Sequel: Torque II

Torque

Inevitablilitys

As Torque and Violet stood waiting for Beral, in the old abandoned factory grounds, it began to rain. "Cliche?" Torque suggested to Violet.

"Or coincidence." Violet answered and grabbed his hand. The portal had began to open. "If we don't make it out alive, or you end up in coma, just remember for as long as you can, I love you."

"Always." He said and kissed her, their wet lips coliding.

"How sweet." Rumbled a voice. A large armoured figure stood at the far side of the yard. He was carrying a broadsword. "Enjoying those last words are we? So much like Jin and Hariet. Except theirs were as friends. Aria couldn't bare to face your father Torque."

Torque gritted his teeth. "Shut up Beral. Why don't you find someone to share final words with."

"Alas, my wife lies in her bed having been laid with and expecting a repeat when I'm finished with you." He held up his left hand. A large orb appeared and a bed, with black sheets came into view inside it. A woman, rather stereotypically, a woman with short horns protuding from her head, lead there. ne hand out of site under the sheets the other sending a middle finger at Torque and Violet.

The couple had a fairly good idea what her other hand was upto. "What's she upto? Satisfying herself cause you couldn't give it good enough?" Torque spat. Violet gave a laugh.

"Mock me while you can, mortal. You face your last few moments."

"Blah, blah, blah. You're all talk." Torque said sarcastically and raised his sword. "Come on, bring it."

"Very well then." The daemons raised his broadsword and the battle comensed.