Status: On Hold

Un-Human

.01

In the cold basement of the warehouse lived Max. The sounds were from leaking pipes and a lone clock sitting on the wall. It's glass face broken from abuse. It's timeing off by 30 minutes and no second hand in sight. This was Max's last reamining posssion from another life once known. 

Shelves were stocked with books, candles and canned foods. As well as a assortment of dangerous looking equipment that Max used once in a while when enemys came to pay visits. One measly small generator made from a push lawn mower and other wires lit one very small plug that gave enogoh power to heat a tea kettle long enough to boil water for coffee. On the floor was collage of rugs and blankets to keep Max's feet from the feel of cold cement tiles that brought back harsh memories. And shoved into a corner was a cot with three semi clean blankets to become Max's makeshift bed. 

" The names Thantos-W2" The figure introduced himself as pulling his hat off and letting his wild hair flick into a angled fringe that covered his right eye. From what Max saw the charater had beautiful light purple eyes that popped from his face. White silvery skin, perfect and soild. In the candle lit space ot seemed to glisen just a little bit. Thantos-W2 reminded Max of a rockstar. A thin face, straight perfect nose and small framed figure even more so than Max.

A Perfect Human. That's what Thantos-W2 would be reffered to from the White Army Republic ( simply known in those days as WAR ) They were stronger, faster, beautiful, lived longer lives, were more intellegent, had better sex. Everything and everything about them was perfect. Of course being perfect isn't that great. After being injected with the gentic - sourly called H.A.T.E- among the perfects. And tagged as "Battle Drug" from thier Creators. Perfect Humans refuted thier imperfect leaders.

So, like every monster before Perfect Humans, they were hunted down and lead into distinction. 

Max stared into his coffee and gruffed out a response. " You aleady know me, so what do you want?" Max asked getting quickly to the point. Max looked up toward Thantos as the perfect human painted a beautiful smirk onto his face. Violet colored orbs. Irrgular coloration of the eyes another unforgiving sign that he wasn't human.

But of course Max was not human as well. 

" I would like you help." Thantos-W2 told Max bluntly.
" With what?"
"'A recon misson"
" What do you want reconed?"
" Its a who" 
" Who?" 
" A target" 
" How much?". Max leaned back into the sqeaky chair as Thantos looked down into his cup before shoving his hand down into the crocth of his pants as Max's eyebrows lifted before Thantons fished out a wad of cash as big as his fist of crumpled bills. He threw it towards Max as it was caught and counted 140 in petty bills quickly before Max nodded and got up.

" When do you want to leave?" Max asked sticking the cash wad down into Max's own pants as Thantos' smirk flicked along with his eyes towards the fly of Max's ill-fitted jeans. 

" Now."'