Give Me What I Need, Give Me A Reason To Believe

As Others Enjoy Life....

Elizabeth's POV
"You cooked so I get control!" Zack states simply as we fight for dominance in each kiss.

"That's not fair!" I whine as he pushes me against the wall, his hands quickly undo my blouse and push my office skirt off my hips. I tug on his shirt as he finally lets me take it off my hands runs across his body.

"your fucking gorgeous!" he whispers running his callus hands down my body, I just smile but let out a small scream as he suddenly picks me up and chucks me onto our bed. "As I said I'm in control," he winks; I just laugh and wrap my arms round his neck pulling him down onto me.

"Don't answer it!" Zack groans pushing my phone away from me and nibbling on my skin,

"Zack it could, holy shit!" I moan as he bites down and his hands start to wonder

"That's what I thought!" he smirks kissing where he'd just bit me and moving further down my body. He lips press against every inch of skin, as he moves further and further south.

"Zack!" I whine as his phone goes off.

"Just ignore them!" he mutters moving back up, his bright green eyes meet with mine and I smirk "you're in for one hell of a night" he adds capturing my lips in a dominated kiss.

Niki's POV
"BRIAN!" I scream out in pleasure as he keeps his speed up. I swear this guy made the happiest person alive. I wrap my hands in his hair as he carries on pumping in and out of me, I know he's close. Our hips crash together and his hands grip my body. "Shit" I groan as he thrusts deeper into me. Your fucking kidding I groan hearing my phone go off, Brian ignores it as he pushes into me one last time with so much force I just scream as the pit of my stomach starts to burn and the knot which was tightening starts to contract. He releases inside of me sending me over the edge, and slowly he pushes into me a few more time. His body collapses on top of mine as we both try to get our breath back.

"That," I whisper kissing him lightly as he rolls off of me "was fucking,"

"Amazing," he finishes kissing me back lightly. Both of us lay their in silence as we tried to get our breath back. My phone goes off this time and I just groan.

"Don't" Brian mutters.

"It could be important!"

"Could be and probably won't be," he mutters as I pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Niki its Jimmy, have you seen Rhian?" he sounded slightly worried.

"No shouldn't she be at home?"

"Yea but she was meant to pick Alexia up at 5:30pm she never turned up, I'm worried!" he admits I smile slightly he could be really sweet at times. "I've tried getting in contact but she's not answering,"

"Alright well I'll try,"

"Cheers just tell her I'm happy to look after Alexia for a bit longer!"

"Okay will do hun, I'll call ya back in a few," I add putting the phone down and looking over to Brian, his dark brown eyes still filled with lust. "No more!" I mutter to him making him pout.

"Aww no fair," he jokes.

"Okay after I've found where Rhian is" I compromise.

Taylor's POV
"Who the fuck?" I groan picking up my phone; the guy behind me mutters something about stupid technology and lets me get up.

"Yeah?"

"Taylor it's Niki, is Rhian at yours?" she sounded really worried.

"Nope why should she be?" I ask switching the light on.

"Shit Taylor turn it off!" Matt groans looking at me.

"Whose there?" Niki asks suddenly sounding interested, shit no one knew about Matt and I. I mean he was my brother's best friend, and I hated my brother.

"Umm,"

"Is that Matt?" Niki suddenly screeches, I just sigh nothing got past this girl.

"Yep,"

"Oh wow," she suddenly pauses "but that's not why I phoned, Taylor no one can find Rhian, Jimmy's getting really worried and after last time those two had a rough time," she pauses and I knew what she was about to say.

"Brian's checking her house, I'm going to go see Jimmy, and can you phone the hospitals?" she asks her voice shaking slightly.

"Will do!" I mutter before we say our goodbyes and I put the phone down.

"What's up?" Matt asks running his fingers across my bare back.

"Rhian's gone missing, I'm going to phone the hospitals," no emotion what so ever was in my voice. Matt sits up his large hands rest on my shoulders.

"You okay?" I just nod and lean back against him. She'd kind of been like a sister for me when her and Jimmy were best friends, I was Alexia's aunt and Rhian had always wanted me to be in her life. I'd seen her go through some tough shit, mostly because of my brother and I knew what had happened before.

