Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Pictures

I stared at him in disbelief, did Ryan Ross seriously just ask me to be his girlfriend? He dropped on of his hands from my face and grabbed my hand.
"Please, Audrey your killing my ego here," he sighed, rubbing his thumb over my hand.

"Yes Ry, I'll be your girlfriend," I swear his face was gonna break he was smiling so wide. He dropped his other hand from my face and leaned over and kissed my check again. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 9:30. "I'm kind of tired," I yawned.

"Alright, I'll let you go to sleep," he said helping me off the couch. "Good night, Audrey."

"Good night Ry," I said going up to my room. Once inside I shut the door, and laid down on my bed. Once I was under the blanket, I was quickly overcome by sleep.

---
I crawled out of bed around 8:30, and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After washing my hair and body with fruity smelling things I got out. I brushed through my hair and brushed my teeth, then dressed in my white skirt and light purple wife beater. it was pretty hot in Vegas now so I have been wearing skirts and tank tops a lot. I went downstairs into the kitchen a started looking through the pantry for pancake mix.

I poured the mix into a bowl and added water. I mixed up the batter and poured it onto the skillet. I watched the pancake bubble before turning it to cook the other side. I flipped the pancake onto a plate and started making another.

I heard Ryan walk into the kitchen and yawn. I looked over at him and he smiled.
"Why are you up so early?" he said rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"I always get up this early."

"Oh," he said walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist, and laying his head on my shoulder. "I'm sleepy."

"Then go back to bed," I said like it was the most obvious thing it the world.

"Nuh uh."

"Fine be sleepy."

"I will." he said taking a hand off my waist and grabbing a pancake off the plate and shoving it into his mouth. I turned off the stove and took my plate of pancakes to the counter. I handed Ryan 2 more and then drizzled syrup all over mine. I looked over at Ryan and he was staring at me.

"What?"

"What am I supposed to do with these?" I stared at him in disbelief.

"You put them on a plate, then you eat them."

"Oh I knew that."

"You must be tired."

"I am," he said pouring the syrup onto the pancakes.

---

After eating we sat there awhile. Neither of us were talking, and it was kind of awkward. Ryan stood up from the table and brought our plate to the sink, he rinsed them then put them in the dish washer.
"I'm gonna go take a shower," he said.

"Alright," I said as he disappeared up the stairs. I went back up to my room and started looking through the pictures that Marie sent me. The first on was of Marie and I at the aquarium on our 8th grade trip to Chicago. We where in front of a weird looking fish and we were both had that Pete Wentz smile going on, and we where pulling our hair on one side. It was personally on of my favorites.

There was another of Marie, Cree, my friend Robbie and me. When I saw this picture it brought tears to my eyes. It was when we had our old band. We broke up freshman year because Robbie became addicted to drugs and didn't hang out with us anymore. Marie was singing, Robbie was playing his bass, Cree his guitar. I was behind my beloved drum-set. We where all dressed up is paint splattered shirts because Robbie and Cree thought they looks amazing. I quick printed the picture and went to find my cell phone. I dialed a familiar number, and waited for them to pick up.
"Hello?" the sleepy boy answered.

"Cree."

"Whats wrong Audy?" he said imminently panicked.

"I miss Robbie, and Marie."

"Our band?"

"Ya, Marie sent me a picture of the time, you and Robbie made us where those paint splattered shirts."

"Aw, I have to admit I miss the band to," he said. Neither of us spoke for a while. "Do you think Robbie cleaned up?" A few more tears rolled down my face. Thinking about Robbie always made me sad, I always wanted to help him get over his addiction but he always pushed me away.

"I don't know, I really hope so."

"I do to," we where quiet again thats when my tears really started falling.

"Oh god Cree."

"Aw Aud don't cry, please."

"Sorry its just you know how i felt about Robbie's you know."

"Ya I know."

"I miss him."

"I know I do to."

"He was always so fun to be around."

"I know, do you remember when he stole your mom's toaster because it always burnt your toast and it made you mad," he said, I could hear the smile in his voice. I started laughing through my tear, and I remembered the time he unplugged the toaster and hid it in his old tree house.

"I remember that, he hid it in the tree house."

"Ya," Cree laughed.

"Oh Craige what do we do!"

"Oh Audrey I do not know!"

"Me neither!" I said now laughed, as I wiped away my tears. "I think I'm gonna go finish looking at those pictures."

"Okay call me later, and no more crying."

"Okay okay, I won't."

"Good," he laughed.

"Bye."

"Bye!" he screamed hanging up. I laughed and went back over to my computer. I picked my picture out of the printer and folded it. I slid it into on of the desk drawers and went back to looking at the pictures.
♠ ♠ ♠
=D

I have like HUGE things in store for this story

I started introducing some in this chapter.

(There gonna be Big!)

I'm like super excited!!

COMMENT and TELL
me what you think

comments make we write faster.

Enjoy!!!!

(I enjoyed writing it for you!!!)