‹ Prequel: My Secret...

Absolute Control.

"Death would be too sweet and kind for someone like me"

Warning: the end is skeptical for those that have a history of sexual abuse. Proceed with caution.

Why did I still have Damiena here? I took in a deep breath and paced my room. The insomnia kicking in and I wasn't able to sleep at all that night. Six am kicked in, and I heard rustling noises down the hall; so I went to investigate.

"Lucas?" I heard and saw Maxine.

"Yeah?" I sighed in relief. It was only Maxine.

"I know that you took me against my will basically, but knowing your father is out. I am glad, for Liam's benefit anyways." She quickly said, almost so fast that I wouldn't have been able to understand her.

"You may not think this, Max. But I do love my son." I confessed and she nodded. It got quiet for a few minutes till she finally looked me in the eyes.

"Is there anywhere here that has signal? I don't get it in the room." She finally coughed up the nerve to ask.

"Signal for what?" I played dumb, and she knew it.

"My cell phone." She answered.

"Why do you need your cell phone?" I retorted, and she groaned.

"Why do you care?" She hissed.

"I just want to make sure you aren't calling the authorities." I explained and she sarcastically laughed.

"Oh right, like they could do anything, anyways." She spat, causing me to chuckle. "It's not funny."

"Oh, but it is." I coldly reply.

"Why do you have to be so difficult, Luke?" She sighed, staring me in the eyes with sadness behind hers.

"Down stairs." I simply answer and walk past her to their room. She didn't say another word as she headed down stairs. I quietly opened their door and glanced in to see Liam sleeping. I cautiously crept inside, and stood at the foot of the bed. Why did I feel these emotions to a child that I don't even know, regardless if he is my son. I've never met him before, and yet when I look at him, I feel the need to protect him. I'd die for him.

"Hey." I heard Maxine talking from down stairs, I immediately left the bedroom and closed the door behind me. I quietly walked to the top of the stairs and listened in. "I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm taking a vacation. Yes with Liam. Don't worry about me. I'll let you know when I get home. Alright. You too. Bye."

I was instantly filled with jealousy, who was she talking to? I groaned at my own thoughts, it could have been another guy. And at that moment, my jealousy was replaced with sadness.

"How long were you listening?" I didn't even notice that she had already come up the stairs and saw me standing there.

"Huh?" I snapped out of my daze and turned my attention to her.

"What all did you hear?" She groaned, placing a hand on her hip.

"Not much." I lied and started walking to my room.

"A lot has changed, Luke." She quietly called after me.

"Meaning?" I inquire, turning to face her again.

"I have met someone else." She whispered, as if ashamed.

"Good for you." I choked out. "But you aren't of my worries, I only care for my son." I harshly told her, and I could tell she got upset when she looked at the floor.

"Good." She spat and walked down the hall.

"Besides, who calls someone at six in the morning?" I laughed. "I feel bad for him."

"Shut up, Lucas." She demanded and entered her room. I stood there staring down an empty hall, feeling completely alone. So alone, that I went down stairs and found myself in Damiena's area. She was passed out. I crawled in bed with her, making sure not to wake her and found myself drifting to sleep.

I woke up in silence, and slowly rolled over to an empty bed. Shit. I shot up and smelt the smell of breakfast. I looked over and saw Damiena.

"You're still here?" I asked, half of me relieved, half of me disappointed. A good chase would have been nice right now.

"Yeah." She quietly answered, going to the small two seating table that she has set up with dishes and food.

"Why?" I questioned, getting out of her bed and walked over to the food.

"You didn't rape me or anything, you just slept." She pointed out the obvious.

"Yes, but why didn't you leave?" I repeated, feeling annoyed.

"I'm not sure." She furrowed her brows, and filled two glasses up with orange juice. "I think it's because you just slept, and I ... I know if I leave, you'll find someone else. Not that I wouldn't want that, because I'd like to not be here right now. But, I evaluated you."

"Evaluated me?" I chuckled, feeling amused by this girl.

