‹ Prequel: My Secret...

Absolute Control.

"Track it."

I set out to find him. The man that ruined my life, but also helped create it. My biological father, Skyler, aka Nikon. A sick twisted man, that kept my mother locked up and impregnated her with me, against her will. I sighed as I walked down the streets, it wasn't dark outside. It was dim.

"Laramor." I heard someone hiss. It was him.

"Nikon." I retorted with his code name.

"So formal?" He inquired with a light chuckle.

"What are you doing here?" I ignored his question asked one of my own.

"I hear you have a son?" He retorted, and I shrugged.

"Not really. What's it to you?" I quirked a brow, and a small grin appeared on his lips.

"Your lady went to the tabloids, remember? I read it all. So, don't lie to me." He sternly instructed, at which I groaned. Stupid Maxine for going to that reporter Lynni with the story about my son.

"I never lied. I said, not really." I reminded, and he simply rose his brows at me.

"Meaning?" He coolly leaned against a near by wall.

"Meaning, I don't see him. So he's not much of a son." I explained, causing him to chuckle.

"Maxine is holding him away and you're accepting that?" He mused, but it wasn't funny. He was being an asshole, questioning my strength and authority.

"It's really none of your business." I pointed out.

"I would agree, but seeing as Liam is my grandson." He trailed off, staring at the sky. "Maybe there's hope for him." Then his eyes darted to mine, and intensely stared into mine. "Unlike you."

"Leave Liam out of this, father." I demanded.

"Now it's father?" He grinned.

"Liam isn't your son." I harshly spat.

"He's my grandson." He repeated.

"That's besides the point. You have three sons." I reminded.

"Only one that I care about." He corrected, and I rolled my eyes.

"When are you going to grow up?" I growled.

"When are you?" He retorted, and we took a moment to have a staring contest. Who could keep the silence, and crude ways? Just looking at him made me sick, and I glanced away. "I didn't think so, Laramor."

"It's not Laramor." I corrected, and he just laughed.

"You really go by the name your mother wanted? Instead of mine?" His voice was calm, but harsh.

"My mother as far as I know, is a much better person than you." I explained, and I think that hit a nerve. He twitched for a moment, then stood up straight from his laid back resting against the wall pose.

"Your mother is a whore." He spat.

"Don't speak ill of her." I growled, my hands balling into fists at my side.

"You don't even know her!" He screamed, his hair falling in his face.

"Precisely, because of you !" I yelled back.

"Ha!" He laughed, his head falling back as he did so. "She could easily come up and talk to you, just as I have."

"You're lying." I choked out, and he just laughed again.

"Of course." He sarcastically agreed, then started walking down the alley.

"Stop!" I demanded, causing him to pause. He slowly glanced over his shoulder at me.

"What do you want?" He quietly asked in return.

"I want you to get the hell out of here." I answered, but he just laughed at me.

"Not until I get one of the things I want. Which one is your choice." He nonchalantly called, before continuing his way. I stood there dumbfounded, then straightened my posture. He's going to find Maxine.

"Maxine! Pick up." I growled, with the phone next to me ear, listening to it ring.

"What do you want?" Her angry voice came.

"Please, just listen." I begged, and she sighed.

"I'm on a date right now." She was trying to quietly dismiss me, and that stung.

"A date?" I repeated, then shook my head of thoughts. "Is Liam with you?"

"Fuck off." She spat, and then it hung up. I rolled my eyes and rushed home. I slammed my front door open, and there my brothers are; using my electricity, and eating my food.

"Track it." I tossed my phone at Bailey.

"Track what?" He retorted, staring at my phone with confusion.

"Track Maxine's number, I need to find her." I explained, going in the kitchen to grab a soda.

"I take it the talk with Skyler didn't work out so well?" Nathan teased, and I just ignored him. I went back to Bailey, and stood there expectantly.

"I'll call her using your phone, then track it from mine." Bailey tried to explain these things to me, but really there's no hope for me with technology.

"Just do it." I begged and he nodded.

"Whoa, Maxine. It's me, Bailey. Yeah. No Lucas is in the kitchen or something. I wanted to apologize for his retarded ways. Yeah, long time. I know. But, he's just stupid. I mean, he told me you said you were on a date, I guess that made him-yeah.... Yep." Bailey continued talking to her till a ding went off, and he tossed his phone over. I caught it and glanced at the restaurant name.

"Let's go." Nathan grabbed his coat. Lenard and Xavier both stood, and the three of us were back like old times. We got inside Nathan's SUV and we all suited up. We pulled up the place and waited outside.

"Recognize her vehicle?" Xavier suggested, staring at all the vehicles in the parking lot.

"Nope." I sighed and Nathan shrugged.

"The guy probably picked her up." He proposed, and my jaw clenched.

"Shut up." I demanded then stared straight with narrowed eyes.

"Relax, Luke." Lenard placed a hand on my shoulder, and gave me a sympathetic look.

"Sorry." I apologized, and felt my expression lighten. Suddenly Maxine came out with a kid in her arms, she continued to apologize or something to a guy that followed as a taxi pulled up. "Ready?"

"Ready." They all answered as we followed the taxi, ready to kidnap Maxine and Liam.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun. I am so sorry about the slow updates!!! Please forgive me. <3