Give Me What I Need, Give Me A Reason To Believe

It's a resturant!

"Now this is Iron Maiden, they fu"

"Jason!" I glare at him as he talks to my daughter I knew he would swear, he smiles innocently.

"Iron Maiden they rock!" I nod in approval, "this is Justin Timberlake," he points to another picture in the magazine.

"His ball" Brian starts but once again I have to stop him.

"BRIAN!" I shout at him, Niki laughs at him and Alexia looks at me confused.

"He's not cool!" Brian states simply making me laugh.

"That's Paris Hilton," Jason points to another picture/

"She's a freaking whore!" Niki says simply as if it’s the most obvious thing ever, though we all know it is.

"Whore?" Alexia asks, yeah like hell is she finding out about that.

"Never say the word!" I warn her glaring at Niki.

"She needs to know these things!" Niki defends her self. I watch on as Jason explains who's hot and who's not and Alexia who listened to him intently.

"Daddy!" Alexia points to a picture on the magazine.

"Yep that's your Dad, and your uncle Matt" Jason nods in agreement, I look over to the magazine.

"That's your uncle Syn completely drunk and embarrassing himself!" Niki says pointing to a picture of him in the magazine "and that," she quickly covers a picture of her and Brian drunk as hell nearly fucking on the hood of a car. "Is something you shouldn't see!" she adds making me laugh. I look over to the video recorder; it was 8:00pm already.

"Alexia!" She turns to look at me "bed time" she pouts at me

"I don't wanna!"

"Tough luck kiddo, your dad's coming to get you tomorrow so you need to get some sleep," I say, she sighs and looks at me one more time. "Now, darling," She finally gets up. "Say goodnight" I tell her

"Night!" she waves at everyone before hugging Jason's neck.

"Hey lex's where's my hug?" Niki asks offended, she runs to Niki who hugs her tightly.

"Oh so it's just me that's unloved!" Brian pouts at her, she nods at him, "fine then" he folds his arms, and Alexia looks upset.

"Brian don't you dare upset my god daughter!" Niki warns him, I laugh at the little argument going on.

"She started it" he moans.

"Didn't!" Alexia pokes her tongue at him and he does the same back. "Hug?" she questions him, he smiles slightly and takes her in his arms. Everyone loved this girl, all the guys from A7x and their crew would bend over backwards to make sure Alexia was happy and safe; it was like the family she didn't have.

"Right girly bed time!" I say simply as she hugs me as well.

"I'll take her up!" Brian smiles at me, you wouldn’t think a group of rock stars would care so much about one little girl.

"Thanks just make sure she cleans her teeth!"

"Right sleep, make sure theirs no monsters under the bed" he tells her, but she is too grown up for her own good.

"There aren't!" she says happily as if she'd care anyway.

"How d'ya know?" he asks as they walk up the stairs. Niki turns to me a grin growning on his face.

"Ya got a good kid their" I nod

"I know, she's one of a kind. Your boyfriend aint doing to badly either!" I sit back down on the sofa both of us smiling to ourselves.

"So Jimmy's taking her tomorrow?" she asks me, I nod .

"He loves spending time with her" Jason adds, I look at him not sure whether I should say what I was thinking.

"I swear he uses her to pick girls up" I mutter as both of them laugh.

"Rhian he wouldn't do that" Niki smiles sympathetically.

"He better not, because I'll kill him!"

"You so wouldn't!" Jason mocks me.

"Try me!"

"Morning!"

"You're early!" I mutter opening the door to Jimmy, who looked surprisingly awake.

"Yeah sorry did I wake you?"

"Nope!" I mutter letting him shut the door as I walk through the kitchen still, in my bed clothes. "Drink?" I ask him.

"Coffee would be good" I nod and go to make one.

"So what've ya got planned for the weekend?"

"Going to the studio for an hour today, and then the rest of the weekend is totally Alexia's time" he says, I raise my eyebrows to me it seemed like he was guilty.

"Are you going on tour?" I ask bluntly, he shakes his head.

"No" I give the look which means are you lying to me? "No really I'm not, why?"

"Cause your spending time with you daughter, it means your either feeling guilty about something or your going on tour!" I turn to him.

