Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Brendon's Dirty Mind

I pulled out the black and pink dress I bought awhile ago and laid it on the bed, I set out my fishnets and black stiletto boots. I got a towel out of the hall closet and climbed into the shower.

Ryan's Pov

"There is no way, no way, It's impossible!" Brendon voice yelled from the other end of the phone. "There is no way Audrey would ever let you take her on a date!"

"Why not?"

"Because have you forgotten, that you Ryan Ross where he childhood enemy and she has loathed you for many years."

"No I haven't forgotten, thing have just changed Brendon neither of us are little kids anymore."

"I suppose your right, I mean have you seen how Audrey has developed?"

"Brendon!"

"What? I can't help it, I'm a guy I notice these things! You saw what she looked like in middle school!"

"So!"

"Exactly, Ryan she is hot, and you get to marry her! Oh what I wouldn't give to be you."

"Brendon, your a slut."

"Am not."

"Are too, now anyway your gonna have to hang out with Jon and Spencer tonight since Audrey and I will be out."

"Alright, alright! where are you taking her?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow once she knows."

"Alright, you are so lucky Ry."

"Oh shut up, I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Alright, have fun Ry, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Thats not saying much you would do anything."

"My point exactly," he laughed.

"Bye," I said hanging up on the boy, Brendon wasn't usually perverted, but for some reason tonight he had decided to be a pervert.

I can honestly say I was nervous, Audrey was the girl I would have to marry someday soon, and I did have feelings for her. I also was nervous because we haven't even acted like a couple, and I wanted that. I truly wanted to tell everyone we where dating, but she didn't want to tell anyone we were dating just yet. Hopefully what I had in store for tonight would help her see that I truly had changed.

Audrey's POV

I stepped out of the shower and dried off, brushed my hair, my teeth, and went back into my room. I slipped into my outfit and went back into the bathroom to apply my makeup and curl my hair. When I was completely ready I went back into my room and waited.

I don't know exactly what I was waiting for but I think It was that, I was waiting for Ryan to come and get me so we could go on this date. A few minutes later there was a knock on my door.
"Are you ready?" he asked in a soft voice from behind the door. I opened the door for my response only to find Ryan standing outside dressed in black pants and a blue button up shirt.
"Yeah lets go," I said, he grabbed my hand and lead me outside to his car. We pulled out of the driveway and started driving toward the city. "Are we going into the city?"

"I'm not telling just be patient."

"I don't wanna," I pouted, he laughed and ignored me for the rest of the drive there. When we stepped out of the car we weren't in the city at all, we were near it though. We were on top of a hill that looked down on Vegas. The Neon lights colored the dark sky, but you could still see the stars. Ryan grabbed my hand and pulled me over to, where he had set up a little picnic.

"Not what you expected, huh?"

"Defiantly not, but its a lot nicer," I smiled, Ryan laughed and then spoke again.

"Ya well your gonna take that back in a minute."

"Why?" He pulled out two sandwiches and smiled.

"Its all I know how to make," I laughed at him and kissed his cheek.

"I still think its nice," I said. We ate our sandwiches and we talked about the wedding.

"So do you want to do it in Italy? It would make my mom happy."

"I know, I just, I'm not sure if I want to go all the way to Italy just to get married."

"Alright then we we'll decide later," He said. When we finished eating he cleaned up and put the stuff back into his car. "This dates not over yet," he said as we drove down into the city.

We were walking down the crowded city streets, in our formal outfits, hand in hand looking at the neon lights and making small talk. People kept staring at us like we were the freaks, when they could be staring at the people who were wearing odd costumes walking down the street.

Ryan pulled me to a stop, in the middle of the side walk and spun me toward him. He smiled and kissed me.I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. Thats when I heard it.
♠ ♠ ♠
=D Updated!!!!

=D

Comment please!!!

I love them!!