Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

I ***ing Hate You Ryan Ross

Ryan's POV

Confession number one I was falling in love with Audrey. Confession number two I wanted her to feel the same way about me, and finally confession number three, I really didn't love Ashley. It was about midnight when I realized all of this. I was laying in my bed. She was just a few doors down in hers. I couldn't sleep, knowing that she was in the other room with her friend. He was spending the night. I had always loved her, and I knew it i was just in denial. I wanted her to feel the same way instead of trying to run away. I wish she would try and give me a chance.
"Aud, we had this talk yesterday! You can't do it!" I heard her friend yell at her.

"I have too Cree! I am so sick of not controlling my life!" She yelled back. I couldn't hear anything after that. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. My counting sheep slowly kicked in and I fell asleep and 81.

---
I woke up when Brendon burst into my room singing, Hit Me Baby One More Time, at the top of his lungs.
"Brendon shut the fuck up!"

"Never I am in a good mood!"

"Why?"

"Cause today is national Brendon day."

"What?"

"I don't know!"

"Are you one Crack?"

"No."

"I'm just happy."

"Um okay," I sighed shoving my head under the pillow.

"Ryan, wake up!" He yelled again.

"No go away."

"Fine," Brendon left my room, and I reached for my cell phone. I pressed the speed dial number 5 to call Ashley, and pressed the send button.

"Hello?" She said in a cheerful voice.

"Ash, its Ryan, don you think you could come over?"

"O-M-G of course baby I'll be right over!"

"Alright talk to you later," I said hanging up the phone and not letting her reply. I crawled out of bed and went to my closet throwing on my black skinny jeans, a light blue tee shirt and my black leather jacket. I put on some socks then slid on my Vans. I half ran down the stairs and went into the kitchen, to find Audrey, her friend Craige A.K.A Cree, and Brendon.

"Hey, sleepy head," Audrey laughed.

"Oh, shut up," I said rolling my eyes. There was a knock at the door, and Ashley skipped into the kitchen.

"Hi Ry!" She said kissing me on the cheek, I watched as Audrey rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to her cereal.

"Hey Ashley, Can I talk to you in the other room."

"Sure!" She said pulling me upstairs to my room.

Audrey's POV

Now that Ryan had his whore over I didn't have to worry about him.
"Audrey, Baby can I talk to you?" Brendon asked.

"Ya sure I'll be right back Cree," Brendon led me into the back yard and turned to look at me.

"Audrey, I know this is gonna be awkward but...how do you really feel about Ryan," He said shifting his gaze to his feet. Where the hell did this question come from!

"He's okay I guess."

"You don't like him do you?"

"Um, I like him it's just its hard to look past the fact that he bullied my all through out my childhood," He seemed to understand. He nodded and lead me back into the house. I sat back down on my bar stool and resumed eating my cereal.
"I fucking hate you Ryan Ross!" I heard Ashley scream. I heard her sobbing and her footsteps running toward the door, and ear splitting slam then she was gone. Ryan came into the room and slumped down into a chair that was pulled slightly away from the table.

"What did you do!" Brendon asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"I broke up with Ashely."
♠ ♠ ♠
=0 Comment!!!!