Status: Active

The Knife Thrower

Prologue

When growing up my parents had always told me that I was a gift from the Gods and that they were grateful that the Gods had given me to them. At the age of six all I could interpret was that my parents loved me and were happy to have me. But growing up in a circus filled with ‘magical creatures’ – as there called in the human world- you start to realise that your different from the people around you and that your parents, the entire circus and yourself are different from the people who come to watch your shows.

From the age of ten I had realised that I had been wrong about my interpretation, well not wrong but there was more to it than I had originally thought. My parents had sat me down and told me that I was special, that I was literally a gift from the Gods, the great and mighty Zeus to be pacific.

My parents had said that they had found me on their doorstep in the middle of a stormy night, they had said that my real mother had left me on the circus’ doorstep when she realised what I was. When my parents saw me they thought that it had to be fate, they could not have children you see because there both vampires. Strange family you might think vampire parent and a demi-god for a daughter, but that’s just how we are.
Its hard being a demi-god, but it’s even harder being a demi-god with one of the ‘big three’ Gods as your father.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's the start of my new story. I hope you like it so far :)

comment, subscribe :)