"Yes. I studied psychology, and this is my job. To protect people. To get an understanding." She wasn't really making sense, and slowly I felt bored. So I focused on how she changed clothes, she must have rummaged through the drawers that I've supplied clothes in, and changed into a pair of boxers along with a black shirt.

"What about the evaluation?" I insisted, shifting my attention to the egg burritos that she's made. "Any meat in these?"

"No." She dryly answered, grabbing some hot sauce and ketchup then sat down. "You want meat?"

"No." I answer in the same tone she had.

"Something in your past has made you the way you are. To feel compelled to kidnap me, and keep me under your control. Your need to be the one in charge overpowers, and seeing as you aren't being violent. It's as though you just want the feeling of something consistent in your life, rather than something that might possibly leave, and then you like the challenge because a challenge shows that it's real." She continued, causing my mouth to open slightly. A reaction she anticipated obviously.

"I find it shocking that you actually took the time to come up with such bullshit." I chuckled, causing her to frown.

"Excuse me?" She replied, putting the napkin in her lap.

"I appreciate you trying to analyze me, and get in my mind. But the reason I haven't been violent, is because I control myself. It's when I lose that, that you have to worry." I warned, taking a bite of the egg burrito.

"If you are what you think you are, then why are you eating something I made for you? Aren't you afraid that I might have poisoned it?" She inquired, with a quirked brow.

"Nope." I simply reply, taking another bite and adding Frank Red Hot sauce.

"I'm not following." She furrowed her brows and stared at the table.

"Death would be too sweet and kind for someone like me." I harshly admitted.

"A true sick person, would not admit such things." I had to admit; she was making good conversation.

"Maybe I am only as sick as I was created to be?" I quirked a brow.

"Problems with a parent? Or possibly parents?" She retorted.

"Quit trying to get in my head!" I screamed and slammed my fists down. "You don't know me, or anything about me. You have one thing right. My sick sense of wanting someone to belittled, I enjoy being able to get rid of my rage on those I could give two flying fucks about, rather than giving it to those I actually love."

She was silent, but then was about to speak.

"Now if you don't mind, us eating in peace." I cut her off, and sat back down. I felt it, the pressure behind my eyes, the burning of my eye balls, and the heaviness on my eye lashes. The pin needle feeling in my gut, and the obnoxious twitch of my hands.

"Are you okay?" She quietly asked, and that simple question set me off. I shoved the table aside, knocking everything on the floor. I grabbed her by the arms and tossed her down next to the turned over table. I sat on her, and pinned her arms above her head.

"You really need to learn when to shut the fuck up." I spat while smelling her hair. For once she was quiet! Finally. I closed my eyes tightly and grinned. "You smell delightful." I choked out, trying to control myself. But again, why should I? As I told her, let out my rage on those I don't care about.

"Control yourself." She whispered, and I simply laughed.

"I don't even know you, Damiena." I whispered, and held her wrists with one hand. "You have no way of calming me down now." I added, using my free hand to pull down her boxers.

"You really don't want to do this." She cooed, trying her best to stop me. But there was no stopping. This is why she should have just shut up and left everything alone. I felt myself growing harder by the minute. My need to physically and sexually harm her was overpowering.

"Shut up." It was a plea now, because I didn't want to be my father. I didn't want to be anything like him. But it was too late now. Maxine was with someone else. Liam probably wont be able to see me after this, and he'll start calling someone else daddy. The thoughts ran through my mind and some how I found myself inside Damiena. Pulling her hair violently, and not the kinky kind. Holding her against her will, with her legs involuntarily around my waist. No matter how much she tried to fight me off, I was too strong. My anger built my adrenaline, and she would not win no matter how hard she fought.

Instead she did the only logical thing anyone would, scream. But little did she know that only made me want to do more, and longer. I purposely flipped her on her side, to where I could go in deeper. I just wanted to hurt her, and not care anymore. I wrapped her hair around my hand, and slammed her face against the hard cold floor. Then chuckled, and bit her neck viciously to the point it drew blood. She had unleashed something in me that would no longer care about making conversation, all I would want is what I'm getting now...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for such a late update. I have a lot going on for me right now.