"Why do you have me down as a bad person?" I just laugh at his question.

"Because Jimmy you lost my trust and respect about the same time as you said I was nothing special". Jimmy is about to speak but is interrupted by Alexia.

"DAD!" Alexia screams running towards Jimmy, I notice the smile appear on his face, at least he loved her.

"Hey babe!" he picks her up hugging her tightly. I smile slightly and back away, this was their time.

"Darling do you want breakfast?" I ask her she nods "cereal?" she nods as I grab a bowl and pass her the cereal.

"Do you want anything?" I turn to Jimmy, he shakes his head as Alexia gets her cereal and goes to sit in the dining room as I look at Jimmy.

"Dad?"

"Yeah?" he calls

"What are we doing this weekend?"

"Lots of different things!"

"Are we going to Louisa's?" she calls, my eyes go wide and I glare at Jimmy.

"Who the fuck is Louisa?" I whisper harshly at him, Jimmy smirks.

"Of course babe!" he calls to her.

"Yay, can mummy come?" she calls timidly.

"I'm not coming to one of your whore's houses and no will my daughter!" I start off on one of my rants but Jimmy just laughs.

"Silly girl!" he mocks me. He could seriously piss me off. "Louisa's is a restaurant" he mutters walking into the dining room leaving me standing there mentally cursing myself. How stupid could I be?

"I don't get it" I mutter as I sit at my breakfast table talking to Jason.

"You have every right to worry about her, she's your daughter!" He says sympathetically listening to me.

"I know it's just where ever Jimmy's concerned I think the worst every time!"

"Well come on its not as if he's made you think any differently" Jason smiles.

"I mean Lex asked if they were going to Louisa's!"

"Oh the restaurant?" Jason asks, I just glare at him "oh shit you thought"

"Shut up" I mutter harshly.

"Sorry but Rhian, not even Jimmy would take his daughter to some girls I promise" I sigh and look at him knowing that even though he was netural in this on going battle, he was right.

"What the fuck is wrong with me? We're over, we have been for years. Why can't I kick this idea?" Jason shrugs resting his hand on mine. I don't look up, I didn't care anymore. It wasn't that I was leading Jason on; I just guess I missed having that relationship thing with someone. Jimmy had always kept something of my heart. It was hard to let go of him, when I saw his daughter everyday of my life.

Jimmy's POV
"You've been trusted with her then?" Zack smirks at me as I sit in the studio with him.

"Yeah the bitch has let up!" Wrong move as Niki slaps the back of my head as she was out of the door.

"Don't call her a bitch!" Elizabeth glares at me.

"Sorry," I mutter turning to watch my daughter play with Johnny. "How does Rhian cope on her own?" I question myself mainly, because I knew I couldn’t.

"Because she has to!" Elizabeth keeps glaring at me, she hated my guys. I guess she had every right to. "Zack I'm gonna get coffee" she kisses his lips lightly and jumps off his lap. As she leaves I turn to Zack

"Do all women hate me?"

"Yep!" he nods grabbing his guitar "I think it's the whole trash talking the mother of your daughter!" I sigh and nod in agreement. I had to quit the trash talk, especially in front of Alexia.
"right we're off guys!" I say as I feel Alexia take my hand, her head rests against my leg making me look down, "tired?" she nods "come here" I smile picking her up.

"Aww that's just cute," Niki smiles at me as her and Brian walk though to the studio, I raise my eyebrows up at her. "What?"

"Mirror!" I point to the mirror on the wall, she just smirks and sorts her obvious sex hair out. Brian just laughs and smiles at me.

"You going then?" I nod.

"We're meeting Rhian for dinner!" I notice the worried look on Niki's face, which quickly turns to surprise.

"Really?"

"Yeah Alexia wanted her to come!"

"That's nice!" Niki smiles as she walks back over to Brian. "You two are going to be civil then?" she asks her hands entwining with Brians.

"Yes I'm pretty sure as mature adults," Brian and Niki both laugh "shut up!" I mutter "right lets go, before dad just gets the shi," I stop myself from swearing "The stuffing ripped out of him!" I change my words making Brian laugh.

"Later dude!"

"Later!" I smile at the two of them before taking my daughter home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading.
x x x x