‹ Prequel: My Secret...

Absolute Control.

"What are you doing here Nikon?"

It was almost too easy getting her Internship removed, and her on suspension for two months. Sometimes having my gift was a good thing, and other times it sucked the fun out of everything. Since Nathan is in on this, I couldn't have my fun by not using our gifts.

Now it was the trickier part, making the grab. I didn't want her boy toy to interfere, or even know about the sort. So we'd have to wait till he was there to wipe his mind and make him believe she was on a vacation of some sort.

"Damn it." She cursed as she got home, slammed the door shut and locked it. Nathan and I were already in the house, one so he could make the grab and two so I can wipe her boyfriend's memory.

"You're home early." Nathan and I heard a Male's voice, was he here the whole time? Nathan and I both shared confused expressions.

"You are?" She replied, and the guy chuckled.

"Call me, Nikon." He retorted, and I cringed. "You've been meddling in business that isn't yours to mettle in."

"Don't worry about it, I've been suspended. Another thing, you're trespassing and that isn't taken lightly." She spat, and my father just laughed again.

"As if anyone you call could do anything about it." He chuckled, and I gave Nathan a helpless look. Nathan came out in his mask and stood there for her to see.

"What the hell is going on?" She growled, glaring at the two of them.

"What are you doing here Nikon?" Nathan questioned, his hands on his hips. The two exchanged looks before our father glanced at me.

"I was here to do what you're apparently already doing?" Our father answered, walking over to Nathan.

"Now that you know what I'm doing, get out." Nathan rudely demanded and our father howled with laughter.

"Is Laramor here?" He inquired, and I watched Damiena freeze. I closed my eyes tightly, and adjusted the mask, making sure she couldn't see me.

"I am Laramor." Nathan corrected, and our father gave a confused expression.

"I see." Our father chuckled, and turned to Damiena. "I see that he's handling the situation."

"I don't know what any of you are talking about." She lied, and they both lightly chuckled.

"Of course you don't." My father agreed, and I sighed. He is going to ruin everything! I haven't seen him in ages, and didn't want to reunite with him now. "Where is your brothers?"

"Don't worry about them, this is between me and the girl." Nathan growled, but our father wasn't budging. Till he noticed me, and quickly slid by. I backed into the room and he closed the door behind him.

"My son, Laramor." He was almost creepy, especially the fact that he didn't look nearly old enough to be my father.

"What do you want?" I growled, and then he pulled my ski mask off.

"I want you, my son. Come back." He plead and I rolled my eyes. "You've already embraced your blood, the strong blood that comes from me. Now join me, my son."

"No." I declined and walked by him.

"I'll find you, Laramor. I will talk to you." He called after me, and I waved a hand at him. I put the mask back on as Nathan wrestled with Damiena. He tied her hands behind her back and carried her out the back door, the front door opened and her boyfriend came in. That's when I worked my magic, and had him pass out.

"What's going on?!" I yelled after walking out the front door, took the mask off and acted as if I was coming from my friend's house. Damiena bit Nathan's hand, causing him to release her mouth.

"Lucas! Help!" She begged but Nathan quickly covered her mouth and tossed her in the van. I quickly rushed after him, and slammed him against the van for show. Nathan punched me so hard that it knocked me back and he sped off.

"Is everything okay?" An elder lady questioned, and I nodded.

"Forget all this happened." I demanded and her eyes glazed over for a moment. Then she walked off. I quickly rushed to my motorcycle that's waiting for me, and sped off to my house where Nathan would be waiting. He got out of the van and took my motorcycle keys.

"You owe me big." He chuckled, and I nodded.

"Agreed." It was my way of thanking him, as he hurried down the road to the motorcycle. I slipped the ski mask on and went around the door of the van.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun!!! Maybe the next chapter will be in Damiena's POV.? :] Hope this wasn't too short...