Status: More to come with more comments

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum

I snuck into Zak’s room. I’ve been having these horrible nightmares for the past couple of months and there was no explanations why. It has been a year since I have been on a ghost hunt with them. The last time I went my hair was tugged on and there was a whisper in my ear that said ‘Hey’. the boys were no-where near me. There was only a tad bit of light showing in Zak’s room. Enough for me to see that his mouth was slightly parted and he was snoring lightly. I went into his bed and shook him a bit. He stirred and opened his eyes.

“Kassi? What’s wrong?” He asked sitting up.

“The nightmare…” I mumbled rubbing my recently tear streaked face.
Zak was the only one who knew about the nightmares. I never told Nick because he’d worry too much. And as for Aaron? Well Aarons a goon who knew what he’d think.

“Come here.” He said softly. I crawled into his arms and was asleep before I knew it.

“Zaaak?... what have I told you about sleeping with my sister?” Nick groaned waking me up.

“Dude… shut up…” Zak whined covering his head with his pillow.

I then realized he was shirtless. Great I thought. Nick, as always, was probably getting the wrong idea.

“Zak was just being nice. I had a bad dream and couldn’t sleep.” I said getting up and stretching.

“So Kass… We’re going to the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum wanna go?” Nick asked.

“Yea!! It’s going to be the premiere for season three!” Aaron said coming in out of no-where.

“I don’t know…” I said trying to walk out the door.

“Oh no you don’t!” Aaron said trapping me in his arms.

“Zak? What do you think?” Nick said not even noticing that Aaron was holding me against my will.

“Sure. It would be fun.” He said getting up as well.

“Three against one. Sorry Kass. You’re out-voted.” Aaron said letting me go finally. I groaned and went to take a shower so I could change and get packed. When I was ready I started packing. They were going live for 7 hours straight. And we were supposed to stay in a hotel for the time being. I didn’t like hotels. Too many scary movies have them die and gah I'm a skeptic on a lot of things.. But besides that I was excited.

“Ready?” Nick asked.
I nodded. Zak carried my stuff to the van. They started talking about what they were going to do for the season. I didn’t want to have them ruin the surprise for me so I got out my iPod and started listening to Avenged Sevenfold. My favorite band. I chose wicked end and tuned them out.

^^FFW 7 HOURS^^

Finally we were at our destination. I got out and stretched. When I looked up chills ran down my spine. By the looks of it, the place already gave me the creeps. There were huge gates in the front. And behind those gates was one of the scariest Asylums I have ever seen. I got a sick feeling in my stomach.

“You okay? You’re just kind of standing there staring off into space.” Zack asked messing with his camera.

“Zak… I feel sick…” I admitted. He looked at me.

“You want to go to the hotel and rest?” he asked. I contemplated it.

“Nah. Just don’t leave my side. I don’t like this place. Promise” I said staring him in the eye and holding out my pinky. And to be honest I trusted him the most. Yea I trusted the other two but there was just something different about Zak.

“Ok. I promise.” He said linking our pinky’s together. Him and the others went around describing the place. I didn’t want to know. I mean it being a lunatic asylum is bad enough. Don’t make it worse. I was sitting on the ground looking at the clouds.

“And this is Kassi Groff. She will be with us during the 7 hours. Introduce yourself” he said making me stand up.

“Hi” I stated not looking to happy.

“Kassi isn’t having a good feeling about this place. Explain that Kassi.” He said. Aaron turned the camera.

“I took one look at the place and it gave me the creeps.” I said. I hated being on camera.

“Kassi is Nicks sister. She has had a bad experience with ghosts. And hopefully her presence will anger them and make them come out. We want them to come out.” He said. I laughed.

“Whats so funny?” he asked.

“You had to specify I was Nick’s sister? They could of guessed by the last name?” I laughed as he looked dumbfounded.

“Well we got ourselves a smart ass on the show.” He laughed giving me a knuckle sandwich.

“Ay! Knock it off!” I said swatting him off. They finally left me and started describing the devices they were going to use. We were close to lock down and Mark and Debbie Constantino joined us. I honestly didn’t like Debbie to much. She just seemed… ‘fake’. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

“Kassi this is Debbie, Debbie this is Kassi Nicks sister.” Aaron introduced us. I shook her had much to my dismay. I looked at Zak who was talking to the guy who was going to lock us in for the seven hours. She followed my gaze.

“Bagans eh? Isn’t he out of your league?”she asked once Aaron left.

“What are you talking about?” I retaliated.

“He’s way to good for you. I can see it. He needs a woman. Not a girl.” She said. I was going to snap back but I controlled it.

“Hey how’s it going?” Zak asked coming up to us.
Debbie smirked and looked at me.

“Good.” She said. He nodded in approval and started describing everything we would be doing.

And before I knew it we were walking in the doors of the asylum for 7 hours non-stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kassi

comments really do inspire me... so if you guys like it and want more there is a more likely chance i'll update if i get lots of good feedback=]]