Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

The Beginning

I was sitting in a lawn chair half asleep, when I was suddenly covered in water. I screamed at looked up to see Carly holding a bucket.

"Carly!" I screamed jumping off my chair and chasing her around the lawn. I tackled her to the ground and sat on her.

"Now thats hot." I heard a male say.

"Mhm." I looked over to see my two other best friends Craige and Tyler coming into my backyard.

"Cree your gross." I yelled at him. He smirked.

"You know you love it." He said I got off or Carly and She ran over and hid behind Tyler.

"So how are you guys?" I asked

"I'm good, but I don't know about little I'm-to-good-to-talk-to anybody-right-know." Cree laughed

"I'll have you know I have a sore throat." Tyler pouted.

"Aww poor TyTy."

"Never call me that again."

"Why TyTy you don't like it?" At that Tyler came running at me I screamed at ran away. Did I mention I was wearing a bikini? "Oh my God Tyler." I screamed as he threw me over his shoulder. "PUT ME DOWN" I screamed he laughed.

"Okay." He said throwing me into the pool. When I came up I heard laughter. I glared at Tyler and he shrugged and walked away. I got out of the pool.

"Cree remind me to kill both Ty and Car." He laughed.

"Will do."

"Audrey!" I looked over to see my mom standing on the deck with some boy.

"What?" I asked.

"Could you come here for a minute?" I shrugged and started walking over to her. I was about 25 feet away from her when Cree thought it would be funny to Spray me with the hose. I screamed and everyone started laughing. I looked at Cree and Smirked before chasing him around the yard. I tackled him to the ground at bit his hand.

"Ow, Aud I am gonna hurt you."

"No your not."

"I know." I kissed his cheek and went back over to my mom.

"Yes?"

"Follow me I need to talk to you."

"Ok." I followed my mom and the boy into the living room. He looked really familiar.

"Audrey, you remember Ryan?" I thought for a minute Ryan why did that sound familiar. Then it dawned in me. George Ryan Ross the kid who was always picking on me.

"Ya." I said.

"Well honey along time ago when the both of you were still in diapers, Ryan's Parents and your Father and I got together and decided that it would be best if you two go married."

"What!" I screamed I standing up. I glanced over at Ryan. "You knew about this," He nodded "For how long."

"I found out when we moved away." I glared at my mom

"So you mean I have to get married to him!" I said pointing at Ryan.

"Honey it's for the best."

"Are you kidding me! How is this for the best?" My mom sighed. I screamed and ran outside.
"I officially hate my parents!" I screamed causing all my friends to look at me. I sat down next to the lawn chair that Carly was now in and cried. I heard the back door open and saw my mom and Ryan standing on the porch.

"Aud, Honey whats wrong?" Tyler said wrapping his arm around me.

"My...Mom...is ...is...Making...me ...." I sobbed into his chest.

"Your mom is making you what."

"Marry Ryan." I whispered.

"Who's Ryan?" Cree Asked. I pointed over to Ryan.

"So you mean it's an arranged marriage." Carly Gasped. I nodded. Tyler hugged my closer. Cree Just stared. I looked over at Ryan. He flashed me a shy smile. Maybe he changed, maybe he wasn't a jerk anymore. After a while I accepted the idea. Well not completely but sort of. My friends went home leaving Ryan and I alone. I changed into sweatpants and tank top, and went into my room. To my surprise Ryan was already there sitting on my bed. I looked at him funny and he spoke up.

"Look Audrey I think we should talk."

"About what, How much of an Ass you were to me or this stupid arrangement."

"Both. Look I'm really sorry about being a jerk to you."

"Ya sure whatever you say."

"I'm serious."

"Sure" I sighed. "So uh."

"Lets get to know each other better ok?"

"Okay, I guess, You first."

"Well I am almost 20 I am a guy."

"NO Ryan your a girl." I said sarcastically.

"Shut up I don't know what to tell you"

"Whats your favorite color, Favorite animal, Favorite song Favorite Band?"

"My favorite Color is blue, Animal Elephant i don't know, song I Miss You by Blink 182, Favorite band Uh Panic! at the disco."

"Never heard of um."

"Ya I know there not signed yet."

"Oh."

"Ya so what about you."

"Green, Zebra, Song would be Baby You wouldn't Last a minute on the Creek , and My favorite band would have to be Blink 182."

"Cool."

"Ya. can I ask you something."

"Sure."

"Why were you always so mean to me."

"I kinda had a crush on you." he mumbled. Thats crazy. I liked him too. He looked up at me and grinned.

"So did you know you were moving in with me?"

"No"

"Ya."

"Oh when do we leave."

"Tomorrow. Need help packing?"

"Ya thanks." For the next few hours Ryan helped me pack by 11:30 I was completely packed and ready to leave. "Do you live far away?"

"No not really, I kinda live with my mom right now." I laughed at him.

"Oh shut up. I like my mom." I just laughed harder.

--->>The next morning
Ryan help me put all my stuff in his car, I hugged my parents, and friends and we left for his house. I looked out the window to see Carly Crying and Cree and Ty trying to comfort her. I was off to start a new part of my life with the boy who was once my worst enemy. What could go wrong?