Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Welcome To Decay Dance

Ryan's POV

"Well," Pete started, "It was very interesting, and you could fix a few things, but other than that, I really liked it."

"Really?" Spencer asked.

"Yep, how would you guys like you be the newest members of Decay Dance," he said. I glanced over at Brendon, Spencer and Jon. They where all smiling like crazy.

"We'd love to," I smiled.

"Great! How about we discuss somethings over lunch," Pete suggested.

"Sure!" I said.

"Alright," Pete smiled, "Welcome to Decay Dance Guys," he said. Audrey got up off of the couch and walked over to me only to give me the biggest hug I've ever received.

"Aw," Brendon laughed.

"We really need to find him a girlfriend," Spencer laughed.

"I agree," Audrey said.

"Alright well lets go out to lunch," Jon said.

"Okay," Brendon said.

We all went out to the cars and split up. Brendon, Pete, and Jon went in Brendon's car. Audrey, Spencer, Marie and I went in Audrey's Car. We followed Brendon to our favorite diner.

When we got there we a large booth near the back and we all slid into it. We order our drinks, and got onto the topic of our future.

"Well you guys will have to start recording soon," Pete started, "I want your album out by September, It's July now."

"Were will we record at?" Spencer asked.

"In L.A." Pete said, "How Many songs do you have written?"'

"9," Brendon said.

"Actually 13, I wrote more I haven't shown to you guys yet."

"Really?" Jon asked taking a sip of his pop.

"Ya, I'll show then to you when we get home, you can tell me what you think."

"Alright," Jon nodded. Audrey's phone started playing the song 'Champagne for my real friends, Real Pain for my Sham Friends', causing Pete to laugh. She quickly pressed her phone to her ear.

Audrey's POV
"Hello?"

"Hey Aud!" Clara responded.

"Lara! Whats up?"

"Not much," she laughed, "how about you?"

"Uh, not to much," I said, "Oh guess what!"

"Huh?"

"I hung out with Robbie the other day."

"Fun," she laughed.

"I know," I said, " and Mar is in town."

"Really!"

"Yeah."

"Sweet, well the real reason I was calling was to tell you I was coming into town in 2 days."

"Really?"

"Yep!"

"Sweet," I said. I glanced over at Brendon who was staring at me, "Brendon stop looking at me, you scare me!"

"Dude! I've talked to Brendon before."

"I know," I laughed, I took a sip of my pop, but almost spit it out when Clara responded.

"But did you know he was watching Bambi."

"Are you serious!"

"Yep."

"Oh my god, He is a loser!"

"Ha, don't be mean," she laughed.

"I won't, I'll call you back later Clara."

"Alright," she laughed, "Bye."

"Bye," I said. I looked over at Brendon and started laughing.

"What!" he said throwing his hands up.

"Your such a loser."

"Why?" He asked.

"Bambi, Brendon?"

"Oh my god," Marie said, "You watched Bambi?"

"Maybe," he said blushing. Everyone started laughing, so Brendon threw a french fry at me.

When we stopped laughing the guys and Pete got back on the topic of there new Album. After Lunch we all headed back to Ryan's and My house. Pete stepped outside to call his friends at the recording studio to see when he could get the guys there to start recording there album, and Ryan went to go find his songs. When Ryan came back he was holding a note book, and his acoustic guitar.

"I'll play the songs for you," he said sitting down on the couch, "I made up my part to the songs already so after we figure out what ones you like, you guys can make up your parts."

"Alright," Jon said. Ryan strummed a few cords on his guitar before starting.

When Ryan finished all the songs, They all decided to scrap 2 of the songs, and keep the other too. Pete came back into the house, with his phone still pressed to his ear.

"I can get you guys in the studio in 3 weeks is that cool?"

"Perfect," Ryan said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated! lol

Its officially summer vacation, so I will be writing more.

I'll have more news for you next update.

Enjoy!!! and Comment!!!

OMG I HAVE 10 Stars on this story!!!!

YAY!!!!