‹ Prequel: My Secret...

Absolute Control.

"You don't even ***ing know, Maxine."

I was lounging in my house, looking at a picture of Maxine and my son, when my phone rang.

"Yes?" I answered after noticing the caller ID.

"I got the message you left." Maxine's voice came on the other end.

"And?" I replied, and she sighed.

"I don't want Liam to turn out like you." She harshly confessed, and I sat there without emotion.

"And this means." I choked out, afraid of the answer.

"And this means, I don't want you seeing him." She sighed and I nodded, although she couldn't see it.

"Well, Maxine. I'm sorry you feel that way." I said with a low tone, and heard her exhale.

"What are you plotting, Lucas? Can't you see that this is just how it should be." She muttered and I laughed.

"How it should be? I want to see my son, Maxine. Even if you have to be there, I want to see him. That's my flesh and blood too, we both created him." I explained.

"I understand that, but I can't handle this. Do you really want to be like your father?" She hit a low blow.

"If you want to see my father, I'll show you my father." I growled and hung up the phone. I slammed my fist in the wall, grabbed a jacket, stuffed the mask in it and headed outside. I walked down the streets at a quick angry pace, and found myself at Damiena's house.

"Can I help you?" A man questioned, it was the same guy from this morning.

"I was looking for my friend's house. I'm at the wrong one." I lightly chuckled and he narrowed his eyes.

"Of course." He nodded and walked up to her house. I continued my path, and grabbed a cigarette. Then randomly went to a house, knocked on the door and entered for just in case that guy was watching.

"Do I know you?" A guy asked, and I grinned.

"Yes, I'm your friend." I answered, and the guy rose a brow.

"A friend?" He repeated, and I nodded. After an hour of talking to this guy and asking him about his information, there was a knock at the door.

"Yes?" I answered, and it was Damiena.

"You live here?" She questioned, standing very still in her uniform.

"No, my friend does." I explained, and she peeked past me at the guy.

"Your friend?" She seemed shocked, and almost confused.

"Yep." I nodded and she sighed.

"Oh, do you know where... Never mind." She shook her head, as if she was going crazy.

"Where?" I trailed, moving my hand in a gesture for her to continue.

"It doesn't matter." She laughed and started to walk off.

"I never caught your name!" I lied and she glanced over her shoulder with a smile.

"It's officer Ace." She replied and I grinned.

"Good night, Damiena." I called, and she paused for a moment as I closed the door. "You have a good day, man."

"You too." My new found friend replied as I snuck out the back. I hurried to Damiena's and found her window locked. I groaned and slipped the mask over my head before heading to the back door.

"I swear, it's like he's the one." I heard her telling someone. I peeked in to see her chatting with that guy.

"The one?" The guy scoffed and started laughing.

"Not that kind of one, but the one that was here this morning." She explained, and this time he laughed even louder.

"The one from this morning wasn't that scrawny." He corrected, and this time she sarcastically laughed.

"You just want to believe that because he knocked you out." She teased and he rolled his eyes.

"He didn't realize that's how you like it." He replied, and she playfully slapped him.

"I guess we should settle down on the role playing." She giggled, and he nodded.

"So, am I staying here tonight?" He quirked a brow, licking his lips.

"That'd be nice. I don't feel very safe alone." She confessed and he grinned. "But then again, I don't feel very safe with you here neither."

"Now, that wasn't very nice, officer Ace." He seductively hissed, and she giggled standing up then rushed to the bedroom. I watched the two wrestle and then I slowly made my way inside her house from the back door.

"Oh, my." I heard her gasp, and I slowly closed my eyes. I've never wanted to rape someone before, but something about that moan changed me. I leaned against the wall, and gripped the bottom of my jacket.

"Damiena." He moaned back, and a tinge of jealousy ran through me. Maxine already had me in a pissed off mood, and I'm determined to get my frustrations out.

"Faster." She demanded, and I peeked in the room to see her roll him over and get atop. The muscles in her back were moving in beautiful ways, as her breasts from the side bounced. I leaned my head back against the wall and knew what I would have to do. Suddenly a phone went off, and I rushed into the bathroom and hid in the shower/tub.

"Damn it." The guy growled, and I heard her quietly apologize. She rushed and grabbed her phone, then went in the bathroom.

"What do you want, Roy?" She growled, and sat on the bathroom counter. "What? You're kidding me. No, there has to be a record on this guy. Fine, I'll find out his last name. Okay? I know where his friend lives, I'm sure his friend knows. Don't ask how I know, I just will."

"Babe!" Her male friend yelled, getting impatient.

"I have to go, okay?" She spoke in the phone, and I heard her click the end button. She left the phone on the counter, and rushed out of the bathroom. I heard him chuckle, and her giggle, along with the bed hitting hard against the wall.

"Hmm." I thought aloud, and grabbed her phone. I checked the contacts, along with texts and memorized them all before quietly leaving the bathroom. It was amazing that the house was so small, there the master bedroom is connected to the only bathroom in the house.

"Did you hear that?" She asked him, just as I made it to the living room.

"Just continue babe, I'm almost ready." He cooed, and I chuckled to myself before leaving. I pulled the mask off and stuffed it in the pocket of my sweater, then continued to walk down the streets.

I made it home and noticed there's a missed call on my cellphone, it's Maxine. I grinned and decided to shut my phone off, then went in the shower. Just as I got out there was a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I asked, opening the door to see Maxine. "Now how could you have possibly known where I live?" I chuckled, glancing around the trees and lack of neighbors.

"I am here to talk." She said, pushing past me and came inside my living room.

"What is it that you want to talk about?" I asked with a grin as I shut the door, then replaced my grin with a bored expression as I turned around to face her.

"Liam, and everything." She sighed sitting down.

"Aren't you afraid I'm going to do something?" I inquired, intensely staring at her.

"Nope." She answered, staring at me with the same expression.

"Why not?" I chuckled, sounding pretty vindictive at the moment.

"Because then you wont know where our son is." She dryly explained, and I felt a lump in my throat.

"Damn it, why do you have to be so difficult?" I growled and she shrugged. I caught her checking me out, and with that she looked away flustered.

"You see how you turned out, I mean all these deaths. They aren't coincidences, Laramor." She hissed and I froze.

"Don't call me that." I demanded and she laughed.

"How come? Is that not how you're acting?" She insisted on pissing me off.

"You don't even fucking know, Maxine!" I yelled, standing and pointing a finger.

"You know, maybe my parents had a right to kick you out." She coldly spat.

"They were like my parents too." I whispered and she shook her head.

"No, Lucas. Look what happened. I had your kid, and you're just... a disaster." She frowned, and walked towards the door. "I came to personally tell you, to knock it off. Forget that we ever exist."

"I can't forget." I declined, and she shook her head.

"Then you're living a sad life." She retorted, with a frown.

"I live a sad life because of you." I spat, and she rolled her eyes.

"You've always been dramatic." She sighed and walked out. Now why would she randomly come over like this? Why did she enjoy fucking with my head? I growled at my thoughts and slammed the door shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like the story, it's fun for me and that's what it's about. But of course, it's good if people like the story. :]