I’m Alright In Bed But I’m Better With A Pen

Get Me Out Of This Place

Heartbreak was always a funny thing. It could be something that you expected and then it hurt just that little bit less, or it could completely blindside you and leave you shattered or broken.

Kim sat at the kitchen table, drumming her fingers impatiently against the wooden surface. She had decided that she needed to do something, but inspiration wasn’t coming easily. All she knew was that something needed to be done, but she was undecided on how to follow the plan through.

Just as she was ready, her doorbell rang and she stood slowly, wondering fleetingly who would bother to visit her. She opened the door to be greeted with a cold glare from a short, slender girl with brown hair which had purple lining the underside..

“Just because your ass got dumped, you ignore me? That ain’t down with me, sunshine,” the person told her and she smiled genuinely for the first time in weeks.

“Still trying to be black, Abby?” Kim smirked.

“Fuck off, it got you to smile, didn’t it?”

Kim shook her head, still smiling.

“We’re going out, just so you know,” Abby told her, her tone telling Kim that there was no room for argument. Kim chuckled.

“Fine with me, I hate this house right now.”

x-x

“Those boys over there… They’re orgasms on legs… AND they keep looking at us,” Abby whispered to Kim. Kim frowned.

“Abby, I can’t hear you over the music, you retard,” she said to Abby as quietly as she could without being too quiet to be heard over the music.

Abby rolled her eyes, “Dudes at 2 o’clock!” she yelled directly into Kim’s ear, making the older girl wince at the volume.

She followed her friend’s guidance and saw what Abby meant. Two guys sat at the bar, watching them closely. Both of them had dark hair, one’s was closer to black with highlights whereas the other’s was brown.

“Let’s go…” Abby said, dreamily watching the brown-haired boy.

Kim turned her focus to the dark-haired one. He was wearing a dark blue polo shirt an a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, which drew attention to his long, slender legs. The bright blonde streak in his fringe caught the lights of the club and changed colour with them.

“Are we gonna go over or not?” she asked Abby, who snapped from her dream trance and nodded frantically. As they approached, Kim told herself that this guy looked different, he looked kind and sweet.

He noticed her walking towards him and smiled shyly, licking his lips. Kim had to slow down and compose herself before continuing her approach towards him.

She definitely owed Abby one now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, it's short.
But Kim and I were talking about one-shots earlier and for once, I thought up one I could complete. It's a bit of a drabble, but they're just as good as normal stories.

Anyone know who the lovely gentlemen are?