Sequel: Torque II

Torque

You've Been Warned

Rogg screeched through the floor into the bedroom infront of Violet and Torque. They gritted their teeth to that sound that remsembled chalk on a board so much.

"Am I disturbing you too?" He asked embarressed and put a hand round the door frame to leave if neccessary. "I can always tell Aria for you."

Torque sat up and shook his head. "What's the message from the daemon realm this time? Another greater daemon perhaps?"

Rogg shook his head solumnly. He unhooked the parchment. He cleared his voice. "You're not going to like this."

"Go ahead." Violet said, ushering him on.

His voice shook as he read it. "Torque. You've done well this far. Now it is time to bring these games to a close."

"Games? What bad taste he has." Torque scoffed.

"We shall fight. Midnight. Bring whatever arms you choose, and a dagger to plunge into your own heart. It'll be the only way you shall rid me from this world just like..." Rogg trailed off and looked up at Torque.

Torque nodded, wanting to hear the rest of the message.

"...Just like your insulent father. Jin was a fool to stand up to me. You may as well let me pass as save yourself now. I will be merciful on you when I rule your world perhaps. Beral Khaan." Rogg frowned. "Sorry." He left in a hurry, walking down the path and off the premises before disappearing.

Torque looked at Violet. "No fighting today. We'll see him tonight then." She said to him.

"I know. All daemons are dragged back on days of such traumas." He said. Torque couldn't help but hug Violet, needing the comfort and her reassuring touch.

Aria stood at the door again. "I heard the news. Spend the day as you wish. It may be your last." She said truthfully and left.