Sequel: Torque II

Torque

Our Closing Chapter

Torque swund his sword straight into Beral's, the shockwave sending the daemon back a few paces. He returned thew blow with has owmn, sending Torque all the way back at a nearby building.

You must come out unscathed.

Torque landed against the wall with his boots on firmly. "Very nice." He said, springing off again and spearing towards Beral. The daemon caught the blade in one gauntlet and swung Torque around and towards the ground. Torque landed again, dirt spraying from beneath him.

"You are more of a challenge then I thought possible." Khaan growled.

"Thanks, you're easier then I thought." Torque sneered and launched himself up, placing a firm blow on the back of his head. Torque turned and saw the dent. Overlord Beral turn and swung at Torque again, sweeping low, then high. Torque, rather then jump andget caught by the second blow simply dived backwards.

"Lay something on me, come on." He said, standing on an old tree stump.

"You are imputent. Certainly a challenge." Beral sent a fire ball at him. Torque simply swung his sword, turned 360 on his heel and sent it back. Beral cascaded backwards and into the dirt. He got to his feet, charging once more. His sword made conection with torque's boot, flipping him over.

This is it. Game over. Was what went through his mind first, but he found himself driving his sword into the stump and righting himself, only to swing the sword and cut into daemon's armour. The overlord roared with laughter as it closed up.

"You think that would work?" He cackled.

"No, but I think this might." Torque said, hooking the daemon's own legs and drawing out a pair of lady's underwear. The daemon looked at him in awe. Time seemed to slow as Torque quickly through the lady's underwear onto the daemon.

"What in the world!?" He roared as he got to his feet.

"Read the code." Torque gave a thumbs down and Beral set alight in a plume of purple flame.

"Y-you!" He screamed as he dropped to his knees. "I will get you!"

"No you won't." Torque laughed. The daemon suddenly exploded into yellow sparks and evaporated into the night.

"So I guess it wasn't just a myth." A voice said from behind him.

"I guess not." Torque said catching Violet in his arms as she hugged him. "I remembered you."

"I know." She whispered and held him tightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you want to see how this progresses so I can make another story of these guys, just tell me!