Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

You Aren't Helping The Cause

Before I even had a chance to react Ryan had left my room. The butterflies were having a riot in my stomach. I shut the door slowly and back away sitting on my bed. I was in shock I really had no idea that Ryan felt that way about me, even though he told me that he liked me when we were younger. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes I looked straight up at the ceiling. My stomach wasn't calming down, stupid butterflies.

I kept thinking about how i felt about Ryan and why he kissed me. Why did he do it! Why couldn't my life go back to the way it was before all this stuff about the marriage! I don't think I could ever look at Ryan the same way again, and all the guys will know something happened if all of a sudden its all awkward between us. Brendon would be even more irritating and Spencer an Jon, hell I don't know what they would do. I sighed and turned on the t.v. I changed the channel to the only t.v. station that plays cartoons at this time of night, the Disney channel. Lame I know, but I love cartoons.

Ryan's POV

I didn't regret kissing Audrey, I had wanted to ever since I saw her standing in her dress with her newly dyed hair. She looked like such a little kid, it was adorable. I almost kissed her after dinner in the car, but I thought she would freak out, and do something crazy like try to walk home. I really like her and I want her to feel the same.

I tried to sleep but I wasn't tired, I guess the thrill of kissing the girl I like was still running through my veins. I logged on to my computer and starting checking to see if Pete Wentz had emailed me back about our demo. He hadn't so I resent the email, I am very persistent. Spencer said that if he ever did listen to our demo, and he liked it he would make fun of me forever. He probably would but I'm totally okay with that, as long as we get signed.

It was an hour later when I heard Audrey's t.v. turn on. I sighed, I had obviously screwed up. I wanted to make thing right once and for all.

Audrey's POV

There was a very light tapping on my door. I sighed knowing it was Ryan, I mean seriously who else could it be, and went over to open it. When I opened the look on Ryan made the butterflies appear again. Stupid butterflies, why don't you just go away! He was wearing only his boxers and he looked upset, and it kind of made me sad.
"Aud can we talk?"

"Sure," I said letting him into my room. He sat down on my bed and I sat down next to him. He ran his hand threw his hair, and started laughing. "What?"

"Why are you watching the Disney channel?"

"It's the only t.v. station that plays cartoon at this time," He laughed again and shook his head. "Are we gonna talk or are you just gonna laugh?"

"Sorry, Look Aud I just wanted to talk about what happened earlier."

Ryan's POV

"So talk," she said crossing her arms, and looking at me in the eyes.

"Look Audrey I am really sorry, I don't want things to be awkward."

"You know Ryan you aren't helping the cause," she said. What the hell was she talking about?

"What cause?"

"The one where I am trying really really hard not to like you like that," I smirked and leaned forward.

"Oh so you mean if I just leaned in like this," I said leaning farther in. I smirked again. and rested my forehead on hers, "And did this."

"Oh Screw this!" she sighed. She leaned over and kissed me, and of course I kissed back,
♠ ♠ ♠
HEHE YAY!!!

Comment!!!!!!!

And Thank You all for the lovely Comments!!