Status: Slow updates, kinda having a writers block, suggestions are welcome <3

The Memories of Broken Dreams

Seven

Image

No… This couldn’t be happening. This can’t be real. I’d been so sure. So fucking sure. Amanda smiled at me and attacked my with a hug. “Oh my god! I’m so glad that is over. I still think it’s stupid you’re record company needed a doctor to confirm it.” She pouted. “But that’s all good now.” I simple nodded, feel numb. “I have to go.” I muttered. “Recording.” I said vaguely. I grabbed a jacket and made my way over to Jack’s house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“Fuck dude. You’re serious?” He gasped. “No Jack I’m joking.” I said blankly. “So what’s the plan now?” He wondered. “There is no plan Jack.” I yelled and hit the wall in frustration. “The baby is mine. That’s it, this is the end. There is no way I can get Lily back now.” I slit down against the wall until I was sitting. I pulled my knees to my chest and dropped my head.

After a minute or so I looked up to my best friend. “Jack, what do I do now?” I whispered. He sat down next to me and patted my shoulder. “I’m so sorry Alex. I know how much you wanted that baby not to be yours, but it is. It’s your child, you’re going to be a dad. Maybe you should look at this as a second chance. A chance to do things right.” He said softly.
I nodded. He was right, I’d screwed up with Lily and Ally, maybe I could make up for a few things with this baby.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Six months later

After realizing this was really happening it took me a week to let it all sink in. But once it had I asked Amanda to move in with me, I wanted to make sure this baby had a good and stable family.

Slowly, but surely I more and more excepted that Amanda and I were having a child together. I managed to look passed all the things that used to annoy me so much and discovered that underneath the bleach blond hair and fake tan was a sweet and caring girl who was sincerely excited to become a mother.

I started to take her out more, spending our time talking instead of making out. I wasn’t in love with her, nor was I falling for her, but we’d become closer in the past two months on a friendship level.

I was glad to have Amanda as a friend, but even though she was my girlfriend and the mother of my unborn child I would never be in love with her. Because there was only one girl I’d even loved and that was the girl who’d had my heart ever since I first met her.

But unfortunately for me that girl was now engaged with one of my best friends. I looked at the happy couple who’d just announced the news. I watched everyone circle around them, congratulating them and I suddenly felt sick. I ran out of my apartment, desperate for air. '

It was official, I’d lost Lily for good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long and that it's way to short, but I'm having a writers block.

I know you all hate me after this chapter, but next one will be better, I promise. Please don't freak about the whole baby thing, cause I have that already planned out.

Oh and in case this isn't really clear the part after the six months is kinda what happened before and after the prologue.

comments = faster updates

Love Felicia.