Status: Working on it.

Goodbye My Lover

Sam Evans. People has two things in mind when they hear the name: 'the school's football player' or 'the jock in McKinley's Glee Club'. The thing is, how much do they really know about me?

They know I'm a transfer student from an all-boy's school. They know I like comic books and sports. They know that my grades aren't that great because of dyslexia. Most importantly, they know me because I'm dating the head cheerleader Quinn Fabray -- which kind of made me the big deal.

But let's face it. That's all they know about me.

Do they know my history before I transfered? Do they know what's going through my mind every minute of every day? Do they know I'm secretly gay? Do they know how deeply in love I am with a certain Blaine Anderson who had broken my heart? No they don't.

---

Blaine Anderson. Everyone thinks of me as the boy-next-door who's kind and wise to everyone he knows. They know I'm gay. And they surely know the story of my cowardice for not being able to stand up to the people who mocked me for being different.

But did they know that once upon a time, before I acknowledged my ... preference for the same gender, I used to be a football player in my old school?

I used to be one of the bullies who mocked others for being different. How I wish i could use turn back the time and slap myself for being an ass [excuse the language; I don't normally swear -- well, not anymore].

Sam Evans taught me that it is alright to be one. And now, I'm helping Kurt [possibly Karofsky] through their hardships... as a friend; for I have my heart set for another.

Disclaimer: May contain smut. Readers discretion is advised. I do not own Glee or any of the characters written unless otherwise stated. Slaine/Blam is my one true pairing. Do not rip off my ideas please. I've worked long and hard to come up with them. Stealing them is just... wrong. :3