Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Surprise

I woke up laying on the basement couch, with Ryan's arms wrapped around me. The t.v. was turned of and Brendon was gone. My phone was on the coffee table, and thats when I remember Brendon was talking to Clara. I slid out from under Ryan's arm and grabbed my phone. I dialed Clara's number and waited for her to answer.
"Hey bitch!" she laughed into the phone.

"Hey, why are you so happy?"

"Oh you know just because."

"Oh I'm sure so whats up?"

"I thought I'd tell you that, I'm going to collage in Nevada so I'm moving back!"

"Seriously!"

"Yep."

"Thats so cool, when are you moving?"

"Two or three weeks, maybe sooner."

"Thats cool."

"Yep, well I gotta go, we'll talk later ok?"

"Sure, sure, bye Lara."

"Bye Aud," I hung up the phone and looked over at the sleeping Ryan next to me. I slid of of the couch and went upstairs to change and get ready for today.

After brushing my teeth and putting on my black and green shirt, with my black skirt I went back into the basement. Ryan woke up when I got into the basement, he looked at me and smiled.
"Hey Ry," I said.

"Hi," he whispered groggily. I grabbed Ryan's hand and helped pull him off the couch. We went upstairs and went our separate ways, I went upstairs and Ryan went into the kitchen. Before I could even enter my room my cell phone rang.

"Jeez I'm popular today," I said to whoever was on the phone.

"Ha, nice," Tyler's voice rang out through the phone.

"What up Ty?"

"Not to much, just trying to ignore Carly."

"Why?"

"She keeps telling me about this guy that she thinks is hot, and I really don't care."

"Wow, thats nice," I said opening my closet and stepping inside.

"I know, so what are you doing?"

"Looking through my closet to see if I still have that hideous paint splattered shirt."

"Well, if you think its so hideous why are you looking for it?"

"I really don't know," I laughed pulling a hanger off the bar and examining it's content.

"Wow," he laughed.

"I know right?" I responded mindlessly, there was a soft knock at my door, "Ty I'll call you back later okay?"

"Alright bye."

"Bye," I said hanging up the phone and walking out of the closet to find Ryan with a huge smile on his face.

"Guess what!"

"What?"

"You and I are going out tonight and I'm brilliant."

"Why, are you brilliant?"

"I can't tell you."

"Ok, then where are we going?"

"Still not gonna tell you."

"Why not?" I pouted.

"Because its a surprise."

"But I absolutely hate surprises."

"I don't care and I know for a fact you like surprises you just want me to tell you," he smiled. I stuck out my lower lip and he laughed.

"How did you find out?"

"I'm brilliant I already told you that, jeez!"

"Fine, but if its a surprise how will i know what to wear?"

"Dress nice," he said before leaving my room, and leaving me in confusion.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so so so so so sorry II didn't get this out sooner!!

I had Writers block and I went to a concert on Saturday, so I've been distracted.

I will try to get the next one out super soon.

(Another part of the reason why I'm so distracted is because I am writing a book and I have been trying to work out all the bugs in my idea)