Give Me What I Need, Give Me A Reason To Believe

Give It Another Go

"Jimmy?"

"Did she just say Jimmy?" my eyes dart up just like everyone else in the room, we'd been in this room for so long and she'd slept for 4 hours.

"Jimmy?" Rhian's voice was dry and quiet, not her usual voice, Niki who was sitting next to her looks at me.

"Fucking move!" Matt mutters pushing me towards the bed, I give everyone a confused look as Rhian starts to move slowly.

"Hoe doesn't move your end up breaking some tube!" Elizabeth grabs her arm.

"Jimmy?"

"No I'm fucking not!" Elizabeth mutters utterly disgusted with the fact she'd been called Jimmy, "he is," she grabs my arm giving Rhian my hand, "say something then!" she looks at me.

"I'm here!" Johnny and Brian try to stop any laughter, what else was I meant to say?

"I love you," she whispers her eyes flickering open, at that point my whole small world stopped. Everything went blurry and we were the only two people in the room. "Please don't leave me!" she whispers gripping my hand.

"I'm not leaving!" I smile slightly leaning down to kiss her lightly.

"Stop hitting on her just because she can't defend herself!" Elizabeth smirks at me, Niki and Taylor laugh, and the guys just smirk at me.

"I'm sorry,"

"Its okay, you don't have to apologies!" I tell her not letting go in fear of lousing her, I know it was stupid but its how I felt.

"I was stupid, I,"

"Stop it, you can't do this now." I pause watching her carefully "you will end up killing yourself, please just relax, everything's okay!" she smiles weakly at me, and squeezes my hand.

"How's Alexia?"

"She's fine, she's outside,"

"On her own?" her voice gets a little higher and louder,

"No, your mum's outside!"

"Oh" Rhian looks at me as if to say what did you do?

"Nothing she told me to go in first and she'd look after Alexia!"

"I want to see my daughter!"

"Hun I don’t,"

"Jimmy!" she glares at me, I knew there was no point fighting with her she was stronger than me. "Please I just want to see my daughter!" She whispers looking at me with those eyes that made me cave.

"Could someone?"

"I'll go," Zack gets up walking off.

"Do you get the feeling he likes kids?" Niki asks as he leaves the room, we all turn to Elizabeth who has a rather priceless face.

"He fucking better not be!" she glares at Niki as if it was her fault.

"Mummy!" Alexia screams as Zack walks into the room holding her hand.

"Hey sweetie!" Rhian croaks, Alexia runs towards me as I grab her pulling her up onto my lap. "I missed you!" Rhian smiles taking her daughters hand.

"What's wrong with you?" Alexia asks staring at her mum, it was overwhelming for her. Rhian didn't honestly know herself yet, she stared at me.

"Your mum's very ill. She's been working too hard and just needs to rest, a lot!" Rhian looks at me, "you nearly killed yourself!" I mutter so Alexia can't hear.

"Lexi why don't we go get some," Matt pauses thinking of something.

"Food!" Zack states simply, looking around

"Yeah let's get food, come on kiddo!" Johnny gets up; I let Alexia jump off my lap and follow, Matt, Johnny, and Zack out. Rhian stares at me; I know what's coming next.

"I can't help it!"

"Don't bother with that again, you know exactly what you're doing, you know exactly what's going on your life!" I glare at her, it was my turn to act slightly mature, her turn to listen. Roll reversal. "Rhian I fucking love you so much and I can't lose you ever, I know we're not together but seriously you're my best friend!" I look at her standing there. "Please just sort yourself else cause I'm not losing you!"

"Jimmy I don't know what to do anymore," she mutters tears forming in her crystal blue eyes, "I have to work to earn money, I have too look after Alexia, I have to run house by myself, I really don't have time for my life at the moment. Its all wearing me down so much I don't know what I need, I just cant see any point in doing this all!" she whispers.

"Come here," I mutter quietly hugging her tightly, Niki, Elizabeth and Taylor were all still in the room as if they didn't trust me with there friend. "I love you, I'm always gonna be here from now on!" I pull back from her watching the tears trail down her cheeks.

"Please don't leave me!" she looks at me squeezing my hand tightly, and I just nod.

"I'm not going to leave you, I promise but Rhian you need to sort this all out, we're do it together yeah?" I sigh and carry on sitting down with her. Niki watches us smiling slightly.

"I'm glad you're all okay!" she says simply hugging Rhian.

"Do you want us to take Alexia home or not?" she looks; I just nod as she leaves. Elizabeth and Taylor stay a bit longer talking to Rhian for a while, filling her in on all the gossip. I really didn't need to know half of it.

"Okay that's it I don't want to know about my sisters and my best friends sex life!" I groan dropping my head onto the bed; Rhian laughs weakly her fingers running through my hair.

"We're gonna get going!" they smirk as I finally look up.

"Thank you for this guys!" Rhian smiles at both of them, it kind of felt like old times as the girls walked out of the room, Rhian and I were left alone for once. Silence filled the small room for a few minutes, until she spoke up.

"I'm sorry about all this; you can go if you want?" She mutters trying to let go of my hand.

"Hey I'm not leaving until I know your okay, no scrap that I'm never leaving you. I want to give you a reason to believe babe, I want you to be okay, and I want you to you again!" I say leaning across her, my lips press firmly against her waiting for some sort of reaction. She pulls back slightly and opens her eyes

"This isn't what you want is it?" I ask suddenly realizing what I was doing.

"More than anything, you know that!" she smiles slightly and sits up kissing me lightly. "D'ya want to give it a try?" I honestly did have to think about it, was I ready to commit myself to one girl. But this wasn't just one girl she, as I had finally realized wasn't just one girl, this was the one.

"I love you, and Alexia, let me be part of it all. I can give you everything and more, let me help, and let me into this world!" She just nods her lips meet with mine innocently, and so there began my challenge, I know I had to give her a reason to believe in me, a reason to carry on. A reason to let me stay involved. Hopefully the reason, I loved her more than anything else, would be good enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats the end!

thanks for reading!
x x x x