Status: More to come with more comments

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Ghostly Incounters

Just before we entered the asylum a chill ran down my back. I shivered. Zak looked back at me.

“You okay?” he asked instantly worried. Debbie looked at me glaring and with a knowing look.

“Yea. Just cold.” I smiled. He smiled too and took my hand. I smiled at Debbie as she glared.

I had no idea what her problem was.

We walked in and the boys started setting up as I, stood there hands deep inside my pockets.

“Kassi, could you go set up some X’s with me? Please.” Zak said holding a roll of tape.

“Uh, sure.” I said as Aaron began filming us walking and where we were placing the X’s.

“Can you put one over there in the cell? It’s said that there was a man who would yell and spit at everyone that walked by, and after he passed, who ever walked by a force pushed them to the rail.” Zack said handing me two long strips of tape.

It was darker than I would’ve liked, I sighed and went in the cell.

Not seconds later we heard something fall. I jumped and squeaked.

“Hello?” Zak yelled holing the EMF recorder up.

’Hello..’ A voice said, deep and dark. I froze and shut my eyes.

“Did you hear that! Oh my gosh..” Aaron said as his jaw dropped.

“Can you tell us your name? Or knock something down? Pull our hair push us? Anything! We’re here to help, just give us a sign that your hear.
As he said this I felt something behind me.

I turned. Nothing.

Then it felt as though a hand stroked my hair. I screamed and ran out of the cell. The door then slammed.

“What happened?!” Zak asked with concern and excitement running through his words.

“I felt someone behind me, then stroked my hair!” I said as the tears formed from being freaked out.

Alright and a little scared.

“Who just did that! Was it you Hunter (Referring to the owner of the cell)? Did you just stroke this woman?” He asked getting more excited. I however didn’t find it exciting that in the first 10 minutes there was already so much paranormal activity going on.

We waited a few minutes, when nothing happened we left and placed the other two X’s. That alone took another 30 minutes to do.

We were walking down a hall when a pole fell. My hand was instantly intertwined with Zak’s. Being close to him calmed me down.

“Hello?” He asked once again holing the EMF recorder out.

This time no-one replied, but, the lights did flicker on the right off. Which was weird because the switch wasn’t even on.

“What the hell is wrong with this place…” I said mostly to myself, but, Zak heard.

“Nothing. There’s nothing more exciting than all this activity happening.” He said with a smile that looked like it belonged on a kid in a candy store.

That, in turn, made me smile like the Cheshire cat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, i'm SO sorry this is SO short!! Please forgive me? I need to watch ghost adventures and get more ideas! Thatnks for those that have commebted! It means a lot. What do you want to see happen?

And how do you like the tension between Kassi and Debbie?