Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

This Calls For A Party!

It was the sound of a camera stutter going off it was quickly followed by a flash. Ryan and I broke apart and looked over in the direction it came from. Brendon. Ryan groaned, and started to speak to his best friend.
"What are you doing here?"

"Walking," Brendon said innocently.

"Why do you need a camera to walk," Ryan asked getting impatient.

"I just do okay!" Brendon said throwing his hands up in the air in surrender.

"Right," Ryan said running his hand through his hair.

"Alright, well I'll leave you two alone know," Brendon said slowly backing away.

"Bye Brendon," Ryan sighed.

"Bye Bren," I giggled, and then Brendon turned and Ran away as fast as he could down the street, but before he got to far I could hear him say,

"Jon, I have the proof! Ryan kissed Audrey!," Ryan rolled his eyes and I giggled again. He took my hand and led me to a nearby Cafe, and order us both a hot chocolate and bought a chocolate cookie for us to share. We sat down in on of the small booths and shared our cookie and drank our delicious, steaming hot chocolate.

When we finished Ryan walked me back to the car and we made our way home. When we pulled in the driveway Jon and Spencer where standing on the porch, smirking, facing us with Brendon cowering behind them.
"They made me do it!" Brendon yelled from behind them.

"So," Jon started "Want to explain this?" he asked as Spencer pulled a picture out of his hoodie pocket and held it up to our faces. I cover my hands with my face, I must have turned 85 different shades of scarlet. Ryan put his arm around my shoulder, and from what I could see out of the corner of my eye, and shake his head.

"No not really," Ryan said.

"Fine then we aren't moving," Spencer said linking arms with Jon.

"You guys are really stupid," Ryan laughed. He started running pulling me along to the backyard. He opened the back door then went to the front to confront the guys.

"Where did they go?" Spencer asked quietly.

"Behind you Spencer," Ryan laughed, Spencer and Jon turned around, and frowned at us standing in the house.

"How did you do that!" Brendon said like an amazed little kid who just saw a Magician pull a rabbit out of his hat.

"Back door," Ryan laughed at him closing the door in their faces and running upstairs leaving me alone in the living room.The guys where looking in the window trying to get me to let them in. Just as I let them in Ryan ran down the stairs, with a huge grin. He attacked Brendon and kissed his cheek.
"What the..." Brendon started but was soon interrupted by Ryan.

"Pete Wentz is coming to check us out, in a week!" he yelled automatically making all the guys super excited.

"Seriously!" Brendon screamed, as he was running around.

"Yes!"

"This calls for a party!" Spencer yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
=D

Yes I know Jon was not in Panic originally but ya.

Enjoy and I LOVE COMMENTS!!!!!