Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

Its On

"3 weeks!" Spencer said skipping around the room after Pete had gone to his hotel.

"3 weeks!" Brendon yelled from the top of the stairs where he was attempting to slid down the rail for the 5th time.

"Dudes in 3 weeks we will be recording our album," Jon smiled up at the ceiling as he, laid in the middle of the living room.

"3 weeks!" Spencer yelled again running over to Mar and hugging her.

"Where is my hug Spence?" I said acting offended.

"Your not cool enough," he said sticking his tongue out at me.

"Ryan," I fake cried, as I ran over to him, "Spencer says I'm not cool."

"That's not true," he laughed hugging me.

"Is too," Spencer said sticking his tongue out at me.

"Ry, can I kick Spencer out?"

"Uh no," he laughed.

"Fine," I said. Ryan wrapped his arms around my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder. The only bad part about Ryan and the guys getting signed was that I couldn't go with them to L.A. while they recorded and their won't be enough room for me when they went on their first tour.

Brendon, Spencer, and Jon went back to there houses, and Mar went to go hang out with Carly and Tyler since she hasn't seen them much. Ryan and I were sitting on the couch watching one of our favorite movies Alice In Wonderland.
"I want my own wonderland," I sighed. I looked up at Ryan who I was leaning on and he smiled.

"That would be pretty cool," he laughed.

"Wouldn't it," I said looking back at the t.v. I was slowly falling asleep, but I fighting it. After the movie neither Ryan or I like movie so we just laid on the couch as the credits rolled. I

"We should really get up and turn that off," Ryan said.

"Nuh uh," I said shaking my head sleepily.

"Are you tired?" he chuckled.

"No, I'm not tired."

"Your a terrible liar."

"I am not," I said pushing myself off the couch so I was standing.

"Where are you going?" Ryan called after me as I walked into the kitchen. I didn't answer him so I he got up and followed me into the kitchen. I started the coffee pot and Ryan started laughing, "Are you trying to prove to me that you aren't tired?"

"I bet I can stay up longer than you."

"Your on," he laughed again. The coffee finished ans I poured some into a clear coffee mug that I had bought a while ago. I fixed it how I liked it then climbed on top of the island and folded my legs under my body.

"I'm gonna win," I said leaning toward Ryan who was on the other side of the island.

"No your not," he said leaning closer to me so out foreheads were touching.

"I say we actually bet something," I said staring into his big brown eyes.

"Like what?" he said staring back at me.

"If I win you have to be my personal slave for a day."

"Okay, If I win you have to," I cut him off before he could finish.

"Nothing dirty," He smirked but continued.

"I was going to say spend a whole day with me doing what I want. I'm shocked you would think I would even suggest something dirty, I'm not like Brendon."

"Thats true," I laughed, "Deal," I said sticking out my hand.

"Deal," he laughed kissing me on the cheek instead of shaking my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY I am updated for my fans.

Lol Well anyway I would have updated sooner but the power was out for like 2 days .
So ya here it is.