Flashback

"JIMMY SHE NEARLY DIED!" Niki screams at him as he sits there staring at the floor, the guys were all silent. The guys had been doing some practice in Brian basement. Niki and I had been to visit Rhian who was staying with Elizabeth.

"I,"

"Don't even start making excuses Jimmy, this is your fault!" I shout at him, he just bows his head.

"I she okay now?" he finally asks looking at Niki and I. I just nod.

"Finally, she's had a blood transfusion, her iron count is too low, and she has to record what she eats, their really worried about her," Niki says simply.

"What did she do?" Matt asks looking at me and then Niki.

"They think she's not been eating, overworking, its like low self esteem," Niki explains.

"Apparently somebody could have said something that really affected how she saw herself!" I snap at Jimmy, who all of a sudden knows what I mean; he's said so many things to her when he's on a low. I know what he's like and I know how much she loved him. It wasn't a good mix.

"She nearly died?" Jimmy looks at me.

"Yeah because of what you fucking said to her, she loved you!" I shout at him he doesn't say a word just looks the other way before getting up and walking out. Stupid bastard.


"Taylor?" Matt questions as I sit there staring at the phone.

"Hmm?" I look up at him,

"D'ya wanna talk?" he whispers sitting down on the sofa next to me, I just shrug and let him wrap a muscular arm round me. I lean back into him, letting my body relax. Matt was the first guy I'd really trusted. It wasn't that I hadn't been with guys before, I'd been with guys, not that I'm a complete whore it's just I didn't really do relationships, I was out for having fun no commitment no ties; but with Matt everything was different. I felt like he and I had something really amazing when we were together. He was the only guy along with my brother I was actually honest to. He knew my every weakness, but unlike other guys he didn’t exploit them.

"What if something's happened to her?" I look at Matt who sighs running his fingers through my hair.

"She's tough, I know you lot worry about her, but she really is," he pauses looking for the right phrase.

"One tough cookie!" I suggest both of us laughing slightly, "I need to get round to phoning hospitals!" I mutter picking the phone up.

"D'ya want me to help?" he asks getting up and walking over to his jacket which was hanging off the side of the sofa. I just nod watching him get his mobile out.

"D'ya mind?"

"Not at all," he says simply picking the phone book up and looking for the hospitals. I was so lucky, to have Matt. He was pretty much becoming my world.

Jimmy's POV
"Hello?" I pick up the phone.

"Jimmy we've found Rhian," Matt says down the phone.

"Is sh-she okay?" I stutter quickly, Matt doesn't answer "Matt is she fucking okay?" I say a little louder.

"dude we don't know, but Niki's on her way round to yours, wait for her and then go straight to central hospital," Matt says simply I knew he wanted me to just calm down.

"What about Alexia?" I ask quietly.

"Bring her with you?" he asks more than states.

"She's asleep, but yeah alright!" I mutter before saying goodbye to Matt and putting the phone down. I wake my daughter up, who doesn't seem to quite understand but she gets the idea we have to go out. Niki arrives only minutes after I had put the phone down, she takes Alexia out of the house as I search frantically for my phone and a jacket. Niki drove us to the hospital; Alexia had fallen asleep in the car by the time we got there, after driving in silence for the whole journey. In the pit of my stomach I had this horrid feeling something had gone wrong.

Niki carried Alexia for me as I ran ahead through the hospital; I think she understood how much Rhian meant to me. Yeah she was the mother of my daughter, but she was also the girl I loved and my best friend, they were two very different things when Rhian was concerned.

"Jimmy?" I turn as Matt calls my name, I notice him standing at the end of a corridor holding a girl tightly to his chest.

"Where is," I pause and the girl looks up "what the fuck?" I look at my sister's face tears flowing down her flawless face; she glared at me and turned back into Matt's chest as he held her close. "Where is she?" I ask quietly looking at Matt.

"In the operating theatre," Matt says simply looking at me.

"Is Mr. Sullivan here yet?" a Dr Steps into the corridor, I look up letting my eyes meet with his. I hear people running down the corridor followed by Niki talking to Johnny, Brian, Elizabeth and Zack who had just got here, this wasn't happening. "Mr. Sullivan I presume?" he asks I just nod. I turned to look at Niki who was holding my daughter, she reminded me of Rhian so much. I turn back to look at the doctor "Mr. Sullivan would you come this way please?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!
x x x x