who say they have no problems with it are liars, because it’s just normal to be jealous like that. Mercy bit at her bottom lip as she curled up her toes, hitting them softly on the tiled floors. She really didn’t want to tell him no, but she really didn’t want to have Frank upset with her.

Sighing, she nodded. “Yeah. Let me talk to Frank, and I’ll call you back,” she replied.

“Okay. Talk to you soon, Ace.”

Shaking her head, Mercy clicked her phone shut. He was still calling her ‘Ace’. She fucking hated that name. She would have to remind him that her name was Mercy, so he couldn’t call her that anymore. Slowly, she trudged her way back to Frank. He smiled up at her before setting down his bag of Skittles, reaching out towards her. She chuckled and crawled back into his lap, placing her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Who was that?” he asked softly, kissing her on the top of her head.

Now or never Mercy. It’s the perfect moment. Just fucking say it, you pussy.

“That was Alex,” she replied, sitting up slightly so that she could look into his eyes. And she had to admit that she didn’t like the look that lingered behind those gorgeous orbs. They screamed anger, hurt, and confusion. It made her openly wince and avert her eyes to Skittles, who was growling at a piece of candy that had escaped his clutches, falling into the recesses of the couch.

“Oh really? What did he want?” Frank asked, attempting to be nonchalant about the whole thing.

“He wants to talk. He wants to be friends. So, Frank, be nice. Please?” she pleaded, sending him a begging look.

Frank turned those gorgeous hazel eyes on her, staring deep within her blue eyes. He seemed to be seriously contemplating her request as he bit at his bottom lip. She vaguely heard his teeth clink against his lip ring a few times before he sighed heavily, burying his face into her shoulder.

“Fine. I’ll be nice. But I’m coming with you. Because I don’t trust him,” he said, his voice muffled.

Mercy rolled her eyes. “Frank Anthony Iero, you are such a cute ass,” she scoffed. Normally, she wouldn’t thrown a fit about it. Normally, she would’ve protested it all, making it much bigger than it really was. But her relationship with Frank was anything but normal.

He tilted his head up, giving her the familiar egotistical smirk that she knew all too well. “Of course I am. I’m Frank fucking Iero. And you fucking like it,” he said before growling low and moving so that he was pining her to the couch, making Skittles begin to bark loudly as Frank’s mouth and teeth assaulted her between guttural growls.

**********Time Elapse*********

“Remember, Frank. You said you’d be nice.”

The two of them sat at a booth in a local pizzeria, awaiting the arrival of Alex. He had seem real hesitant about Frank coming along, but Mercy had told him that basically, he was a part of her life. And if Alex wanted to be her friend, then he was going to have to accept that. Besides, she wouldn’t have come if he had thrown a fit about it.

“I know, I know. Geez, woman. You’d think that I was an asshole or something, the way you keep repeating the ’nice’ word,” Frank replied, rolling his eyes.

Mercy scowled and swatted him on the arm. “You are an asshole, you retard.”

“Yes, but you love it.”

“That is completely beside the point.”

It was at that moment that her eyes caught sight of Alex making his way towards them, skirting around tables full of people. His eyes were on her as he got closer and closer, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. He didn’t even seem to notice Frank sitting next to the window, his arm draped over her shoulders.

“Hey Ace,” he said, once he got to them and slid into the seat across the table.

“Mercy,” Frank replied simply.

Her hand on his leg squeezed hard, making him yelp slightly, narrowing his eyes in her direction. She gave him a pointed look, telling him that he was being an asshole.

“You must be Frank,” Alex said, turning his eyes onto the other man.

“Yep. That would be me,” he said, nodding.

“Alright you two. Seriously. Let’s be mature, shall we? Alex, what is that you wanted to talk about?” she asked before things could get even more heated between the two males.

Alex cleared his throat, suddenly looking very uncomfortable. It looked as though he didn’t really want to talk about it, but couldn’t help himself. Like, he was extremely curious about something, but didn’t want to offend her. She gave him a reassuring smile, letting him know that it was okay, that he could continue.

“I, um. Aisl- Mercy. I just…well, you don’t have to tell me, but I was wondering exactly what happened on tour? Those bad things that happened? I know it’s none of my business, but the way you talked about it…well, I can’t help it. It’s been plaguing my mind.”

Mercy shook her head. “No, it’s okay,” she said, before continuing on, telling him of her tales. She had help with Frank when her memory went hazy, or when she needed his point of view. Afterwards, Alex had looked shocked. Extremely shocked. They continued talking for a good couple of hours, and she was relieved when the two guys started getting along, relieving a lot of tension from the table.


**********End Flashback**********

After that, things just got better. Frank stayed with her for the next month, and every now and then, Alex would come over or they would go out, and everyone got along. Alex and Mikey especially got along, which surprised the hell out of her for some reason. But now it was time for the guys to get back on the road. And they were wanting her to come with them. Well, mostly Frank. But that was understandable.

She was extremely hesitant about it. Scared. Nervous. The memories of last time plagued her dreams, her every waking thought. As much as she didn’t want to be separated from Frank, she wasn’t sure if it was the most wise decision to go with them on tour. Despite the fact that it was overseas. And despite the fact that The Faithless was locked up in some high security prison. The guys kept reassuring her that everything was going to be fine, that she would be safe. But she couldn’t shake the horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach.

“Mercy. You’re coming. Please. I don’t want to deal with Frankie whining every five seconds about being gone from you. Plus, Sici’s coming. She’s going to need the company,” Ray said, smiling at her.

He had a point. Damn it. And now Sicily was looking at her with those brilliant green eyes, pleading with her. She knew that it sucked being the only girl on the bus with all those guys. And she really didn’t want to put her friend through that. But still. Her and touring didn’t get along all that great. She knew that now.

But she would be with Frank. She wouldn’t have to leave him for the next six months, the length of the tour. And she had never been to Europe. She had always wanted to go there, but could never really afford it. And since she would be working for them again, she wouldn’t have to pay for it herself. Not that she would’ve had to if she wasn’t working for them, since Frank would’ve paid for everything anyways. But that was all despite the point.

Mercy sighed heavily. “Alright. Fine. But I’m taking Skittles with me,” she said, looking over at her precious dog, who was chewing on Mikey’s shoe. That was still on his foot.

“Yay!” Frank exclaimed, tackling her in a hug. She laughed, shaking her head.

The next six months were going to make her a nervous wreck.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333

Shorter than most chapters, I know. But I wanted to put another up. And I wanted to prepare you for the stuff I had in store. Touring again. YAY!

Comments = Love

<333
PhoenixRising