Sequel: Torque II

Torque

Torque is a sword and revolver wieding daemon slayer. He relies on his skill with his weapons to stop all daemons that want to come to earth. He is the keeper of the Daemon gates and protector of the places that remain secret. His weapons are the only thing that stand in the way of Overlord Beral Khaan and his legion of deamons getting through.

Overlord Deral Khaan is a daemon himself. He is the commander of the dark forces that reside in the daemon plains and is the controller of the plains themselves. He has been locked there for a millenia, by Torque's father, Jin. Jin gave his life to bind him there for so long. Torque was given responsibility at his father's death and he gave oath that he'd do the job.

Violet is Torque's spirit guardian. She takes the form of a beautiful girl but only ever has a physical appearance when she wills. She cannot die unless Torque does. When Torque became the force that kept the daemons at bay, she was assigned to him, her very essence bound to his soul. If Torque dies, then so does she.

The ultimate battle for control of earth has begun.
  1. In The Beginning
    The first chapter in in Torque: Heaven and Hell
  2. The Message
    From Overlord Beral Khaan with love.
  3. Winds of Change
  4. Another Sleepless Night
  5. Signs
    Things to Come
  6. We Will Fight Them On The Beaches
    The first of the true fights.
  7. The Keepers
  8. Dark Reign
  9. Come Morning
  10. You've Been Warned
  11. Bringing Back Memories
  12. Inevitablilitys
  13. Our Closing Chapter