Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Well Can We At Least Start Over?

Wow, so Ryan broke up with that slut. I wonder why that is he seemed to really like her. Ryan's parents would be coming home today. They were on vacation somewhere, I think Ryan said it was Italy but I'm not sure. I was up in my room trying to find something to wear for later tonight. Ryan's parents where taking us out for dinner, they wanted to discuses some things about the marriage.

Almost every time I thought of the word I felt like I was going to get sick. I'm not to trilled about marrying my childhood enemy Ryan Ross, and Ew if they ever think there getting grandkids, they better think again.

I dug through my closet for something nice but not to dressy. I was going to wear my dress but it is a little too dressy. I found a blue halter dress that I wore to my aunt's wedding. Its not to dressy so it is pretty much perfect. I put it on the hook inside my closet door, and then search for my shoes, they are sliver tie up stilettos. Once I found them I set them on the inside of my closet and went back downstairs.

Cree had left an hour ago, Ryan and Brendon went to Spencer's house, so I was left all alone. I thought about calling Carly but the silence was nice, and I felt like I needed it to think. I was pretty much afraid for my future, I really didn't want to get married so soon to someone I didn't even love. Brendon had been on my case lately asking my tons of questions about Ryan, it was getting frustrating.

I went into the basement and turned on the stereo, and put in one of my blink 182 Cd and started cleaning up the dirty basement. I threw away about 23 empty chip bags, 83 pop cans, 2 pizza boxes, like 1000 paper footballs, and almost 67 crumpled up pieces of paper. It was disgusting, but cleaning the mess actually helped my think, and the weird thing is it relaxed me. Which is totally odd because I hate cleaning. I vacuumed up the floor and wiped the dust off the top of everything.

After I cleaned the basement I went upstairs to take a shower and start getting ready for tonight. I knew it was only about 4:30 and we weren't going out until 7:30 but I was bored and needed something to do. After I got out of the shower I threw on my sweatpants and baggy old shirt and went into my room into get the things I needed to do my hair and makeup.

While I was drying my hair I heard someone cough from the door way. I looked over to see Jon, leaning against the door smiling.
"What?"

"Nothing, just wonder what you are doing."

"I'm drying my hair."

"Why?" he said coming into the bathroom and sitting down on the toilet.

"I'm bored."

"Oh that makes sense."

"Does it, or are you being sarcastic?"

"It does."

"I think I wanna dye my hair."

"Really?

"Ya I'm thinking about beaching it to get the purple brown and black out then, just dye it light brown. What do you think?"

"Sounds cool you should do it."

"I think I will. are the guys home?"

"No, they went to a movie after practice, I didn't want to go, so Ryan told me to go keep you company."

"Oh okay, lets go buy hair dye."

"Your gonna do it right now?"

"Yep, and your helping."

"Okay," Jon and I left the house. "So where exactly are we going? Walmart, Target?"

"Neither, We're going to a salon that my friend Carly works at, the hair dye is better quality."

"Oh Okay."

"Yep, take a left here."

"Alright," he followed my directions and soon we where at the salon. Jon followed me in, and I instantly spotted Carly.

"Hey Carly!"

"Hi Audy! Whats Up?"

"I need to get some bleach and hair dye."

"Okay follow me," Jon and I followed her to the back room and I started looking for the color I wanted while Carly went to get the small box of bleach.

"Do you like the dark brown ore the light brown?"

"I like both."

"I don't know what one to get!"

"I thought you wanted light brown?"

"I do."

"Then get it."

"But I like the dark brown too."

"I think you should go with the light brown," Carly said coming back with the box in hand.

"Ya think?"

"Ya you have had dark hair for so long its time for a change."

"Alright, I'll go with the light brown, thanks Car."

"No problem, time to pay for your shit."

"Kay," we followed her to the cash register and she rang up the items. I handed her the money.

"Okay I'll talk to you later."

"Kay, bye Aud, and Aud's friend."

"Oops sorry, Carly this is Jon, Jon this is Carly."

"Nice to meet you," The both said in unison.

"Ya well its time to go now," I laughed.

"Alright bye Aud, bye Jon."

"Bye Carly," Jon and I said in unison leaving the store. Jon drove us back to the house and we got started on my hair. After my hair was bleached and Jon was finished laughing at my hair, we put the dye in it and waited.

"Wanna play, go fish while we wait?" Jon suggested.

"Sure, go get cards."

"Alright I'll be right back," He said disappearing down the hall then returning a little while later with a deck of floral cards.

"Wow these are manly."

"Totally," He laughed, dealing the card and spreading the rest on the bathroom floor. We played a few rounds, before the timer rang. "Time to wash your hair."

"Yay!" I laughed turning the shower on and getting it to the right temperature. I leaned over the side of the tub, and rinse my hair. "Can you hand me my shampoo please?"

"Sure," he said grabbing the bottle of of the counter and handing it to me. I squeezed the fruity shampoo into my hair then rubbed it in. I rinsed my hair again and then squeezed the packet of conditioner that came with the dye into my hair. I let it sit for 2 minutes then rinsed it out. I wrapped my hair into the towel and started drying it off. Jon plugged in the hair dryer and handed it to me.

"Thank you, Jon"

"No problem, you know you can call me by my nickname."

"Okay Jwalk," I said, he smiled and laughed. I dried my hair and brushed it.

"Wow your hair looks really good," he said.

"Thanks," I said pulling the curling iron out to lightly curl it. I put a few soft curls in my hair, and then we left the bathroom and went to my room. Jon laid on my bed. It was 6:30 Ryan's parents and the guys should be home soon, and as soon as I thought that Ryan and the guys walked through the door.
"Jon you totally missed out!" Brendon yelled from down stairs. I heard someone run up the stairs. "That was such a good movie," I heard Brendon say from the door way of my room. I was in the closet putting on my dress. When I came out I heard Brendon gasp. "You dyed your hair!"

"Ya, I did."

"She looks funny when her hair is bleached."

"Oh gee thanks Jon."

"No problem, you look pretty by the way."

"Thanks."

"Hey Aud did you clean the basement?" I heard Ryan ask from the hall way, his eye got wide when he walked up behind Brendon.

"Ya I did, I hope you don't mind I was bored."

"It's no problem I was just coming to thank you, your hair is lighter."

"No shit Sherlock," Jon said under his breath.

"Jon that wasn't nice."

"Sorry."

"Aud you look really pretty," Ryan said. I blushed and looked down.

"Aw Ryan made her blush," Brendon laughed.

"Aren't you supposed to be going home?"

"Yeah, I'll see you guys later."

"Bye Bren."

"I better go to," Jon said standing up off my bed.

"Alright, see ya Jon, Oh and take Spencer with you."

"Okay, Bye guys."

"Bye Jon thanks for helping me with my hair."

"No problem bye Audrey," I heard Jon Yell for Spencer then the front door slammed. Ryan was still in the door way, and I was pretty sure he was staring at me, while I was putting on my shoes.

"Look Audrey, I'm really sorry about bullying you when we where little. Can you please forgive me?"

"I don't know."

"Well can we at least start over? I truly am sorry."

"Ryan, I..."

"Please Audrey."
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd update this week!!

enjoy!

Sorry about the cliffy!!

Comment!!!
(it makes me update sooner)