Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Second Chance?

After spending the day with the idiot crew, Ryan and I went back to our house. It was really strange that Ryan's parents just gave us there house. when we got home I went upstairs to my room. I changed into my black sweatpants, and green tank top, and went to check my email, I had 12 new emails. I delete all the spam leaving me with 3 that were actually important. the first was from my friend Carla who had moved to Chicago in the 8th grade. She used to hang out with Tyler, Cree, Carly and I before she moved. I click the little envelope button and began to read.

Hey Audy!

I totally miss you guys. My friends here aren't as much fun.
I can't believe that your getting married!
And to Ryan Ross at that!

That kid sickened me. He was always so mean.

So whats he like now? How are you dealing with the marriage thing?
It's gotta suck.

We'll darling I would love to sit here and type to you all night but
Freddie needs the computer for homework.

(I don't by that lol)

Well Hopefully I can see you soon

Love Always
Carla!!!


I laughed at Carla's email mostly because I was shocked she remembered who Ryan was. I suppose I should be so surprised since she did try to strangle him, after I told her what he did to my sketch book. I genuinely missed Carla's outgoing, bubbly personality. She was always so easy to talk to, and always gave the best guy advice. I quickly typed up my reply and sent it to her.

Hey Lara!!

I miss you too, and Chicago people aren't as cool as us Vegas freaks.

Ryan has changed a lot since you last saw him.
He has gotten a lot nicer.
His friends are amazing, they're super funny.

They are this amazing band, I have yet to learn there name.

Actually we really haven't gone over much marriage stuff, However
the other day his parents took us out to dinner, to talk about a few things.

They want us to get married in Italy, Crazy right!
That would be totally amazing!

How is Freddie doing he is 16 right?

Love ya forever!
Audrey.


After I sent my email to Carla I check the other 2. One was from my grandma, she had heard that I moved in with Ryan and was wondering how things where going. The other was from my friend Marie she had sent me a bunch of old picture she thought I would like. She also used to hang out with our little group but she also moved away, only she moved to some place in Oregon.I saved the pictures to my computer and then turned off my computer. It was only about 8:30 so I decided to go downstairs and watch some t.v.

---

I was totally engrossed in this Scooby-Doo episode when Ryan sat down next to me.
"You are such a little kid."

"Why cause I watch cartoons?"

"Yes."

"Oh."

I turned my attention back toward the t.v. just as Velma uncovered who the bad person was.
"Aud, can we talk?"

"Last time you wanted to talk we ended up making out," I said in a trance like state.

"Thats what I wanted to talk about."

"Okay so talk," I said turning off the t.v. and looking at him, he sighed but started talking anyway.

"Look, Audrey you obviously know I really like you and I almost always have."

"Well I do now."

"Will you please just give me another chance?" I looked at his pleading eyes and sighed.

"Yes Ryan I will give you another chance."

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes," he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I started to blush so I looked the opposite way. Ryan laughed and turned my head so I was looking at him.

"Your adorable," he said causing me to blushes again. He laughed and I looked up at him.

"Oh shut up," he shook his head and rested his head on mine.

"Audrey Lynn Shamlin, will you be my girlfriend?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe Sorry for the cliffy!!

I might not update for awhile my Laptop cord is screwed up, and my dad took his to Chicago so....

I have no way to charge my laptop!

Hopefully my new cord comes soon!!

COMMENT PLZ!!
(I NEED OT KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!!)